If you disrespect my members

Seungri you are the best! (Discontinued)

If you are a Seungri Stan, please read my foreword and leave a comment about your opinion. :)


We have all finished our breakfast in the luxurious restaurant in the Hotel. The owner of the Hotel approached us asking if we could take a photo with him and even told us that he is a fan of us. But I know he is lying. Plain lies. I bet he doesn't even know our names. But he knows GD! But... of cause who doesn't know him. He is like one of the most popular guy in the world. I was sitting a few seats away from the spot where they planning to take the picture. I stood up and walked over to join them but the owner actually hand me the camera and told me to help him take the pics without me in the photo! I admitted that I was taken aback but I tried not to show it on my face so I just smiled and took the camera but a voice stopped me. 

"Ri! Where you think you're going! Come here! Soon Hoc, please help us take the pic." Ji Yong said and gesture to stand beside him. 

The Hotel owner lets out a soft tsk sound (used to express disapproval or annoyance) and slides in between Ji Yong and him. Seungri clearly understands the gesture so he makes way for the hotel owner to stand with GD. When SoonHoc is counting down, GD turned to his side and realised that Seungri is standing on the other side. 

"Wait wait... Ri, come on over here! stand beside me!" Ji Yong gestures Seungri to come stand beside him and Dae Sung. While Seungri walking past the Hotel owner, a loud tsk could be heard this time. Which obviously all of them heard it. 

"Excuse me, Sir. Are you serious?" Ji Yong face changed to an angry grumpy expression.

"I'm sorry?" The Hotel owner said; confused with the question.

"Are you even sincere in taking the photo with us? Because you know what? I ain't deaf. If you show any form of disrespect towards any of my members, this photo shoot is called off."  with that being said, Ji Yong grabs Seungri's arm and asked everybody to leave that bloody place immediately.

"And you know what? I appreciate your hospitality but we are not coming back to this dirty hotel that has crawling insects in the bathroom!" Ji Yong shouted so loud that makes everybody in the Lobby turned and some even start leaving the Hotel after hearing what's been said.

"Where is the car?" Ji Yong is fuming with anger now and angrily tapping his foot with his arm loop around Seungri's. Yong Bae and Dae Sung knew that when Ji Yong is angry nobody should talk to him (except Seungri) as it will only add oil to the fire. 

"Hyung, it's okay... I'm used to it." Seungri said softly almost inaudible but Ji Yong managed to catch it.

"Ri! This is your weakness! You are too kind! too soft-hearted!" Ji Yong said; fanning himself with his free hand. 

"But it is true that you guys are so much popular and I... am..." Seungri words were cut short with a hand over his mouth.

"Don't. Don't say that. Lee Seung Hyun. Don't you ever EVER even think of that! You are equally popular too! alright!! You are my favourite member, brother, and my best friend (he said this in a soft whisper, not wanting Yong Bae and Dae Sung to hear)"

Seungri smiles a little but is obviously still affected by the incident just now. (he always ask "who is your fav member" during FM and most of them could even say they don't really like Seungri. LIKE WTF!? The man is just standing in front of you! you should be lucky to even be selected! If any of the other members chose me, I would just lie and say they are my bias and 2nd is Seungri!Yes, Seungri might seem like he has gotten used to all this but that is just a cover. He covers it well. He acts like it doesn't affect him at all. But deep down, he is hurt. Badly hurt. There were a few times when he was so drunk that he broke down and whined at how tough it is to be in this group. The lack of love from VIPs and YG is being too tough on him. There were a few times that he wanted to just leave the group and give up everything he had achieved. The members always encourage him to not give up and constantly reminds him how hard he fought to be part of this group. A sudden movement broke his thought.

"Ka, mind your head." The car arrived and Ji Yong pulled Seungri to sit in the same car with him and place his hand on his head to prevent him from hitting the roof of the car. 

The ride to the airport is quiet. Ji Yong is obviously still pissed off with the event just now. Seungri turned to look at his favourite Hyung staring out the window so he decided to close his eyes and take a short rest. He was about to drift off when suddenly a hand place on top of his. He opens his eyes and turned to his left as he thought Ji Yong have something to tell him but he is still staring out the window. He decides to not sleep anymore and enjoy the view outside instead.

He recalled the fun he had the previous night partying at Zouk. Damn, he really loves DJing and clubbing. He had a lot of fun and people kept requesting to take pictures with him. He feels that he received more love in clubs than concerts/fan meet. He could feel the grip on his hand tighten and a voice came. "You okay ri?"        

