chapter nine

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV

"Do you think she's still friends with him on Facebook?" I ask Chanyeol as we walk down the hallway. He shrugs.

"Maybe. How bout we check in the computer lab?"

I agree and follow Chanyeol over to the libraries computer lab. He quickly logs onto a computer and then gets onto Facebook.

"Alright, let's look this Jimin guy up." He speaks as he types his name in.

A couple seconds later, a 'Park Jimin' appears in Sora's friends list. Chanyeol gives me a nervous look before clicking onto the guys profile.

"First of all, ew because he has the same name as me." Chanyeol mutters. I laugh. "But lets look through his pictures. Maybe he didn't delete any of them together." I suggest.

Chanyeol scrolls through the guys pictures until he comes across one with a girl in it.

They were standing on a bridge. Jimin had his arms around the girl with long dark hair just like Sora's. She was smiling up at him and that's when I knew it was her.

"This must be her and Jimin together." I tell Chanyeol.

"Of course it's her. I wish it wasn't." Chanyeol sighs out.

"So what're we gonna do now?"

"I'll go talk to her." Chanyeol suggests.

"Maybe you shouldn't. I think she's still mad." I tell him.

"Alright. Then you go talk to her. And tell her that I'm really sorry."

Chanyeol and I part ways and I start looking for Sora. I walk around the halls for a couple minutes until I reach the courtyard. She was sitting alone at one of the tables with her head in her hands. I slowly walk over to her and take a seat.

"Chanyeol go away. I'm still mad at you." She mumbles horsely.

"I made sure Chanyeol didn't come and find you." Sora looks up to the sound of my voice. When she realizes I wasn't Chanyeol she quickly turns away and starts wiping at her eyes.

"Sorry Jongin. I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter