- Confession

The White Pearl

D.O. arrived home and realized he had left his cell phone on the table at Suho's house. He went back out and headed to Suho's house to retreive it. Byul was sitting there deciding whether to tell Suho about the White Pearl or not. Suho who had finished washing the dishes after the members left came and sat down beside Byul. "Do you mind telling me what happened?" He asked her. Byul looked at her hands and not saying anything. "If you don't want to then don't." He said.

"I actually don't know what to do." Byul replied. Suho looked at her, "What do you mean?" "What would you do if one day I left you guys?" Byul asked seriously. Suho looked unhappy at the question, "This afternoon when Taeyang hyung told you to leave us, I was really scared." He answered and stared into Byul's eyes. Byul was trying to comprehend what he was trying to say. "I was scared you would leave us...leave me..." He said.

"Why would you be scared?" Byul asked. "I..." Suho said nervously. "I like you. I liked you for a while now." Byul was shocked at what she heard. D.O who arrived at Suho's house and was at the unlocked door, they forgot to lock it when they left the house, was about to enter when he heard Suho confess.

"When I asked you about who you liked that night, I really wanted to know." Suho continued. Byul who was just staring at Suho surprised at the sudden confession. Suho who looked at Byul thought he made a mistake, "I'm sorry if I shocked you." He apologized. He smiled, "It's okay if you don't feel the same way as I do. I just wanted to let you know."

Byul smiled back, "When I said I liked someone, you asked me who I liked right?" Suho nodded and looked away and his smile faded. "I said I would tell you when I sorted out my feelings. I think I already had it sorted out a while ago but wasn't sure if I should say anything." Byul continued. Suho looked at his hands and prepared himself. "Oppa, I like you." Byul replied and Suho's eyes widened and turned his head towards Byul. "Really?" He asked with a surprised expression. Byul smiled and nodded. Suho who couldn't hide his happy expression, smiled widely and hugged Byul. D.O who was at the door let go of the doorknob; "I was a step late.." He said to himself with a sad expression. He now knows who Byul likes and was sad that the person she likes wasn't him. He decided to leave and come back tomorrow for his phone.

Suho broke the hug and smiled at her, so did Byul. The moment came again, the moment when both hearts were beating fast as they looked into each others' eyes. He looked at her and slowly leaned forward. Byul looked at him and this time, there couldn't possibly be anyone who could interrupt the two. He was getting closer and closer to her and she knew it was about to happen; it did, his lips touched hers. She closed her eyes and the two kissed. Her heart was beating so fast that she thought it would jump out of her chest. Suho wrapped his arm around Byul's waist and continued leading her. The two broke from the kiss.

Byul rested her head on Suho's shoulder and closed her eyes. She was feeling tired, "I hope time could stop at this moment." she thought to herself and was worried about the future ahead of them. After a long day, Byul's energy had drained, she fell asleep. Suho looked at her and smiled; he put he down and went to grab a blanket. He came out with a blanket and put it around her. He gently brushed her hair behind her ear, leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek. It's been a while since he felt this happy; everyday he was worried about what could happen, worried about s, the people of Exoplanet. However today, he was able to relax and be with the person he loves. 

Seeing Byul sleeping so soundly, Suho went to do other things. Taeyang texted Suho and asked how Byul was doing. Suho texted back telling him Byul fell asleep and was exhausted. Taeyang was worried Byul was getting sick and told Suho to check her temperature making sure she hasn't caught a fever. He went to check on Byul and like Taeyang had worried, Byul was having a fever. Suho quickly went to find some medicine and placed a cold cloth onto her forehead. He texted Taeyang and said that Byul was having a fever. Taeyang told him to keep an eye on her and that he'll be on his way to pick her up. 

Byul was having a dream again and this time she was dreaming of her mom. "Omma," Byul called out in her sleep with tears falling down. Suho sat down beside her and saw her tears; he wiped her tears with his hand. "Omma, what am I going to do?" Byul mumbled. "Han Byul, my precious daughter, I'm sorry I left you at such a young age. Cherish the moment honey, just like I did. Loving someone doesn't mean you have to be together forever. As long as your hearts are connected, you'll always be together. Don't be afraid and do what you must do. I will always be with you." Her mom told her in her dream. 

Taeyang arrived at Suho's house and Suho welcomed Taeyang in. "where is Byul?" Taeyang asked as he entered the house. "Over there hyung," Suho answered and pointed to the couch where Byul was sleeping. Taeyang walked over and placed his hand on her forehead. "her fever went down hyung." Suho replied and Taeyang nodded. "I'll take her home, thanks Suho." Taeyang thanked him and picked up Byul and carried her out to his car. Suho followed him out the door and saw them leave before he went back inside. 

On the way home, Taeyang was glancing at Byul once in a while checking up on her. "I'm sorry Byul." Taeyang said. "I'll do everything in my power to protect you."