The moody maknae

Seungri you are the best! (Discontinued)

I believed all of you who subscribed to me are Seungri/nyongtory fans right? Because my fic are mostly focus on SR and GD. I'm not a GD stan but I ship nyongtory! ;)

I decided to add a few more chaps in regards to the FM incidents. Sorry,  my delulu mind keep telling me to write this. XD


Ji Yong POV

Yong Bae and Dae Sung told me that they are going straight back to Seoul after the FM session.

I turned to Seungri wanting to ask if he will be staying for a couple more days or leaving too. Before I could even speak a word, he seem to know what I'm gonna ask. 

"I'm staying." He said; still busy packing his bags. I pull out my phone from my pocket to check my schedules. 

"I'm staying too." I said, eyes on my phone. Seungri paused whatever he was doing and looked at me. 

"What? Am I not welcome?" I jokingly said. 

"Oh, no. You're free to stay as you like. Come on Hyung, let's go have some fun!" He pull me up and off we go. 

His rich friend was already waiting for us outside the stadium. We walked through the mob of screaming fans and got in the car. 

"Oh, hey GD. What's up? His friend stretched out his hand but I just smiled. I know that was rude but I just kind of feel awkward around strangers. I know some of Seungri's friends but this guy is new to me. 

"okay...well, let's get you guys checked in first shall we." his friend said awkwardly. I turned to Seungri and he was just staring out the window. I can tell that he is still affected by what happened just now. Well, who wouldn't be affected? When Yong Bae asked his randomly picked lucky fan "do you like Seungri?" a crowd below scream "nooo" and the fan said "not really" that was like double shot for him. I knew right and then it hurts him deeply. I placed my hand on top of his but he moved away and folded his arm.

"I'm so tired. Wake me up when we arrived." He said bluntly and lean back against the headrest. I felt hurt. Not because he ignored me but because of the state he is right now - the moody, sad Seungri. I caught his friend staring at the rear view mirror, I just smile in return.

"Is he alright?" He whispered after making sure Seungri has drifted off. I look at Seungri and pet his head gently. Seungri stirred a little to my touch and I smile at how cute he is. I took off my leather jacket when i see him rubbing his arms and gently cover over him. His friend is still waiting for my answer but I really don't know how to answer him and he seem to understand that and forcus back on the road.    

I leaned back against my seat and look out the window, The memory of the FM and conversation with RI just now still haunts me. Every time this happens - fan not putting him in their bias list his confidence level will drop significantly. He will stopped updating his SNS and start thinking that he is a burden to the group and he should leave this group asap. All of us will tell him not to be bother about it. There are still millions of people who loves him.

"!" The car abruptly stopped which makes me almost fly out of my seat - yes i did not put on seatbelt but luckily the quick witted Seungri used torso to prevent me from flying out. 

"Are you guys alright!?" his friend asked panickly.

"Argghhh, what happened Hyung?" Seungri hissed in pain while still lying on me. 

"Aishi, that group of boys just suddenly dashed accross the road!" the friend pointed accross the street. 

"You okay, Ji Yong Hyung?" Seungri asked while pulling the seat belt over me. I smiled instead. 

"You okay Hyung? You hit your head? Why are you smiling like that?" 

"You silly, I'm fine as one piece." I smiled at how he is so caring like a mother. I ruffles his hair and he just smile. Oh, that sweet smile I like the most. 

"Alrighty. I think we are near. Look, it's just right across the street." His friend said. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't get your name?" I felt bad for not asking his name when he offered a handshake.

"Oh, you can call me Tee." 

"Okay. Tee. How long have you known each other?" We chatted a little bit while on the way to the hotel. 

"Hey, you guys took long enough to change." Tee said when he saw us walking out the lobby. We checked in and went straight to our room to change a new set of clothes. We then went to a pub located not too far away. Seungri left me with Tee and went straight to the bar counter to ordered his usual drink. I still felt awkward with his friend so I followed him. 

"Hey," I said,  sitting beside him. He looked up and smile. I know he is still down so I just quietly sat there enjoying the music. 

"Hyung." He finally spoke up after sitting there for more than 30 minutes. 

"Umm?" I answered but eyes still on the dance floor. 

"Do you think the fans would be happy if I leave?" 

I paused. My mind went blank. I wasn't expecting such question. I turned to look at him. His eyes was watery which I wasn't sure is the alcohol or his emotion. 

"What?" That's the only word that came to my mind. 

"I am really tired. Hyung. Whatever I do are not been appreciated. Even YG hyung, don't like me." My hearts stung when I hear this. 

"What did I tell you?" I placed both hands on his shoulder making him look at me. 

"Yeah... Not to bother what the haters said. But won't you be if you were me?" I was speechless. My hands slid off his shoulder. He gave me a look and back to drinking. I mulled over it for a few mins before proceeding towards the side stage. I picked up the acoustic guitar and clear my throat. 

"Ahem ahem. Test test." I said into the mic getting everybody's attention and some even started screaming and taking pictures and videos. 

"I would like to sing this song to a close friend of mine. He is my team member. My family. My dong seng." Everybody cheers for me to start. I did a final adjustment to my seat and mic. 

In my world

In a place not visible

Needing air to live

In my world always with a bright smile

Did people laugh at me?

So let’s fly Just you and I

Don’t cryyyyy

I stopped singing and playing altogether when I didn't see Seungri anymore at the counter. Out of sudden I heard a familiar voice join in. And we finished the song together. 

No I don’t cry

I’m always by your side, singing you a song

Would you look at me now, standing here

Turning a blind eye to the day, I’m born again

Come out In my world I’ll hold and protect you

"Thank you hyung." He hugged me after the song ended. Everybody cheers for us and some even shouted that they love Seungri. 


 How is it? Is it okay? I'm in a rush so..  :p 

You know what to do! Leave a comment! 

Will start writing one shot soon! 

*Do note that I'm not writing chapterize story. Only these few chaps are chapterized. :)