- Introduction cont.

The White Pearl

"Byul ah, time to wake up and prepare for school" Han Taeyang shook his younger sister who was still sleeping.

"Hmm oppa" Han Byul mumbled as she sat up with her eyes half opened. She's been having the same dream everynight and it's been bothering her quite a lot. In her dream, an inner voice had been telling to her to protect "them" and today she was able to hear who "them" was suppose to be; it was EXO. Her brother opened the window blinds and the sun brightened up her room,"oppa," she called out as she rubbed her eyes.

"hmm?" He replied and sat on the side of her bed looking at his sister with a smile.

"I had the same dream again, this time I know who I'm suppose to protect" she told her brother.

"who is it?" Taeyang asked.

"EXO" She replied. There was silence in the room, her brother looked at her quietly and not saying a word. "I need to transfer to Wook University, something's telling me that they're there."

"Get ready for school, I'll drop you off." He answered changing the topic and left the room. Han Byul got ready for school while Taeyang went to talk to their Grandpa and Dad.

"Dad, Grandpa we need to talk quick." Taeyang said and gestered them to go into the work room where they talk privately.

"Wae? What's wrong?" Their dad asked as he and their grandpa took a seat on the couch sipping their morning tea.

"Byul said she needs to protect EXO, her inner powers are telling her to do so. She also wants to transfer to Wook University" Taeyang said a little worried for his younger sister. Dad and grandpa had now stopped sipping their tea.

"The time has come. We have been trying so hard to not let her be apart of the harsh world. We can't go against fate any longer." Grandpa replied with a deep worried sigh.

"Taeyang ah, since it has come to this point. We can't do anything but let fate decide. All we can do is to protect her as much as possible. Although her powers are stronger than yours, she can still be at risk as her energy drains 2x faster than others." Dad stood up and put his hand on Taeyang's shoulder. Taeyang knew what he had to do and nodded.

"Can you tell me how we got these powers anyways? Legend has said that only those who are related to Exodus were able to obtain such powers. From what I know, we don't have any connections with Exodus." Taeyang asked because he, too, had never been told why and how he and his younger sister got powers.

"We will tell you everything when the time has come" Grandpa answered.

"Oppa!" Han Byul yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh, Coming!" Taeyang yelled back as he looked at his watch. "I got to go drop her off at school." He left the room and drove his sister to school.

"I'll see you later Byul ah, I'll pick you up later. Give me a call when you're done classes" He said as he closed the door when Han Byul got out of the car.

"Oh, thanks oppa! see you later" Han Byul waved good bye and rushed to class.