SG FM day - backstage

Seungri you are the best! (Discontinued)

If you are a Seungri Stan, please read my foreword and leave a comment about your opinion. :)


 We reached Singapore Changi Airport - the nicest airport I been to within an hour on air. (LOL! I'm praising my own country! XD) I could already hear screams even before we checked out. I guess they saw our managers walking out. After awhile, they came back with a group of security guards.

Sometimes I do hate the fact that I am a celebrity. If I could choose, I would choose to become a recreation teacher.  - It would be fun. I was so deep in my own thought that I didn't realise I was smiling. 

"Seungri ah... You okay?" Dae Sung Hyung asked me with a concerned look. 

"Oh, I'm fine. What is it Hyung?" I bluntly asked.

"You were smiling in the air so I thought..." 

"I'm fine, Hyung. really". Dae Sung gave a weird stare at me and walked to Yong Bae's side whispering something into his ear making him look at my direction.

DaeSung & Yong Bae 

"Yong Bae Hyung, I saw maknae smiling to himself too. Are the 2 alright? How could one smile to themselves for nothing!?" Yong Bae looks at Seungri and exchange eye contact but just nodded and smile at each other.

"I know right... I'm very worried about the 2 dudes too. Let's not make any assumptions." Yong Bae slung his arm over Dae Sung's shoulder and proceeded to check out.

When I was walking towards the checkout point, a little girl at the age of around 5 years old tugs my shirt. I looked down and around to see if her parents are nearby but it seem that they are nowhere to be found. I squat down and asked; 

"Hey, little cutie, are you lost?" She shakes her head and hugs me. I was taken aback by the sudden gesture. I thought she was lost so I carried her and wanting to go to the counter. When suddenly an women frantically ran towards me.

"Ah, there you are!" her mother thanked me. 

"Oh, you are Seungri from BigBang right!?" It took her a few moments to recognised me. I nodded and smiled obviously glad to be recognised. 

"My daughter is a big fan of you! She likes you a lot! Isn't it, Min-Ah?" The girl then lets go of her mom's hand and jumped on Seungri and said "Saranghaeyo Seungri Oppa" in an aegyo voice. 

Seungri picked her up and give her a hug before putting her down. But the girl still gripped on tightly to his shirt and looking up smiling at him.

"Do you mind if I take a picture of both of you?" The mother asked.

"Sure no problem." Seungri lifted the little girl up and got a kiss from her and at the exact moment the picture was snapped. 

"Thank you so much! Seungri shi. Min-Ah, say bye"

 "Bye bye Seungri Oppa! I love you!" Seungri smiled happily waving at the little girl and her mother. 

"awwwwwww, so cute!! You will be a great dad in future." his 3 Hyungs teased. They are standing on the other side of the checkout point watching the whole drama unfolded. 

Seungri just smiles sheepishly and proceeded to checkout. Of cause, he wishes to have his own family soon. He loves children but his schedules are really too hard for him to even date.

Ji Yong slung his arm around him. "See... I told you... you are equally popular! Even little kid likes you!" Seungri mood brightens by his Hyung's encouragement.

They walked through the mod of fans together and there were fans throwing panda plush doll to him. He gladly picked all up and kissed and hugged them. He really appreciates all the gifts his fans gave him.    

Before they are about to get in the car, a fan screams Seungri's name very loudly causing all of them to stop in their tracks. It was a fangirl holding up a letter and asking Seungri to take it. Seungri smiles and put all the panda dolls and gifts into the car and walked towards the fangirl to take the letter. 

"I really love you Oppa!! Please smile always!" Seungri smiles and mouthed a thank you before leaving the scene of screaming fans.

When he got in the car, he noticed Ji Yong been smiling cheekily to himself. 

"What is so funny that makes the great GDragon smile like this?" Seungri asked.

"Nothing, I feel happy when you smile." Ji Yong replied.

"Oh..." 

"What Oh? Quick, open the letter! I am so curious what the fans wrote to my cute maknae!" Seungri then opens the letter and they read together.

After a 45 mins ride, they finally reached the venue of the event. There is already a crowd forming at the entrance waiting for them to arrive. But we were led to the back entrance for the fans safety.  

When we arrived the backstage waiting room we start to change clothes and have our hair and makeup done. I gently tear off the plaster on my jaw. 

"you cut yourself my dear?" the makeup noona asked.

"neh, shaving accident," Seungri said with a smile.

"No worries, I got you covered." 

Seungri undressed himself revealing his perfect broad shoulder, chest, abs and strong arms. 

"aigoo, maknae ah. Have you even been eating at all? You seem to lost even more weight! Look at your pants, its so loose now." His stylist said; eyeing him with concern.

"shhhhh, don't be so loud. If the Hyungs heard it, they will force me to eat alot..."

"We sure heard that maknae" Seungri jumped at the sudden voice. 

"Ri, what happened to you? Why are you losing so much weight? Are you sick? Did your manager buy you good food?" Chains of questions been asked by the hyungs.

"Aishi! Hyungs! I am perfectly healthy! Isn't it great to lose weight? Look, I got my body back~! heehee" Seungri lifted up his shirt to show off his perfect abs. 

*chik* I'ma post this on Instagram!! Ji Yong snap a picture of Seungri's bare body and shared it on their Line group chat and next min TOP posted on his page with the hashtag #myyboyisback 


Sorry if this chapter is boring!! :p

Thanks to VieViJie & filiwidi for upvoting my fic even though it is still in the process lol!  

Please leave a comment about the chapter or your pov after reading my foreword! XD