You are my favourite member

Seungri you are the best! (Discontinued)

Okay. The rest of the chapters will be just some one shot collection of my imagination. 

PS : I'm using my phone to update so if the font is too small, please enlarge it yourself.

 Thanks for upvoting my fic! Jacqjk & V1ranti

I really appreciate it! Please leave a comment! 


The FM session went relatively quick. We only played two games and performed our usual FM set list.

I had watery eyes when singing to Loser and I guess Ji Yong Hyung saw it because when we about to go down the stage he turned to faced me and mouthed "are you okay?". I just smiled in return and looked elsewhere not wanting him to probe any further. 

I still distinctly remembered how bad I cried during the recording of the sson during the making of MADE album. Partly is because of Ji Yong screaming at me telling me to redo the whole recording and his criticism on me. I always think myself as a Loser because I feel that whatever I did people have something bad to say about me. Sometimes, I do feel that I really should just leave BigBang and let them venture as four bangs...

I am always the last one to record my part and also have the least part in a song but I don't really mind! At least I get to sing in the song! I have been recording Loser from early morning till late night. It is hard to reach G Dragon standard. 

"Aishi... Ri ah, let's take 10. I need a smoking break." The great GDragon said and left the room to take a break. 

My eyes trace him until he disappear from my sight. I signed.  Thinking why am I so useless. Why can't I even perfect my part. The more I think the more watery my eyes get. Without me knowing I was on the floor hugging my legs sobbing away. I must be sobbing so loud that someone came in - which I assumed was the night shift security guard asked if I'm okay. Before I could lift up my head to answer him, someone with a familiar scent pull me into his embrace. I knew immediately who he is - Ji Yong Hyung. Not the workaholic and cold GDragon. 

"What happened to him, ahjussi? Ji Yong asked the guard with a voice full of concern. 

"I don't know,  Ji Yong Shi. I was doing my usual patrol duty and I thought I heard someone weeping in here so I walked in to check and found him on the floor sobbing. Is he hurt or something?" The guard said. 

"It's okay ahjussi. I will take care of him." Ji Yong said and the guard just bowed and left the room. 

"Ri ah, what happened? Could you let hyung know what happened? You are making me so panick now!" Ji Yong raised his voice unintentionally when Seungri didn't answer him which makes Seungri cry even harder. 

Ji Yong realizing his mistakes. Sings a song he wrote for Seungri's upcoming 26th birthday - which nobody knows while rocking him back and forth. 

Once all alone I was lost in a world of strangers 

No one to trust On my own, I was lonely

You suddenly appeared It was cloudy before but now it's clear

You took away the fear And you brought me back to the light

You are the sun You make me shine Or more like the stars

That twinkle at night You are the moon

That glows in my heart

You're my daytime my nighttime My world

You're my life

Now I wake up everyday

With this smile upon my face

No more tears, no more pain 'cause you love me

You help me understand

That love is the answer to all that I am

And I'm a better man

Since you taught me by sharing your life

You gave me strength When I wasn't strong

You gave me hope when all hope is lost

You opened my eyes when I couldn't see

Love was always here waiting for me

He could feel Seungri have calm down a little after he finished the song. He released the hug and use his thumb to wipe the tears stain on his cute maknae face. 

"Hyung, did you wrote the song? It's very nice! Are you going to release it as a single?" Seungri grin happily making Ji Yong chuckle. 

"Silly. This song is written for you! But it's not perfect yet. I wanted to perfect it and sing to it on the upcoming dome tour. But menh..."

"It's perfect Hyung! Thank you so much! I love you the most!" Seungri hugged Ji Yong. 

Ji Yong break the hug and look at Seungri "So, are you gonna tell me why were you crying?" Seungri looked away avoiding the eye contact. 

Ji Yong lift up his chin to face him and asked again. "What happened? You know you can tell me anything right?"

"Hyung... Am I a burden to this group?" Seungri asked while staring on the floor as if there is something interesting going on. 

Ji Yong took a deep breathe and pull Seungri into a hug. "I told you not to read all those comments about the recent scandals right. They are just some idiot keyboard warriors jealous of you. You are my favorite member! You are my favorite brother. You are my best friend. You are like the pillar of the group! Without you BigBang is not complete! You have to be strong alright. People makes mistakes. Did you forgotten what you told me when I had my scandals?" 

"It's not just about the scandals,  Hyung. You guys always say that you all should carry on with 4 bangs. And even the male fan from the 0 to 10 concert supported the idea. And the fan meeting, most of the fans doesn't even like me. I feel that I'm just a burden to all of you. And I did not forget what I told you when you had your scandals." 

When Ji Yong had the scandal, Seungri flew everywhere with him even though he had nothing to do in that country. Seungri keep texting and calling him every day to check on him and telling him not to care what the haters says. They are just some idiot keyboard warriors. 

"You must be very tired now. Come, let's go back" Ji Yong said and both if them left the building. 


 

Ahhhhh sorry for the short update! I typed this during my lunch hour. And I need to get back to work now! Hope you enjoy this chapter. ANd based on some fans account. Seungri flew everywhere with GD during his scandals even though he had nothing to do in that country.

Please leave a comment!

Will update when I get more reactions lol! 

The song is by Michael Jackson he wrote the song for his children it's a very beautiful song.  I am a big fan of MJ XD 

The title of the song is You Are My Life