chapter eleven

My Brother's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's POV

I've been trying to figure this out in my head all day. But every time I find a solution, I picture Sora running away from me. Her words being thrown in my face.

I must've done something terrible. Something so horrible that she would give up on us.

But I can't think of anything that've done. Our last conversation was great, minus all her crying. She trusted me enough to tell me what Jimin did to her. And I told her I'd protect her.

I just don't understand what happened. Everything seemed great and now she hates me.

I walk out of the janitors closet with a sigh. I don't want to mope but it hurt a lot. She didn't even care enough to explain why she didn't want to be with me.

I reach my locker and pull my backpack out. As I close the door I notice a folded paper at the bottom. I open it and read it slowly.

I have a lot to explain, but right now I need some space. Please don't be mad. I'm sorry.

-Sora

I fold the note and shove it into my pocket whilst slamming my locker shut.

I want to shut out the pain. I don't want Sora to know that her leaving effected me. I won't let her see that.

Sora's POV

Thank god school is over for the weekend. I don't think I would've lasted another day with all that tension. I get home and place my bag on the stairs and walk into the kitchen thinking no one was around. Boy was I wrong.

"Hello Sora." I look up to see my brother eating an apple sitting around the island with Baekhyun and Sehun. The boys give me a wave and I give them a nervous smile. I wonder where Jongin is.

"So, how was school?" He asks.

I raise a brow wondering why he was acting so weird.

"It was okay, I guess. Where's Jongin?" I question casually. I don't want them to suspect anything.

"He's setting up his house party for tonight since his parents are out."

House party? This doesn't sound good.

"That sounds fun. Are you guys going?"

"Hell yes!" Sehun speaks excitedly.

"You should come too. It'll be fun." Baekhyun suggests.

I grab a banana and lean against the fridge.

"Alright."

Chanyeol gives me a shocked look. "Wait, you actually want to come?"

I grin. I guess this wasn't part of their plan. "Sure, why not? I love parties."

"Okay, we're leaving at 8."

Chanyeol's POV

"I didn't think she'd want to come. At all." I speak once Sora has left the room. I run my fingers through my hair in frustration. Sora was being really odd lately. Firstly, she won't even talk to me. At all. She's being so closed off which is making me feel like I did something wrong.

"Maybe she was a crazy party girl back in America." Baek suggests with a laugh. I give him a serious look.

"That's my sister your talking about." I growl.

He raises his hands. "Yeol calm down. It was a joke." He rolls his eyes and stocks off to the fridge for something. He's always hungry.

"So what if she comes? What's the problem?" Sehun asks.

"I don't know. Jongin wanted us to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter