I work so hard...yet not appreciated.

Seungri you are the best! (Discontinued)

Hey!! I am back! sorry for the sudden hiatus! Was busy + lazy! XD

Please keep the comments flowing in~~ upvote if you enjoy my fic!

Seungri's photos are damn handsome!! So seductive!! It's like a different side of him!! For more photo scans,  search #Seungri Instagram!

Photo from : BigBang10 The Collection : A to Z Photobook 


We have just ended the photo shoot session and were told to write a message to the VIPS for the photo book. It is not a difficult task to do. In fact, I have already thought of what to write. 

"Alright, guys. Each of you will receive a stack of paper. Just write down your feelings/thoughts, whatever you wanna say to the fans." One of the producers said and left the room.

I walked towards the chair at the corner and settled down. I started by writing : "To Vips, Thanks for your love all these years...." and then, I paused and put down my pen and crumpled the paper. I looked up and noticed everybody in deep thought. Yong Bae Hyung putting the pen in his mouth, Dae Sung Hyung leaning back with his eyes closed, TOP Hyung pinching the bridge of his nose; thinking hard and Ji Yong Hyung playing with the pen. My glance turns to a stare. I kept staring at Ji Yong-Hyung as if there is another head beside him. When suddenly, Yong Bae Hyung hit my arm.

"Maknae, what are you daydreaming about?" He asked. I smiled and pick up my pen. I look to the direction where TOP Hyung is sitting. "I know I am very handsome... but could you stop staring?" TOP said without even looking at me. I smirked and focus back to my paper. I start with "To VIPs" again and paused. I look up again at Ji Yong-Hyung and coincidently he look up and we exchanged a smile. I collect my thoughts and start penning down what I feel. 

I was the first to finish, I put down my pen and stood up as quietly as possible and hand over the paper to one of the staffs sitting across the room. I requested him not to read and not to show other members what I wrote which he agreed. I bid farewell and thank all the staffs for their hard work today and left the building with my manager. 

I could already hear screams from the fans waiting outside the building. But I wasn't happy nor excited. I know they are waiting for the other members, not me. I am always the least favorite anyway, who would scream for me? I walk past the mob of screaming fans and out of nowhere a fangirl stood in front of me and asked for a picture. I declined politely and walked away. 

"Who do you think you are?! You are not even GDragon!" the fangirl shouted. I stopped in front of the car and I could feel a warm touch on my back. "Ignore her, Ri". I nodded and get in the car.

I could feel the occasional glances from my manager through the rear view mirror. 

"I'm pathetic right?" I started. 

"What?" He said, looking through the mirror.      

"I have been working my ars off for 10 years and yet I couldn't even hold a candle to TOP and GDragon," I said, looking out the window. 

"Is it because of what the fangirl said just now?" I did not reply. I don't want to admit that it really bothers me for what the fans said. 

"Ri..."

"Could you drop me off at the cafe?" I quickly cut him off afraid that I might break down anytime and I definitely don't want that to happen. I am the "strong baby", "the joker", "the carefree guy" but everybody seems to forget that I am just a human being with feelings and emotions. It would be a big fat lie if I say I don't read comments. Every day, I would search up my name on twitter and Instagram and always find hateful remarks on me which I have no idea why and what did I do to pissed the angry fans. 

"Do you want me to wait for you?" I was distracted from my thoughts. 

"It's okay... I'll be staying for a while." I got off the car and walked into the cafe. It was evening and full of customers. But I didn't care. I saw my mom attending to the customers and I just hasten my footsteps and hug her from the back. She jumped and shriek echoed through the whole cafe. People starts crowding around me wanting to take a picture, autograph... you name it. Suddenly, a hand grabbed me and pull me out of the mob. 

"Oppa! Are you insane!? Why didn't you..." It was my baby sister - Hanna. I pull her into a hug before she could even finish her sentence. I missed her so much. 

"What's wrong, Oppa?" She asked. She always knew something is wrong whenever I came to visit abruptly and... hug her like that. My mom came and we broke off the hug. 

"Seung Hyun-ah, have you eaten?" I smiled and shook my head. I haven't had any food intake since after the photo shoot. I missed my mom's cooking. My mom excused herself to cook some simple dishes. I was chatting with Hanna when a phone call interrupts us. I pull out my phone and it was Ji Yong-Hyung. I muted it and put my phone face down on the table. 

"Oppa... I know you are hiding something from me. You can tell me anything, you know that right?" I looked at Hanna and smiled. Sometimes I wonder who is the elder child in the family. 

*buzz* my phone vibrates again. This time is my manager. I picked up. 

"Seungri ah, I'm just calling to see if you're okay?" 

"neh, I'm fine," I said.

"Where are you now?" 

"same place... with my fam" 

"Alright, Just call me whenever you need me!" The call disconnected. I was about to switch off my phone as I really need a peace of mind right now when my phone vibrates as a new message was received. It is the BigBang group chat. I reluctantly open the chat and the first sentence I saw was "Seungri, we are on the way to the cafe!" I knew on the spot, they asked my manager. I stood up and wanted to leave but it was too late. Ji Yong-Hyung saw me and ran towards me and hug me. The rest joined in and told me they love me in unison.

"Oh! You boys came! Come on, settle down. I'll go get some more cutlery and we could start our dinner." My mom is always happy to see the members. She treated them like her children. While for Hanna, she just goes around taking the selfie with each member. I am happy to see them all smiling, I like to make people happy and I guess it became a habit to hide my sadness. 

"We have read it." Ji Yong-Hyung said; squeezing my hand. I felt embarrassed and wanted to run away and hide in a corner but he pulls me back and hugs me. 

"You know you got all our attention. People should be jealous of the attention you get." He whispered. I smiled into the crook of his neck. I always feel so secure in his embrace. 

"Maknae ah... no matter what, promise that you will never give up and we should be together forever!" Yong Bae Hyung said and the rest joined in for a group hug.

After the dinner, TOP Hyung requested for a group photo. They push me to the middle and told Hanna to count down. On the count of 2, all of them kissed me and the photo was taken. TOP Hyung uploaded to Instagram with the caption "Big Bang couldn't go on without maknae Seungri! Hyungs love you!". Within seconds, Likes and comments start pouring in. VIPs starts reposting the picture and start the hashtag trend "#SeungriIsTheBest". I am really lucky to be in Big Bang and to know these cool Hyungs. I promise to work harder! 

Love you VIPS!


14712994_10202274829949805_616546931999510222_o_zpsz2jeslzi.jpg

My heart sank after reading it. Please show him some love by spamming his ig with the hashtag #SeungriIsTheBest

From BigBang10 The Collection A to Z photobook.