chapter twenty

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV

I pulled Sora close to my chest, kissing the top of her forehead, then her cheek, her nose and finally her lips. Sora wraps her arms around my neck as I straddle her waist, the kiss deepening in between us.

"Jongin.." Her voice is soft as she calls my name. I feel her finger tips against my skin before I see them.

"Jongin-yah.." Sora kisses my neck, her voice reaching to my ears in a hush whisper. My body is suddenly covered in goosebumps as Sora's nails run down my back.

"Jongin, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

'Then wake up, pabo!" 

"Huh?" I look up, my eyes staring up at my white ceiling. The sunlight in the room is streaming out from my window.

"Good morning, sleepy head. Time to get up babe." Sora chims in. She sitting on the carpetted floor staring at a white board as she writes down words in colourful marks.

I groan while stretching my sore limbs. "What time is it?"

"10:30am. It's time to go work out."

I raise a brow, now sitting on my side. "Work out? Aren't you gonna cut me some slack? I'm still hurt." I jokingly whine.

Sora looks at me with a serious expression. "I'm not doing this to give you a hard time Jongin. Don't you want to debut?" she frowns making me sigh.

"I was just kidding." I grumble while getting up. I head over to the washroom to get ready for the day.

When I'm finally ready, Sora is waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. "So what are we doing?"

"Well I've divided your workout into three stages. First is stretching, second a light jog to warm up and third and bit of dancing."

"Okay, lets get started."

Sora's POV

The two of us head outside to stretch before the jog. As Jongin stretches his legs on the grass he rests on his back letting a sigh out. "I hope my dancing isn't awkward." He mutters more to himself. I drop to my knees and tell him to lift his leg so I could stretch it out.

"You'll do fine, I'm sure of it." I didn't like how little hope he has in himself. I know it won't be easy, but having doubts from the start is all it takes to break someones confidence.

"Well I'm counting on you."

After the stretch the two of us are off jogging in the direction of the school since that's where we would be practicing. It only takes Jongin about 7 minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter