SG FM Day - On stage

Seungri you are the best! (Discontinued)

Please leave a comment about the chapter or your pov after reading my foreword! XD

Thanks for the upvote! Nightrise119 :3


After everything are set. We sit around a table to have our lunch. Singapore food is delicious. I was enjoying the food in my own little world when suddenly a thumb swipe the side of my mouth. I was startled and almost choked on my food. 

"Yah, careful! Bae, please pass me the water." Ji Yong said while patting my back. 

"slow down maknae!" I gulped down the water so fast that Ji Yong grabbed the bottle away from me. 

"Noona, could you please give me a wet tissue please". The staff passed him the pack of wet tissue and he opens the pack and took out a piece and wipe Seungri's mouth like a mother wiping her son's mouth. 

"Ahhh... Hyung, I can wipe myself." Seungri felt people staring at him. Ji Yong doesn't really care about the stares. He is constantly worried about maknae. 

It is near the opening for the FM and they are running through the list of games and songs they will be playing and performing.   

They start off the session with a table tennis game. Seungri team up with Yong Bae. GD with Dae Sung. And then, it's time to choose the lucky fans to come up on stage to play with them. 

As usual, Seungri being the "2nd MCee" asked each fan who is their favourite member in the group. He starts off with Dae Sung's fan. 

"Who is your favourite member?" Seungri asked the lucky fan standing with Dae Sung. 

"GD" the fan answered.

"Okay. Who is your 2nd favourite member?" Seungri asked again. 

"TOP" 

"Okay he is not here." 

"what about third" You may think that Seungri is waiting for the fan to say "Seungri" But I think he is waiting for her to say "Dae Sung" because she got chosen by DS. 

"TaeYang" 

"What about forth?" 

"Seungri" At this part, DS knelt down. He acted like he was so sad and DS said something which I can't recalled. 

Being the quick-witted guy Seungri is, he diverts the attention to Tae Yang's chosen lucky fan. This time, TaeYang was the one who asked the question.  

"Do you like Seungri?"

"Not really" Ji Yong couldn't believe what he had heard, he turned to look at Seungri.

Seungri asked "WHY!?" Ji Yong turned to look at the fan waiting for her to answer. But the fan was speechless. 

Being the nice guy Seungri is, he just let it go and proceed with the question.

"Okay, Who's your favourite member?" GD turned to look at SR with no expression on his face.

"TOP" the fan shyly answered. 

"Okay, He's not here. Who's your number 2?" 

"Tae Yang" And Yong Bae gave her a hug. 

GD turned to look at Seungri smiling, wanting to just hug him and tell him he is his favourite member in the group but he knows there are many eyes on him and he needed to keep his coolness. 

"Okay, thank you. Next"

"Long Ge" Seungri said in Chinese. Direct translation - Dragon bro, Dragon Hyung.

GD asked the name of the lucky fan. But the fan was too shy and softspoken that makes GD got to bend down a little to hear what she says.

Seungri seem to get jealous and walked towards them and said "Hey, are you shy?" in Chinese and mimic her actions.

"You got something to say to him?" GD asked the fan and the fan just shakes her head.

"What do you want to do when you meet me?" GD asked the lucky fan. The fan girl said something inaudible.

"It's okay! Just say kiss!" Seungri interfered. 

"It's okay... This is Singapore right!? Just go ahead, just say kiss! GD I wanna kiss you!" Seungri literally screams into the mic. 

It was finally Seungri's turn. 

"Okay, What's your name?" The fan answered.

"Fan A, where you from?" 

"Singapore"

"Singapore, Yeah!" Seungri repeated in Chinese. 

"Okay, you like BigBang?" The fan girl nodded her head.

"How much you like Big Bang?" 

"A lot" the fan girl answered.

"Okay, who is your favourite member in BigBang? I wanna know. I really wanna know."

"Dae Sung" the fan answered.

"I love you!" Dae Sung said to the fan. 

"Hey bro, let's trade. Let's change fan." Seungri joked.

"Okay, who is your number 2?" 

"You" The fan answered.

"Wait a minute. I have a name. My name is Seungri. But she said You you you. I have a name!"

"Okay lets do it." He signal the MC to start the game. 

 



This chapter is partially true based on my account last night. I could clearly see GD stares at SR When TY fan said he don't really like SR. 
I used Fan A for the name of Seungri's lucky fan.

After Loser performance, they went to stand at their respective "box" (the toaster/elevator) and GD was looking at Seungri - I don't know why. LOL

And also, when they choose the big fan of the day. A korean VIP was chosen and her friends were cheering for her and Seungri asked her to say something to her friends. She told SR to say something to her friends. SR said "Hey Guys, I see you! I Can See you!" and GD pet his head. XD

Also, could really see SR trying to lift up the atmosphere throughout the whole FM.

I'm so sorry, this chapter is lame and boring! Please just allow me to rant first! 

 PS : THIS IS THE VIDEO I TOOK. IF YOU GUYS SHARE IT ELSEWHERE PLEASE CREDIT ME. Click me to watch