chapter four

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

"Sora, please open up. The practice is in half an hour." I've been pleading Sora to come out of her room but she won't listen to a thing I say. She's locked herself in her room since today after school and she won't even talk to me.

Suddenly the door flows open and out steps Sora but she wasn't dressed. She was wearing her pjs and her hair was a mess.

"Why aren't you ready?" I freak out. I push past her and started throwing clothes her way.

"I'm not coming." Her voice was low but I could still hear her.

"What? Why not? Are you sick?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "I just don't want to go."

I pulled her back into the room and sit her on her bed.

"What's wrong?" I cross my arms over my chest and wait patiently for her to explain.

"Chanyeol, it's nothing. Just go to your practice. Have fun. I'll be fine at home."

I stare for a second trying to figure out what was wrong but it was like she was made out of stone.

"Sora, I can't go to that practice without you. I need you there. It won't be the same without you and I'm not leaving until you come with me."

"Chan...don't make this any harder. I just don't feel up for it."
 
"Don't you want to support my dream. This is my dream you know."

"Of course I do—"

I grab her hands and pulled her up. "Then come with me. I want to see you there when I get picked to be in the group please. I need you Sora."

"Fine."

I jump for joy and give my sister a tight hug.

"Thanks Sora. You won't regret this."

Sora's POV

I take a seat in the auditorium and watch carefully as the boys line up on the stage. I still can't believe Chanyeol dragged me here. I wasn't ready to see Jongin again especially not now.

"Thanks you all for your hard work and dedication over the years. You've all trained very well but there's only going to be 6 spots in EXO K and 6 spots in EXO M. In the future I hope the ones chosen today will show the world that talent comes from dedication and drive. I'm sure you'll all do very well in the new group."

The man starts off with EXO K. "In EXO K: Kim Joonmyeon, stage name Suho, lead vocal, leader of EXO K. Byun Baekhyun, main vocal. Park Chanyeol, main rapper. Do Kyungsoo, stage name D.O, main vocal. Kim Jongin, stage name Kai, lead rapper and main dancer. Oh Sehun, maknae, lead rapper."

Everyone claps as EXO K steps forward. Then the man reads off the rest of the group names. 

"I can't believe I'm finally going to debut!" Chanyeol freaks as he gives me a hug.

"I'm so proud of you." I give him another hug and ruffled his hair. Sehun, Baekhyun, Joonmyeon, Kyungsoo and Jongin walk over to us.

"Congratulations guys." I give them a hug and when I finally stand in front of Jongin it just fell awkward.

"Are you not gonna give him a hug Sora?" Chanyeol raises a brow and I let a sigh out before wrapping my arms around him.

"Could we talk?" Jongin's voice speaks closely to my ear.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter