Not Really - JiYong POV

Seungri you are the best! (Discontinued)

This chapter is inspired by the lucky fan picked by TaeYang.

No hate on the artist. Hate the fan. lol.

Decided to write this chapter because of the super big reactions I got from my dear readers! :3

Thanks for the upvote! shahielol and jayvolution :3


After the first game, it is time to choose the lucky fans to play games with us. I hate this game to be honest.

I am not trying to boast but there are many of my fans than the other members especially maknae Seungri. I still vividly remember the past fan meetings that whenever Seungri asked the fans "who is your favourite member?" The fans would not even put him in the top 4. He is always either the last or not in their bias list at all. 

There was this fan meeting session in Japan which this fan girl of mine didn't even mention Seungri when asked for her favourite member ranking. I could see Seungri was sad. But he still jokingly said "why is it always JiYong JiYong? Where am I?" I couldn't stand it anymore. I walked over to him and place my forehead onto his and said "you are in my heart". Now you guys must be thinking it's just a fan service but what I said was from the bottom of my heart! I really do love Seungri! He is my best friend, my brother, my member, my family! My everything!! Without him, BigBang will not be completed. He is my happy pill. 

"Who is your favorite member?" I was pull back from my trance when I heard the familiar question. There he goes again. He starts by asking the lucky fan picked by Dae Sung. 

"GD" I expected that. She was wearing One Of The Kind tshirt. 

"Who is your 2nd favorite?" He is still asking. I tried giving him the eye contact to move on. But he was too engrossed into the question. 

"TOP" 

"Okay, he's not here. What about 3rd favourite?" 

"Taeyang" 

"What about forth?" He would normally stopped asking after the third but I guess my kind maknae is waiting for the fan to mention Dae Sung. 

"Seungri" the fan answered. But maknae doesn't seem happy. Instead, he was rather in shock. He didn't expect himself to be in top 4. He instantly felt bad for Dae Sung which can be seen all over his face. TaeYang saved the show by asking his lucky fan "do you like Seungri?" I could hear the fans below shouting "NO".

"Not really" okay. I gotta admit. I was shocked to hear that. Yeah, I should have gotten used to the "answer" but no. I was never happy to hear that. I couldn't understand why are there anti Seungri fans? If you like one member, you should also support the other members as well. Even if you don't really like the member, you could have lied. 

"Why!?" I was pull back from my trance when Seungri scream into the mic. The fan was speechless. I turned to see Seungri and he have watery eyes. He must be really sad. This sensitive boy. He worked so hard to pleased the fans. He always promote us wherever he goes - show, radio, interviews etc

"Okay, who is your 2nd favourite?" He asked again. Because he wanted the fan to mention TaeYang. What a sweet boy. 

"Taeyang" he smiled. This boy, always think of others first. This is why I dote him so much. 

"Okay, let's move on" 

"Long ge" he gestured for me to talk. 

"Do you have something to say to him?" I asked this question because I was hoping my fan would say something supportive to the member I dote the most. I know the lucky fan was my fan because she told me herself. I told her to say "I love you Seungri" but I guess she was too nervous to talk. 

"What would want to do when you meet me?" I asked the fan. She said something too soft so I lean closer and Seungri scream again. 

"Just say kiss! It's okay! This is Singapore right!?" So I just hugged the fan. I could feel that Seungri is looking. I broke off the hug and smiled to him and he returned the smile. 

He proceeded to ask the lucky fan he picked. He asked for her name. The fan shyly answered. Then, there comes the question again. 

"Who is your favorite member?" 

"DaeSung" 

"Okay, who is your 2nd?" This time the fan answered Seungri is her number 2 favorite. I could see Seungri was on the verge of crying. He was delighted to finally have a fan who put him in their TOP 3 bias list. 

The FM ended after two hours. We went backstage to take a break first before proceeding to change and exit the building. When I cane out of the washroom I saw Seungri sitting at a corner of the room. He is back to Lee Seung Hyun the quiet guy who likes to be alone. I walked to sit beside him. He looked up and give me a light smile before getting up. I grabbed him to sit back down. 

"Yes Hyung?" He asked me with his watery puppy eyes. My heart breaks to pieces and without me knowing I pull him into a hug. I told him not to think so much about FM and that he should know that he have a lot of fans who loves him. 

He did not answer. I just keep telling him that he is the best! And that I love him dearly! 

Finally, he answer me. "Mm"

He sounds insincere so I hug him tighter and told him to repeat after me that he is the best. But he did not do it. Instead, he pull out from the hug and stood up. He looked at me and says; you know I'm not the best. And you know I'm the least popular. With that being said, he turned around and walk towards the washroom. 

I felt so hurt when my most favorite brother said that. 

I just wish all my fans and all VIPs treat all my members equally. Yes you may not like one of them but without any one of them BigBang is not complete. 


 Sorry for any typo or grammatical mistakes! I typed this during my lunch hour and have no time to check :p

This is JiYong POV of chapter 4. Go back to chapter 4/5 to watch the video I took if you wanna know what actually happened. 

And please do not share my video! If you do share, please credit me. Haha thank you. 

Please leave a comment!