P2 Running man - sick maknae

Seungri you are the best! (Discontinued)

The previous chapter was Ji Yong POV so I decided to write Seungri POV in part 2.

I really appreciate all of your comments! Please keep them coming in!

Please don't be a silent reader! :(


I woke up to a room with white walls and a spinning ceiling fan. I lifted my right arm and felt a rush of pain. I looked down and noticed something attached to my arm which I couldn't see clearly but it hurts. I then closed my eyes and used my free hand to pinch the bridge of my nose to ward off the uncomfortable feeling in my head. While I was doing that, I heard a muffled voice calling out for me. I paused at it, I opened my eyes in shock and slowly turned over to my left but I couldn't see anybody! And then, I hear it again. I squeeze my eyes shut telling myself that it's all hallucination. I reached out for the cup of water sitting on my bedside table. 

"Ri, you have woken up?" A voice came behind me. I put down the cup and hid under the blanket - shaking. I felt a warm touch on my back which makes me tremble uncontrollably. 

"Please! I do not want to die yet! Please don't take me away!" I cried out.

"Ri, Ri, it's me! It's Ji Yong-Hyung!!" I slowly calm down and pull down the blanket only to reveal my eyes. I look towards the source of the voice and it took me a few moments to register the handsome face. 

"Ji Yong-Hyung!" I cried out and Ji Yong bends down to hug me asking me what happened. It took me a few moments to calm myself down before filling him what happened.

"Oh my gosh, I thought I was dead! I thought you were some ghost reaper coming to take my soul!" Ji Yong burst out laughing. 

"Silly, you're not dead. You had a high fever and passed out yesterday during the RM shooting." He said; feeling my forehead before his hand found its ways to my hand. I recalled I was filming the muddy paddy field scene.

"The recording!" I jerked and unintentionally pull out the needle. I hissed in pain and Ji Yong quickly call out for the nurse. The nurse gently pulls out the whole needle which hurts like... Ji Yong pull my head into his torso and caress my head telling me it will be over soon. 

"Hyung, the recording, though..." I asked, feeling bad about it. 

"Don't worry, I will handle it." He said.   

I must have fallen asleep, when I woke up it's near sunset. I look around the room to find Ji Yong-Hyung but he is nowhere to be seen. My sight landed on piece of paper on my side table, 

"Out for dinner. Be Right Back, xoxo"  

I chuckled over the note and heard a commotion right outside my room.

"I heard that Seungri passed out during the RM filming."

"He thinks he's such a big shot, canceling the whole shoot just because he fell ill"

"yeah, I heard that forged sick just to skip one of the mission."

"He is such a loser."

"Yeah, agree. Don't understand why is he still in Big Bang." 

"WHAT THE FK DID ALL OF YOU JUST SAID!?" An angry voice could be heard and it went dead silence for a mere minute before my door were opened abruptly. 

"Let's go home." Ji Yong-Hyung said sternly pulling out his phone; calling for my manager to bring a bag and clean clothing here immediately. I was intimidated by the furry dragon but I know why was he so pissed off.

"Hyung, It's okay. I am used to it..." Although I said that it's okay as if I don't care what the haters says, inside me I'm dying slowly. 

"Maybe they are right, I shouldn't be in Big Bang and burden all of you." I continued when Ji Yong didn't mutter a word. I felt a drop of tear flow down my cheek and felt a light kiss on my eye.  

Ji Yong cupped my face forcing me to look at him. "Don't say that. Don't even think of that way! You are not a burden to us! I feel happy when I'm with you! Don't you even thought of leaving this group!" He hugged me so hard. I wanted to pull away from the hug when I paused when I heard soft sniffling sound and felt the material on my shoulder wet. I knew right and then, I make my favourite Hyung cry. 

"Sorry, Hyung... Please don't cry..." I started coughing and Ji Yong pulls away from the hug and passes me a glass of water. Soon later, my manager arrived with my bag and a new set of clothing. The nurse came to take out the needle for the IV drip and Ji Yong told my manager to settle the discharge documents while he helps me to change. He helped me to get undressed and help to put on my clothes. 

"Hyung, do you have a comb?" I asked after searching my bag for it and couldn't find it. He looked at me and smirk evilly. He looks at his hand and spittle on it and rubs both hands together "this is my comb" He said; walking nearer to me. 

"AHHHHHHH!! NOOOOO!!!" I use the pillow to shield myself.

"Ji Yong shi, Seungri Shi, We can go now." My manager interrupted.Ji Yong did a back stretching exercise and bend down in front of me as if waiting for me to hop on his back for a piggyback ride. 

"What?" I asked, feeling confused.

"Hop on. You sick baby." He teased.

"I'm not a baby and I can walk on myself!" I acted angry and walk out of the ward. Ji Yong ran beside me and slid his hand into mine and we walked out of the hospital hand-in-hand.  I got in the car first and Ji Yong pulls the seatbelt across me and kiss my forehead and pet my head lovingly. He then walks to another side and got in. I asked my manager for my phone and he was hesitant to give me.

