chapter six

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV

I don't get it. One minute Sora's pushing me away telling me that there can never be an us. The next she's kissing me telling me she wants to trust me. How am I supposed to believe that? It feels like a trap but I know I'd do anything for Sora and I barley know her. Why do I feel like this?

"Sora do you even want to be with me?" I ask while raising a brow.

"Well ya, you're a nice guy Jongin."

"Okay," I run my fingers through my hair. "But that isn't enough for you, right?"

She nods her head. "I like you and want this to work but it's gonna take me a while for my guard to drop."

I grab her hand and lace our fingers together. "I guess I'll just have to prove myself to you."

Sora's POV 

It was Saturday morning and the sun was shining through my blinds making me want to crawl under the covers. I hate when this happens. There was no point in trying to go back to sleep now. 

I crawl out of bed and head over to my washroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. After I quickly throw my hair up into a top knot and head for the kitchen. 

I pour myself a bowl of cereal and take seat on the sofa and start watching cartoons since there was nothing better on. 

"Hey." Chanyeol says as he walks into the living room. He takes a seat beside me and starts eating my cereal. 

"Not gonna get your own?" I raise a brow.

"Nah." 

I roll my eyes and hand him the bowl. 

"The boys should be here soon." 

Chanyeol says with his mouth full. 

"Are you guys gonna go over to SM?"

Chanyeol shrugs. "Maybe. I think will say here and practice for a bit."

"Sounds good."

Suddenly the doorbell rings. "That's probably them." He says while passing the bowl over to me. 

A few moments later the boys walk in heading to the basement. 

"Hey Sora, you can come hang with us downstairs if you want." Chanyeol calls from the stairs. 

I walk over to the door and head down the stairs into the basement to see the boys setting up. 

"I think we should start practicing the dance. It's really difficult." Kyungsoo suggests. 

Everyone agrees while getting into formation.
Jongin makes eye connect with me and gave me a smile. 

"Here," Chanyeol says while handing me his laptop. "This is the song we're going to debut with and you're going to be the first one outside of SM t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter