- Pearl's Disappearance

The White Pearl

Byul reached home and when she entered the house, her brother, dad and grandpa were watching TV. "You're home?" Grandpa asked and looked up. He noticed Byul crying. "Byul ah, what's wrong?" Grandpa asked and walked up to her. Taeyang and her dad also walked up to her surprised at Byul's tears; Byul rarely cries. 

"Appa..." Byul said while crying.

"What's wrong? Tell appa what happened." Her dad asked pulling her into a hug. 

"Suho and I broke up." Byul answered. Grandpa and Taeyang exchanged eye contact. "He broke up with you? Was it because of Yoona?" Taeyang asked. 

"I broke up with him." replied Byul. Taeyang was getting confused. Dad patted Byul on the head and said it was okay. 

After a while, Byul told them what happened. Taeyang was getting angry, "I knew that girl wasn't up to no good." Byul said the reason why she broke up wasn't fully based on Yoona alone. "It was because the future is so uncertain. My powers told me that if one day I had to leave, the feelings that I have developed for Suho and the group will in turn hurt them. They will be sad. At least Suho and EXO has someone to take care of them." Byul responded. The family hugged Byul again, knowing what she was going through. A young lady at this age shouldn't be counting her days down.

"Don't worry, you still have us beside you." Grandpa said as he patted his granddaughter's back. "You guys will be beside me right? always?" Byul asked scared that one day something might happen. 

"Of course, we'll always be here waiting for you to come home." Her dad said smiling. 

----

That night the members walked into the secret workroom, they weren't saying anything. The room was now just them and it feels like they were missing something. The members decided to check whether the pearl was still kept safe in the drawer. Lay walked over and checked the drawer, his eyes widen. "Suho ah! The pearl is gone!" Lay yelled. The members rushed over to check. The draw was empty and the pearl was not found.

"What are we going to do?" Xiumin asked with concern. "If Chaos was the one that took it during the time we weren't home, then they will be using it to find the White Pearl's energy." Baekhyun said. "They already know who has the energy." D.O. said on the side. The members turned to look at him. "Yesterday when we were attacked, Chaos was looking for Byul and not us. They were trying to capture Byul. I'm sure it has to do with the White Pearl's energy." D.O. added. Everyone stood around and was in deep thought, worried and nervous as what was to come. 

They decided to tell Byul and Taeyang as the disappearance can affect the siblings. Taeyang and Byul came over that night to confirm the disappearance. "Who was the last one in this room?" Taeyang asked. "Yesterday when we came home with the pearl all of us were the last ones in the room." Chen answered. "Makes no sense that it would just disappear." Chanyeol added. "Who was home this morning?" Taeyang continued asking. "Xiumin hyung, Kris hyung and Luhan hyung." Tao replied. "Yoona also came over this morning." Kris said. Byul sighed, "it must be her." 

"It can't be." The members said denying it. Taeyang shook his head, "Til now you guys trust her so much, but I'm giving you an advice. It's going to hurt when you find out the person you trusted stabbed you in the back."

At this time, they weren't able to do anything. They just hoped the whoever has the pearl isn't Chaos; because if they do have it, all they need is to take Byul's powers and the planet will be destroyed. Byul and Taeyang left after confirming and Byul didn't really say anything to Suho who was hoping that they would be able to talk. 

----

The next evening Yoona came over to help make dinner. At the dinner table, the members asked her if she was in the workroom yesterday. She denied it and said she didn't go near that place. 

"What happened?" Yoona asked. 

"The pearl that was kept in there is gone." Sehun answered. Yoona gasped, "Do you know who took it?!" 

The members shook their heads. No one in the group went into the room, Byul and Taeyang definitely didn't step foot into it for a couple of days. Thus the only person left to sudpect is you." Luhan replied.

"You wouldn't do that would you?" Kai asked suspiciously.

"Did Byul say that I'm the suspect?" Yoona asked and the members were silent. 

"She's making things up again. How in the world would I know there had been a pearl inside this house?" Yoona said dismissing the suspicion. The members didn't continue to suspect her either. Other than the group and Yoona, there's no one else that could taken the pearl; someone is lying.