chapter ten

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV

"So I'll see you later?" I ask Sora as I walk her to her front door.

"Ya. Thanks for today again." A smile plays on her lips as she speaks.

"You know I'll always be here for you. Don't forget that."

She nods her head and give me hug. "I won't."

Sora's POV

I watch Jongin drives away and I finally let myself breathe. Today wasn't one of my best days. I hate thinking about him. It just ruins everything.
I open the front door and close it behind me. I lean against it for balance as my mind took over.

I could've been stronger. No one needs to know about what happened between Jimin and I. It was part of my past and I never want to think about it let alone talk about it.

"I can't believe Jongin knows. Now he'll tell Chanyeol and he'll think of me as a charity case. I don't need that. I don't need anyone."

I storm up the stairs and collapse on my bed. I feels like every part of my body is sore. I feels just like how I used to feel when Jimin would hurt me. I shiver at the thought. Whenever he hit me I'd cry for days wondering what went wrong. I'd blame myself and let him hurt me further because I truly thought it was my fault. He would belittle me constantly. Throw names in my face. Say I wasn't good enough. He knew that it broke my heart with his constant abuse but he didn't care. He just used me. I'll never forget it.

"I let Jimin hurt me but I'll never let another guy hurt me ever again."

With a sigh, I get under the covers thinking of Jimin and most importantly, Jongin. How will he react when I tell him I'm done with guys for good, at least for now? I hope we can still be friends. I need him in my life but nothing more then a friend.

Who am I kidding? He'll react horribly. I've already tried shutting him out once and that didn't work. But I don't want to string him along any longer. What's the point of us trying to be something when I can't even put my whole self into the relationship? Jongin's never going to get what he really wants from me. I'm just a broken girl.

I roll onto my side and look out the window. I can't believe so much has changed in the last month. I broke up with Jimin, moved back to Seoul and started at a new school.

It was actually pretty funny when I broke up with Jimin. I remember asking him to come over. He told me he'd be there in a few minutes. At the moment, I was packing my belongings for my fight home in the next two days.

I heard the door open downstairs. Jimin had his own key to my house which was odd, but I didn't dare ask for it back.

"Sora? Where are you?" His voice called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming." I heard myself say. I quickly walked out of my room down the stairs until I made it to the living room where Jimin was.

"So what did you call me for?" He looked bored as he slumped into the couch.

"I'm moving." I blurted out. I couldn't look at him. I was to scared to see what his reaction was. I'm sure it was horrible because the next thing I knew I was on the floor clutching my face.

"What? I told you you're not going to that school! I forbid you!" He screamed.

I shook my head. "It's not that. I'm moving back to South Korea. I miss my mom and brother and my dad says I can go. You can't stop me Jimin."
His eyes narrowed when I said 'you can't stop me'.

"Will see."

He stepped over me and left whilst slamming the door.

He was a coward. A jerk that thought he could keep me away from the people I loved the most. At the moment, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter