- I Was Forced To Leave

The White Pearl

In the car, Suho was driving and Byul was sitting next to him; Chanyeol, Lay and Kai were in the back. Chen drove the rest and they were headed to Suho's house. In Suho's car it was silent and Suho had a serious expression on his face. "Ah oppa, you're holding onto my hand too tight." said Byul to Suho who was holding onto her hand. "oh?" Suho said and looked at his hand and noticed he had been squeezing her hand the whole time, "Sorry." apologized Suho and loosened his grip.

"Is everything okay oppa?" Byul asked. "Everything's fine." Suho replied. Byul turned and looked at Chanyeol, Lay and Kai sitting at the back. The three were whispering amongst themselves, "that was Yoona right? Not a clone?" Chanyeol asked Lay confirming. "It was. I was so shocked when she showed up. I thought it was a ghost in broad daylight." Lay replied. "Why did Yoona noona leave and come back?" Kai asked. Chanyeol and Lay shrugged, "that's what we all want to know." Lay replied. Byul turned back and glanced at Suho.

She used her powers to read Suho's mind. "Why did you leave and come back Yoona? Why?" Suho thought in his mind and Byul read it and didn't say anything.

When they got to Suho's house, Kris ran outside. "Yah Yah! what's going on? What's with Yoona?" Kris said pointing inside the house. "Hyung, you knew about Yoona?" Chen asked. Kris responded, "She showed up here. She's inside... Xiumin and Luhan are shocked to the point of stiffness." Byul stared at Suho whose expression has gone sour. He let go of Byul's hand and stormed inside the house, "Quick, we should stop him. His blood is probably boiling." Kai said and rushed inside. "Hyung, how can you just let her in?" D.O. asked disappointed. "You're blaming me? The three of us opened the door and there she was standing there smiling, we were so shocked we couldn't do anything. She invited herself into the house. What did you expect me to do? Tell her to leave?" Kris replied. "Telling her to leave would have been better than standing there speechless." Chen said. The members walked inside the house; D.O. grabbed Byul by her arm and took her inside. Kris who was standing outside at the door scratched his head, "That's right. I'm not even the owner of the house so I shouldn't let anyone in." Kris said and headed back inside.

Yoona was sitting on the couch when Suho walked in, "You're home?" Yoona asked with a smile. The members caught up and stood behind Suho. Xiumin and Luhan stood in the corner eyeing the members and trying to ask if they should just leave and let the two fight this out. Chen shook his head and just kept watching. The intense atmosphere was enough to strangle someone. Suho walked up to Yoona grabbed her hand and demanded her to leave immediately. 

"Oppa, You don't have to be so cold." Yoona said, her eyes tearing up. "Don't use that look on me. It worked on me years before but now it won't." Suho said. "You think I wanted to leave you back then?" Yoona replied. Everyone turned and looked at her with curiosity. Suho loosened his grip a bit but still said, "I was curious before but I don't want to know now." Byul knew he was lying, just earlier in the car he was wondering why she came back. "You do want know. I can see it in your eyes." Yoona responded. Suho looked away and caught Byul staring at him. She smiled and used her telepathy powers to tell him and the members, "I know you want to know the reason. I'm fine so talk it out with her. She must have lots to tell you guys." The members who also heard it and looked at Byul. Byul initiated the conversation and headed over to Yoona. Byul smiled, "I'm sure we're all curious to know." And took Yoona and Suho by there hands and sat them both on the couch. The members followed and sat down.

Once everyone was seated Byul was about to leave when Suho grabbed her hand, "Stay with us. There's nothing you can't know." Byul smiled and said, "It is something you and unnie need to talk out together. I will just be outside until you guys are done talking." Suho couldn't say no to that and decided to let Byul do what she wants. Byul walked to the back and sat on the back porch located in the kitchen. The window however was still opened and she could somewhat still hear them talk. "maybe we should leave too?" Xiumin suggested but the other members were curious of what Yoona had to say about her mysterious disappearance. 

"I didn't want to leave you, Suho oppa, and the others initially." Yoona stated off. "I was forced to leave you. You guys were going to get killed if I didn't leave." Byul who was sitting outside was shocked to hear that and so were the members. "What do you mean get killed?" Suho asked. "I was captured by Chaos one day and was held hostage. They said if I didn't leave with them, they were going to attack you before the 100 years mark." Yoona answered. "Wait wait... why would they capture you?" Kai asked suspicious. "They knew Suho oppa and I were together and in love and thought about using me to get Suho oppa to surrender. What they didn't know was that Suho was mad at me for breaking up and gave up searching for me." Yoona answered. Suho felt a little bit guilty of what Yoona said and his expressions changed from anger to sadness. "How we're you able to escape captivity?" Asked Suho. Yoona rolled up her sleeves and showed him the scars on both her arms, "this is what I went through when I tried escaping to find you." Responded Yoona. The looks on the members face had changed, seeing the bruises and scars she had on her arm made them feel even more guilty. "I was lucky enough to find a perfect chance to leave and here I am." Yoona stated. 

"I went through a Iot for you oppa. Can't you forgive me?" Yoona asked and placed her hand on Suho's hand. Suho didn't know what to do. He was in dilemma, now that he knows why Yoona left him he wasn't so angry with her anymore but at the same time he can't go back because he now has Byul. "If I were to think about what you had done for me and the others, I forgive you." Suho replied removing his hand from hers. Suho stood up and walked towards the back porch. Byul turned as he opened the door, she was playing with the rocks on the steps of the stairs. Suho grabbed Byul's hand and walked inside. 

The group has regained a past member. After Byul got dropped off by Suho, Byul told her brother everything that happened. Taeyang was unsettled at the things Byul was telling him. He found it strange for someone to disappear and escape from Chaos so easily especially for someone without powers. Byul told her brother she didn't sense anything from Yoona meaning that she's just a normal human being. Taeyang's worry was about Byul; it seemed as if Byul is now the target.