I turned to the voice. "Yah...why wouldn't I?" I faked a smile. But Ji Yong almost looks through me. He pulled me into his embrace. 

"Don't care what the haters say, alright. Most importantly, don't you ever even thought of giving up! You know I love you the most right? Hyung will always support you no matter what. You know that right." Ji Yong said; whispering into his ear.

Seungri just nodded. 

Ji Yong may seem so cold from the outside but deep inside, he is a really sweet guy. He really cares about the member's well-being. I still distinctly remember when I had my accident back in 2014 - argh those bad memories that I tried so hard to forget and to overcome the phobia of sitting in a car. Everybody was cursing Ji Yong that he did not visit me in the hospital because I said so in the fan meet. But the fact is that he did visited me. He called every night and text me whole day everyday! He was dead worry about me but because of all the speculated rumors and false reports surrounding the social media YG told him to go out with Kiko to distract the attention. It was funny how he would whined to me after that and that how he wish to see me acting crazy and telling him jokes again. Then, there was a night that he secretly sneaked into my ward wearing a doctor outfit and took a pic of me and added a sad emoji face on the pic and send it to me. He said he feel his heart being torn apart physically when he saw me with all the tubes and wires on my body. 

"Alright, we are almost there guys." I was interrupted by the chauffeur voice which pulls me out from my deep thought. Ji Yong let go of my hand and put on his mask and shades and I just walk out confidently with my bare face. - oh just wearing my shades to cover my dark circles.

There is a mob of fans already crowding at the entrance waiting for us. They scream when we got out of the car. Because of the lack of security guards and they are so many fans (strong fans) they got so close to us and I have to admit I was intimidated. I could feel someone pull the PMO cap long strap I was wearing and felt someone scatches my forearm. I shrieked at the pain causing Ji Yong who is walking ahead of me to stopped and turned to me. I bet he saw my terrified face, he walked to me and grab my hand. I could suddenly feel even more flashes and screams. When we are near the check in point, he lift up my arm to inspect the scatches i sustained when walking through the mob of fans. 

"I'm fine Hyung." I said.

"SoonHoc, do you have antiseptic cream?" Ji Yong asked his manager.

"Come... let's go over there and I'll apply this on your arm." Ji Yong pulled him to the seat nearby.

"I told you..." He suddenly said.

"hmm?" I asked in confusion.

"I told you to wear long sleeve." Ji Yong said and pet his head like a little boy.  

"ahhh... Hyung, people are staring. Also, I'm not a boy anymore." Seungri pout at his Hyung action.

"But you looks like a cute little boy in my eyes!" Ji Yong let out a chuckles

Before checking in, Ji Yong asked for my seat number and I just show him my ticket. He then took my ticket and walked over to Dae Sung Hyung. I thought he was just asking everybody's seat number. But he came back and told me "You are sitting with me. Let's go and check in now!" I can't answer him or what. I was pulled to the Check In point. 

I was adjusting my seatbelt when I heard someone from behind us... "Is that Seungri? The guy who sleeps with his bare feet on the window sill?" "I think he is... damn, he is so good looking but.. bad mannered. tsk tsk" "Yeah, rich kid..." 

"jinjja!" Ji Yong heard that unfasten his seatbelt wanting to confront the passengers gossiping about his maknae. 

Seungri grabbed his forearm "Hyung, It's okay. It's true anyway... It's not like that made it up or something." Seungri said with an indescribable expression. Seungri doesn't want to cause any trouble or scandals again. YG had warned him. YG always told him that if he makes one more mistakes, He is out of this group. 

Ji Yong look at Seungri face and let out a breathe. "Aishi... ****." Ji Yong cussed and gulped down a cup of water before sitting back down. "ri, don't care what they said, alright." Ji Yong knows Seungri has a really soft spot for caring too much of what people say about him. 

Seungri just nodded. 

"Answer me. I want you to tell me that you don't f**ken care about it." Ji Yong said looking at him straight in the eye.

"N..eh.. Hyung." 

"Ah ah. I'm not convinced." 

Seungri closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. "Neh, Hyung!" Ji Yong smiles and ruffles his hair. (he took out his PMO cap after check-in)

"ah... don't mess up my hair." Seungri pout making Ji Yong chuckle like a madman. 

"But You look cuter with messy hair!" Ji Yong giggles at Seungri pout.     


Chapter 2 is up!! 

Please leave a comment!

Thank You!