chapter three

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora's POV

I tried getting comfortable on my bed but nothing was working. I was alone in the house and ever since Chanyeol and I talked he's been keeping his distance. He said he went over to Baekhyun's, but I honestly feel like he's avoiding me.

I pull myself out of bed and walk downstairs to the living room. Maybe if I watch a movie or something the day will end faster. That's always my logic.

I surf through the channels until I find an interesting episode of Chicago PD. I was getting really into it when suddenly the doorbell rings.

"I wonder who that could be." I mutter to myself.

I walk over to the front door and pull it open to  find Jongin standing outside wearing a cute beanie on his head.

"Jongin? What're you doing here? Are you looking for Chanyeol cause he's not here."

Jongin smiles before shaking his head.

"Actually, I'm not here to see Chanyeol. I was wondering if you wanted to hangout?"

I bite my lip thinking about my options. I could stay home and continue watching tv, or hangout with Jongin. I think I'll take the second option.

"Sure. Just let me get changed. Why don't you come inside."

I let him walk in and he goes into the living room while I go up to my room to find something decent to wear.

I decide on some black high-waisted jeans, my ironman muscle shirt and a grey jumper. I pull my long hair up into a ponytail and slip on my white converse.

I skip down the stairs to see Jongin waiting at the bottom.

"Ready?" He asks. "Yep. Let's go."

I lock the front door and we head to Jongin's car. He opens the door for me and I grin.

"So where're we going?" I ask Jongin once he gets into the driver seat.

"Do you wanna go to the beach?" He said as he backs out of the driveway.

I tell him that sounds great. I haven't been to a beach in ages. Chanyeol and I used to go there all the time growing up. We had so many memories there.

"We're here." Jongin speaks with a grin plastered on his face.

We get out of the car and I race down to the sand. I sit down and run my fingers through the grains when I fell Jongin's presence sit beside me.

"Thanks for bringing me here. It feels like it's been forever since I was last here. I can't believe I've missed so much." 

I turn to Jongin and notice that he was staring at me. 

"What're you staring at?" I ask with my eyebrows furrowed.

"You." His voice gives me chills even though it was sunny out. I stare back into his dark eyes wondering why I'd become so interesting to him.

"Me? Is there something on my face?" I start wiping at my face thinking there was something there but Jongin stops me by grabbing both of my wrists.

"There's nothing on your face Sor." Jongin mutters. Sor? Is that what he liked to call me? It made my stomach tighten for some reason that was unknown to me.

"Then why are you staring?" I ask again.

Jongin reaches forward and tugs on my ponytail until my hair spills down my back. I raise a brow in confusion.

"I like your hair down. It makes you look younger and your face glows."

I could feel my cheeks heating u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter