Back from Army - P1

Seungri you are the best! (Discontinued)

Can't believe I have gained over 200 subs, 7 upvotes and over 2K views! Please keep the comments coming in! 

Let's get the one shot drabbles started!


I was woken up by the Air Stewart telling me that the plane will be landing soon and I should straighten my seat and fasten my seat belt. I act upon it and prepare for the landing. I never like the landing part. But thanks to my best friend Young Min AKA my partner who is sitting beside me offered his hand for me to hold on to. He knows I hate the landing part. He smiled and offered me his hand. I accepted gratefully.

I still vividly remember how we first met, it was in an awkward situation. It was my first day in camp and I was the last one in queue to get shower. It was late at night. 

Flashback 

"Hey buddy, it's your turn." Said the guy before me. I undressed myself and hop in the shower room. I was washing my hair when suddenly the lights and water were off. I tried to turn on the shower again but to no avail so I took my towel and wrap around my waist and exit the shower room. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I used my sense of touch to find the exit when suddenly I slipped on a something which I assumed was a soap bar. 

"Arrghhh" I wasn't hurt. But I heard an voice. Slowly, my consciousness came back and I heard the voice again. 

"Hey buddy would appreciate that you get off me" I stood up immediately upon hearing it. He then grabs his torchlight that he bought with him and shone at me making me squint my eyes. 

"Oh! You are... Seungri from BigBang right!?" I kinda blushed a little before smiling awkwardly. 

"Yeah, I am Seungri from BigBang, " I said. 

"Wow! Is this real!? Oh my God. I have heard rumors that you are in our platoon but... Wow! I mean... I am a big fan you!!" I smiled upon hearing it. 

"Well, my name is Young Min! Nice to meet you!" I accepted his handshake and he pulled me in for a big hug. I was shocked, to be honest. I'm used to my BigBang hyungs hugs but this...is awkward. I am half na*ed and we are hugging in the dark. How would people think of that!? I tried to break off the hug but he was hugging to tightly. Finally, after what seems like hours he finally releases me. 

"I'm so sorry. I just.. I really idolize you Seungri. You are my favorite member in BigBang! This is too real to be true! I just can't believe it." He wanted to hug me again but I push him back and asked him why are the lights and water off. 

"Don't you know that the cut off time is 9pm?" He said. 

"I didn't know that! Do you know if there is water elsewhere for me to wash off these soap and shampoo?" My whole body and head are still damp with shampoo and soap. 

"Hmmm. Follow me." He shone the light towards the exit door and I follow behind. He brought me to a nearby well which is used for drinking purposes ONLY. 

"This?" I asked, clearly saw the notice stating it's for drinking purposes only. 

"Take it or not. It's your choice. Either you wait till tomorrow or you do it now and I'll cover you." He said turning his back away and looking around as if trying to search for the sniper hiding behind the wall. I reluctantly grab the bucket at the side and scope the water and pour all over me. 

"Okay, I'm done." I said wiping myself dry. 

"Alright, where is your dorm?" He asked, and I answered him. 

"Serious!? We are sleeping in the same dorm!" He was literally jumping up and down like a man who struck lottery. He slung his arm over my shoulder and we walk together to the dorm. 

The next day was the day all of us will be assigned a partner of two years. We must be together all the time. Doing everything together. I was nervous, to be honest. I'm worried about the character of the other person. 

"Lee SeungHyun" my real name was called, I stood out, stomp my foot before walking towards the table set up with three officers with a straight face. 

"Kim Young Min" a familiar name was called. And then realization hit me. The guy from last night. He came to stood beside me and smile. I returned the smile. I'm not sure if I should be happy or not but based on the first impression, he seems to be a nice guy. 

"Both of you will be partner for each other for the rest of your service. I want you to follow exactly what I said." One of the officers said and took a paper with some wordings on it out. He started reciting what's on the paper and we repeat after him. The two years journey with Young Min starts then. 

End of flashback

I pulled from my deep thought when I heard rattling noise and I tighten my grip on Young Min. 

"Hey ri, you okay?" He asked. 

"I hate this part." I attempted to smile but failed. 

"Just close your eyes and think of something...nice!" I closed my eyes as per advice. I reminisced the days when I was in BigBang and Oh, how much I miss my favorite JiYong hyung and the rest of the members. I'm wondering what are they doing now. Do they know I'm coming back today? I wonder will my fans still remember me? Trains of thoughts keep flashing pass my mind. 

"Yo ri, we have safely landed and you did a great job." Young Min tapped my shoulder and I opened my eyes realizing that we have landed. I looked out the window and smile. 

"I'm home" I muttered. 

It feels so strangely different to step on Incheon Airport although I used to travel around the world when I was in BigBang. 

"What's up buddy?" Young Min came beside me with his arm over my shoulder. 

"Nothing, just feel so familiar yet different." I answered. 

"Ha, I know right. Two years of hell and finally we have been released!!" He jumped and ran in a circle drawing unwanted attention and I joined in with him. We stopped when we saw a mob of screaming girls ran past us. We decided to follow them. 

"I wonder which big star has arrived." Young Min said and makes me even more curious. I have been out of the entertainment industry for two years and I have missed out a lot. The scream got louder suddenly and Young Min keep jumping up and down using me as the support by pressing my shoulder. Out of frustration, I carry him up - he was Skinner than me. 

"I see him I see him!" He shouted excitedly which makes me harder to balance. 

"Isn't that... GD?" I was shocked to hear that. I loosen my grip on him and he fell to the ground making everybody turn to look at us. 

"Oops" 

"Isn't that guy Seungri?" That's Seungri right?" "I don't think so" the fan girls are starting to talk amongst themselves and I could hear my name. Maybe they recognize me or maybe not. I helped Young Min up and when he got up his face turned pale and I could heard grasp sound from behind. I turned over. 

"Maknae? Seungri? My maknae?!" Before I could react I was pull into a hug. The hug I misses the most. The hyung I misses the most. My JiYong hyung. He pull back from the hug and look at me from head to toe. 

"You have lost so much weight and you got darker but becoming so handsome!" The fans started screaming again and crowded around us. I was intimidated by the screams, it's been two years since I last hear the fans screaming my name. I looked back and saw Young Min standing there looking at us. I asked the fans to make way for me to move and they did so obediently. I grabbed Young Min hand and bring him to Ji Yong. 

"Hyung, this is Young Min. My best friend and partner. Young Min, this is my Ji Yong Hyung" GD stretched out his hand for a handshake but Young Min seems to be in shocked to react. 

"Yah, Young min" I shook his shoulder and he look at me with a blank expression. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just thought I was.. Never mind. Nice to meet you Ji Yong shi." He shook JiYong Hyung hand with a nervous smile plaster on his face. I chuckle at how shocked he is. 

"Oh my gosh, am I dreaming Ri yah..." He whispered to me. 

"I think we should leave this place now, shall we?" One of the tall guy in suit and shades spoke. Ji Yong Hyung walk beside me and hold my hand and pull me to walk. I grabbed Young Min and walked out the airport together. While walking towards the exit, I used this opportunity to look around the airport. Not much has changed but it just feels so different. 

"Young Min shi, where do you live? I could ask my guard to drive you home." Ji Yong Hyung asked and Young Min told him his residential address and he gave me a buddy hug and a smack on my buttock before leaving. I chuckled over it but realized people are staring especially Ji Yong hyung. 

"What?" I asked. Everybody then carry on with whatever they were doing. I got in the luxurious car and use my hands to touch every internal part of the car. 

"Owwww so comfortable.." I blurted out. It's been two years since I sat in a "actual car".

"You can rest if you want to. You still look tired." Ji Yong Hyung always managed to see me through. He knows when I'm tired, hungry or sick. 

"Nah, I have sleep enough." I lied. I did not sleep a wink during the flight. In fact,  I was overly excited to be able to go home. To meet my friends especially my Ji Yong-Hyung. But when I finally see him, I feel awkward. 

"Oh okay." He replied. An awkward reply. So I tried to initiate a conversation. 

"Hyung, why were you at the airport? You just got back from schedules?" The word schedules. How I miss that word. 

"My only schedule for the day is picking you up." I smiled and I bet he saw it through the rear view mirror. 

"Hyung, when did you buy this car?" I asked. 

"I just recently bought it. It's nice isn't it." I nodded and grinned at the mirror. 

"Where are the others Hyung?" I miss the other members too. 

"Oh, they have some schedules to attend to." I was quite disappointed when I hear that. I was hoping to see them but anyway, I have plenty of time. I can wait. 


This plot is a bit too long so I decided to cut to a few parts. This isn't angsty so I hope you guys like it. 

Sorry for any typos or grammatical errors. I am using my phone to type and have no time to recheck. 

Please leave a comment!! Is it okay? Boring? I'm quite worried that you guys might not like this... :(