P1 Running man - sick maknae

Seungri you are the best! (Discontinued)

THANKS FOR THE UPVOTE! CindyVip18

So... I was watching Running Man episode 163 with GD, DS and SR as the special guests. In the midst, of recording Seungri fell ill. You could clearly see his pale face when he was choosing the card.

Please let the page fully loaded to view the gif and pic. XD


 *cough cough* Seungri was attacked by a massive coughing fit. Which makes DaeSung and me who was napping stirred awake. 

"Ri, you okay? I asked and turned to ask his manager if he brought the nondrowsy coughing syrup. 

"Maknae ah... Are you fine?" Dae Sung asked while gently pat on his back. 

"I'm o *cough cough* Kay," Seungri replied. Trying to control his cough and regulate his breathing. 

"Here. Drink this, ri." I handed him a dark color bottle and Seungri obediently took it and drink it.  

"You feel better now?" Dae Sung asked while I hand him a bottle of water. 

"Are you sure you could handle the recording today? If not, I'll ask Soon Hoc to cancel this schedule..." "I'm okay Hyung. Really." Seungri shows his best cute smile earning a pinch from Dae Sung. I slapped DaeSung's hand off Seungri's face telling him not to do that. 

Soon we arrived at the venue. We all did the last adjustment to our clothing and hair before getting out the car. Dae Sung got out the car first to greet his "family" and I follow suit. I thought Seungri was after me but when I turned to my side, he is nowhere to be seen. I bend down and look into the car and noticed Seungri pinching the bridge of his nose. I felt a surge of anxiety. I walked around the car to the other side to check on him. 

"Ri, are you okay? I will go tell them that you are not feeling well, let's postpone this episode." I was about to walked away to talk to my manager but Seungri stopped me. 

"I'm okay. Hyung. I don't want to appear in the gossip news for acting like a big shot calling off the recording."

"But.." 

"I'm really fine Hyung." Seungri got out of the car and slid his hand over Ji Yong waist and walk towards the red Capet. The director shouted to DaeSung to come back to the starting point and they will start the recording. Seungri smiles to DaeSung who is running back and let go of Ji Yong to stand at his position. 

"3 2 1, ACTION!"

The three members walked handsomely on the red carpet showing off their best smile. 

It took a few takes to shoot the carpet walking scene. They have to walk back and forth a few times. Finally, after the fifth take, the director is satisfied with the shot and they proceeded to the next scene - introducing Princess Ji Hyo and perform to impress her. They were each allocated to a team before the recording began. Ji Yong pat on Seungri back before going to stand with his team members. 

It was a hot sunny day. Everybody is sweating profusely. Everybody except Seungri. He seems not to be sweating at all. The surge of anxiety came back. I tried not to show it on my face. But I felt relieved when I see Seungri smiling and dancing. 

My team won and we got to sit in the posh car. We were told to change to the running man shirt. Dae Sung was chatting with Jong-kook so I slung my arm over Seungri and walk to the nearby changing room to change. While walking I feel him wobbling, I quickly grab him by both shoulders.

"You okay Ri?" he insisted he is fine and that we should go change. I got out first from the temporary changing room and thought he needs some more time to change so I squatted down against the pillar and waited for him. Moments later he finally walked out. He smiled at me and I stood up swinging my arm over his shoulder.

Before the recording starts, I ran to inform all the staffs and Seungri's team members to take a look out for him and I ran back to hug and kissed his cheek and told him to voice out if he doesn't feel well. We then walk together to our respective car. I winked at him before getting in the car and he did a kissing expression in return before getting in the car. He was so cute! If there were nobody around I'd have run over and KISS HIM! 

Image result for seungri poutImage result for seungri smile gif

GD reaction be like.... 

Image result for g dragon smile gif

We arrived at the next location - the rice paddy field. I grabbed two caps (one for Ri) that I bought with me to shelter Ji Hyo. I heard someone coughing badly at the back and I knew it was maknae. I walked towards him and put the cap on him. He took it off but I put it back on. He took if off again and place his fingers on my lips to stop me from saying anything.

"I will wear it after this mission. I don't want to smear your cap." He said and started coughing again. I patted his back and asked for water from the staffs. He gulps down the water and smiles sweetly at me. Oh, that smile that kills me every time!

 Image result for Seungri smile

The producer explained the mission and rules to us. I thought it was easy, just running towards to get the three flag and back to stick in the stand. Until the producer said that we will be tied with the bungee rope. I turned to meet with Seungri's pale face. I mouthed "괜찮아?" He just nodded. 

The mission was tiring and my muscles are beginning to hurt. DaeSung and my team are winning but Seungri's team is still struggling to get the 1st flag. When I see him fall and couldn't get up I just feel like stopping the whole recording and pull him out of that place. Luckily HaHa and Suk Jin hyung were beside him to help him up. 

"Ji Yong ah, it's okay. We will take care of him. Just carry on with the game." Suk Jin hyung said. 

After hours in the muddy rice paddy field, we have finally finished with the recording of that mission. We were granted two hours of break - lunch + to clean up ourselves. My manager walked over to me to pass me a face towel and water. 

"Go check on Seungri." I told my manager. I was wiping the mud off my face when I hears a commotion and soft gasps. I quickly wipe off the mud off my eyes and stood up only to see my manager carrying Seungri out of the field. 

"Ji Yong ah! Seungri fainted!" I panicked. I ran towards the car which my manager carefully place him in. 

"Ji Yong ah, we need to send him to the hospital! He is burning." I feel his forehead and panicked. He is having a fever! 

"Cooollllddddd.." Seungri muttered. I told my manager to turn off the aircon and I cover him with my jacket. But he is still complaining that he's cold so I pull him up and place his head in my shoulder and my arm around him. I rubbed his cold hands in hope to make him feel warmer. 

We arrived at the hospital and I piggy back him into the hospital and scream for help. He was put in IV drip and wheeled to a VIP Ward. 


To be continue... 

I just thought it would be interesting to add GIFs/Pics XD

Leave some comments please~~ Don't be a silent reader~ :(