chapter seven

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora's POV

I shove my books into my locker as fast as I can before running to my English class. I was late and Chanyeol didn't give me a ride because he stayed over at Jongin's place over the weekend to practice.

I try to walking into class as casual as I can but I utterly fail.

"Good morning Miss Park, care to explain your tardiness?" Ms Song asks with an amused look plastered on her face. I slump into my chair whilst everyone laughs.

I feel someone tap me on the shoulder making me jump.

"Sorry," Jongin chuckles. I roll my eyes.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight. You know on that date." He raises his eyebrows waiting for my answer and I nod my head.

"Cool, I'll tell you about it later." I guess I have date with Kim Jongin. 

***

Jongin's POV 

I in a deep breath as I wait patiently for Sora. I had just rang her doorbell and taken a step back from the door. I look down at what I was wearing. Some black jeans that were my best and didn't wear much, and a fitted collared shirt that had white buttons. I had my hair styled up like I usually did but more swooped to the side. 

I was holding my hands behind my back because I decided at the last minute to get Sora a rose. I know it's the first date, but I wanted to make it special. 

I could hear foot steps from within the house and suddenly the door swings open. 

"Hey, Sora—" I was cut off when I notice it was Chanyeol. He gives me a creepy grin before closing the door behind himself.

"So you're going on a date with my sister eh?" Chanyeol leans against the wall and narrows his eyes. He was acting quite serious but I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. "Uh ya, is there a problem?" I ask unsure of myself and everything I was doing. 

"Oh, no, no problem. Don't worry." He laughs. "I'm just playing with ya Jongin."

I let out a breath. "Oh okay."

"So where are you going?" Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter