- Being Accused

The White Pearl

Suho left Byul and walked back to where everyone else were. "Where's Byul?" Chen and Luhan asked when he saw Suho walk back alone. "Didn't you take a walk with her earlier?" Chanyeol asked. "She's back there. I think she needs time to herself." Suho answered and went to sit down and thought about the situation as well.

Byul walked around the park alone and was staring at the scenery around her, "It's so beautiful yet I can't bring myself to enjoy it." She thought to herself. As she was walking she sensed someone following behind her without a word. Byul smiled, "D.O. oppa when will you stop following me?" and turned around facing him. D.O was caught in surprise and smiled awkwardly, "Ahh I got caught..." he walked towards Byul and asked if she was okay. Byul kept walking and D.O. walked alongside her, "Life is so short, I wonder if it's worth it to even be in this situation." Byul replied. D.O. confused asked, "What do you mean life is so short? You're only 22, we all have a long way ahead of us." "Maybe it's just me that see it that way." responded Byul. 

The two kept walking; however, Byul stopped and a couple of people approached them from afar. "Han Byul." The person said as he approached them, "You need to come with us." Byul who can sense their evil aura refused, "Why would I go with you, what do you want from me?" "We need you, you are the one we are looking for." D.O. sensed trouble, "Did they perhaps find out she has the White Pearl energy?" he thought to himself. "She's not going anywhere, not with me around." D.O. responded and held Byul's wrist pulling her behind him. "Then we'll have to take her by force." they said and exerted force in which sent Byul and D.O flying and landing onto the pavement a few feet back. D.O. grunted in pain and turned to look at Byul who was laying a few feet beside him, "Byul ah." D.O. called out in pain. 

"I'm okay oppa." Byul said picking herself up. One of the men flew over and grabbed Byul, "Let me go!" Byul yelled and tried loosening his grip. "Byul ah!" D.O yelled and ran towards him using his power. D.O managed to injure the person with his power grabbing Byul and both running to where the members were. Chaos again used their power but this time they exerted more power and hit both from the back. This attack was more painful as Chaos is getting stronger and stronger, D.O. rolled in pain while Byul laid still breathing hard.

Taeyang who was playing basketball with Kris, Luhan, Lay and Chanyeol stopped and held his chest. He wasn't in pain but he felt uncomfortable just like the time Byul was attacked. Taeyang dropped the basketball, "Byul ah..." he called out. Chanyeol who stood a few feet away from Taeyang heard him, "Hyung, what's wrong?" "Byul's in trouble!" Taeyang yelled. "What?" Lay said in shock. Taeyang ran over to Suho, "Where did you leave Byul?!" he shouted. Suho looked at Taeyang in surprise, "She should be by the river side." Suho answered. Taeyang ran towards the river side without thinking twice, the members looked at each other and decided to follow. "hyung! D.O. went to find Byul." Sehun said. Suho got worried and followed the others, Yoona held onto Suho, "I'm scared. Don't leave me." she begged. "You can come with us if you want to. Byul needs me." Suho replied and removed her hand. 

Chaos walked towards Byul and Byul stood up after struggling to do so, she looked at D.O. who was in pain. "Oppa, go and find the others. I'll distract them. Looks like they are after me so they won't do anything to you" she told D.O through her telepathy powers. She used her powers to weaken their powers and used her energy to run away. "Don't! Byul ah!" D.O. yelled but Byul was already being followed by them. The members spotted D.O laying on the payment struggling to get up, "D.O. ah, are you okay?" the members asked as they ran up to D.O. "Byul, she's being chased." D.O. said weakly. Taeyang who heard that didn't say a word and ran towards the direction D.O was pointing at. Chanyeol, Suho, Chen and Xiumin went with Taeyang while the rest stayed with D.O. and waited until Lay used his healing powers to heal D.O. Once D.O. was healed they decided to follow the others. 

Byul who couldn't run any further decided to use her invisibility and hid behind a tree. Chaos couldn't find Byul, "We know you can't use your powers that long. You'll eventually just show yourself." They said smirking. "How do they know?" Byul asked herself. This information was only known within the group, "the last person who this was told to was... " Byul said to herself. "It can't be... Yoona unnie?" She was hoping what she suspected wasn't true but she couldn't find any other feasibile way that Chaos would know. Yoona is the only person who have encountered Chaos as a normal person. She had used her power for quite a while now and it was becoming difficult for her. She was reaching her limit, "Oppas, hurry, come save me. I can't hold out any longer." 

"Byul ah!" Taeyang and the members called as they ran searching for Byul. D.O who managed to catch up with the others, pointed to the people walking around. "Those people are the ones who went after us." D.O. said. Taeyang got angry and ran towards them, Chanyeol and Suho did the same. They went and fought them. The others joined to help them since they are stronger together and Yoona just stood and observed. As they were fighting, Byul could hear them and walked out from the tree still unseen and headed over to Yoona; she reached onto Yoona's arm, "Unnie." She said weakly. Yoona was surprised and Byul showed herself. The members noticed Byul showing herself. "Byul ah!" Suho and Taeyang yelled at the same time, but they were all too busy fighting to come over and check on Byul. One of the Chaos members looked over and noticed Yoona, Yoona signaled something to them and Byul saw it. That member threw a surprise attack towards Yoona and Byul. The attack wasn't as strong but Yoona threw herself in front of Byul acting as if Byul was the one pulling Yoona to act as a shield. Yoona screamed in pain and fell down and Byul also lost her balance.

The members quickly finished them off and ran towards the two. "Why did you use Yoona as a shield?" Suho asked and ran over to help Yoona. Byul who was in pain was pushed to the side, "Byul ah, where are you hurt?!" Taeyang asked urgently as he supported his sister.  Before Byul could even talk, Yoona asked in pain, "Why did you use me Byul? You know I don't have any powers." Byul who was in pain answered weakly, "What do you mean? You were the one that threw yourself in front of me." "We all saw it with our own eyes..." The members responded quietly but D.O. trusted Byul and defended, "Byul wouldn't do something like that!" Byul shook her head in disbelief, "Suho oppa, you really think I would do something like that?" Byul asked with tears feeling wronged. Everyone was silent and Byul looked at each one of them with hurtful expression. "Byul ah, let's go. These people aren't worth it." Taeyang said in anger, he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Oppa, I really didn't do it.." Byul said to Taeyang. "I know, you're not someone who would do something like this. You would rather give up your lfie than to use another life to protect yours." Taeyang said and patted his sister's back. Byul was feeling so drained and weak that she fainted in Taeyang's arms. "Byul ah! Byul ah!" Taeyang yelled and shook his sister. "Let me heal her." Lay said. "Don't touch my dongsaeng! She doesn't need people who doubt her." Taeyang refused. He carried his sister and rushed back to the car. The members helped Yoona up and walked her back.

Taeyang placed his sister in the passenger seat and headed home leaving the others. D.O. who was holding onto his arm said "Yoona, tell the truth. Byul didn't do it right?"

"She did oppa. We grew up together, do you think I am that type of person?" Yoona defended herself. "You all saw it. You even admitted it earlier. You guys trust me right?" Yoona continued. The members nodded, "We did grow up with you, we trust you." The members said. D.O. wanted to believe Yoona but he was 100% sure there was something more to the incident that just happened. Everyone packed up and left for home.

**Hopefully this isn't getting boring. LOL**