"What do you wanna do?" I was taken aback with the question.

"Can't I use my phone? I just wanna text my friend." I answered. Ji Yong then told my manager to pass me my phone. 

"Only texting. Alright." I grew curious. Why are they acting so strangely? After I have done texting my little sis. I went on to check my SNS. My face changed when I see so many mean comments attacking me. I dropped my phone onto my lap and tears flow down unknowingly. Ji Yong toss my phone away and pull me into his chest and draw soothing circles on my back. 

"I told you...only texting..." He muttered. I couldn't hold it anymore, I just let emotion take over me. I cried so hard that I started coughing again. We stop over at a convenience store and I used this opportunity to escape. I ran as fast as I could ignoring my manager and Ji Yong Hyung cries. 

I stopped to catch my breathe and cough till my knees went weak. I look up and realised I am near And.Here cafe. I stood on my feet and adjust my clothing before walking in. I could hear gasps and phones pointing at my direction but I didn't care I walk towards the counter and hug my little sister who was busy with her work. 

"Oh gosh! Oppa! U scared the hell out of me!" This time all the customers starts crowding around the counter holding the phone on my face. Thanks to Hanna, she quickly drag me to a guest room which sometimes I would stay there. 

"Oppa, why are you here? At this timing?" She asked as I normally drop by after business hour and will inform beforehand. I finally broke down. I cried in front of my little sister. I didn't care, the cut is too deep and I am so tired of acting like I don't care and smile. I am really tired. 

"Oppa, what's wrong..?" Hanna cried and hug me. She kept asking me what happened but the more I think of it, the harder I cry and the harder I cough. I was coughing so hard that I vomited. Hanna touched my forehead and gasped. 

"Oppa! You're burning!" She helped me to take off my sweater and help me laid on the bed. She stood up wanting to grab a towel to cool down my temperature but I really need someone to stay with me. 

"Hanna, please. Don't leave Oppa." 

"I'm not leaving, I'm just going to grab a towel and bucket of cold water for your fever..." She stood up again but I grabbed her hand. 

"Please... I'm scared..." I started crying all over again. I recalled back the comments I read. They are so mean. 

"I hope you will never recover from your stupid illness!" 

"Hahaha! Just a little fever and the filming was cancelled!?"

"You are such a burden to the group! You should leave ASAP! Idiot!" 

"Don't let me see you in the street, I'll shoot you to death!"

 ................

"Hanna ah... Do you think I'm a burden to BigBang?" Hanna look at me and lunged at me for a hug.

"No! Don't ever think that way! BigBang will not be complete without you!" I smiled at her reply. 

"Oppa, I have not say this before. But I really want to thank you for being tough in BigBang. Because of you, I get to study in the top University in Korea and do a lot of things." I smiled and closes my eyes. 

I was woken up by a familiar voice calling out to me. "Ri... Ri... " I opened my eyes and saw Ji Yong face inches away from mine. "Just leave me alone..." is the words I could think of. 

"Hmmmm, Ji Yong hyung, please take care of him. I'll leave both of you alone." Hanna must have called Ji Yong after I fell asleep. 

"Ri... What have I been saying? Not to bother what the haters says right?" Ji Yong have been telling me not to give a damn what the haters say but sometimes it's just too hard to not care. The comments are very mean sometimes. 

"I tried... But *cough cough*" I cough at the wrong timing. Ji Yong patted my back. 

"Ri, you're burning up again!" Ji Yong frantically search for aspirin in his bag. 

"Eat this, you will feel better." He texted Hanna to deliver a cup of warm water to the room to prevent chaos in the cafe. Imagine if GDragon is seen in the cafe... 

I felt sleepy after taking aspirin and drifted off. When I woke up the next day, I felt a arm over my waist. I caressed the hand and smiled. I knew it is Ji Yong Hyung. The hug me tighter and mumbled something. 

"What?" I said, as I thought he said something. 

"Seungri... I love you so much... You are never a burden... Please don't leave Hyung... " every word got sorted and a soft snore could be heard. I checked the time hanging on the wall - 3:39AM. It is still so early. I decided to go back to sleep. 

I woke up feeling someone's touch. It was Hanna. "Oppa, you're awake?" She helped me sit up. 

"Where is JiYong?" I asked looking around the room.

"Who's looking for me?" Ji Yong exit from the bathroom and came to ruffle my hair. 

"How is my maknae doing?" He grinned at me. His smile always brighten my day. 

"I feel better now. I'm sorry for being so weak. I shouldn't let the comments get into me. I am Seungri! I am Victory not for nothing! I'm a Strong Baby!"

"Haha, my maknae is back!!" Ji Yong hug me and Hanna joins in too. 

I wanna work harder and let myself bear the wound.

Even though it hurts alot but it is worth it if I can use this to help me grow up. 

Seungri xoxo


 Awwwww... I think this chap a bit too draggy... :(