Maknae is Ji Yong happy pill

Seungri you are the best! (Discontinued)

If you guys read my foreword, do you agree with me?


I woke up in my deep slumber and picked up my phone from the side table. 

"5:17am". It shows on the screen.

I signed and closed my eyes only to be woken up by a loud voice. 

"Seungri ah! Wake up! We are gonna be late!!" 

I squeeze my eyes and cover my ears with the pillow trying to block out the sound. Out of nowhere, I feel somebody jumped on me. I grunted and opened my eyes. 

"ahhhh Ji Yong hyung, Morning..." I greeted sleepily. 

"WAKE UP! YOU SLEEPY HEAD!" 

"Hyung... it's still so early..." Seungri said while turning to his side, covering his head with a pillow.

"Yah! It's 12:43pm already!!" Ji Yong said, shoving his phone on Seungri's face. 

"OHMYGOD! I only closed my eyes for a mere minute!!" Seungri said and jumped out of bed, undressing himself to take a quick shower. 

"Maknae yah... did you lost more weight again?" Ji Yong scanning his body from head to toe. *It is very obvious that Seungri has lost a lot of weight.* 

"Did I? haha I don't know, Hyung. I only know my body has improved! If you would excuse me, I need to hop in for a quick shower now." Seungri quickly picked his airport clothing and rush into the bathroom.

Ji Yong shakes his head and signed. "Maknae is working so hard lately. His schedules are so packed. Maybe I should bring him to a nice restaurant..." Ji Yong was interrupted by Seungri's screams. 

"HYUNG!!! HELP!!!" Ji Yong rushed into the bathroom immediately.

"MAKNAE!! WHAT HAPP..ened..." Ji Yong went in and saw Seungri standing on the toilet seat pointing at the corner of the shower room.

"THERE!! COCKROACH!!" 

"Yah! Maknae ah! You scared the hell out of me!" Ji Yong slowly and carefully bends down and grab the said insect with his bare hand.  

"Thank you, Hyung!! I Love you!" Seungri smiles sheepishly (but cute AF).

"Get back to whatever you doing and HURRY UP!" Ji Yong exit the bathroom and close the door. A snort of laughter escaped from him and the smile widen. 

"What's wrong Ji?" Yong Bae walked in and saw Ji Yong grinning to himself in front of the mirror.   

"Oh, er... Nothing." Ji Yong said; clearing his throat and do one last check on his hair and outfit. 

All the 3 members (TOP couldn't attend the FM) were waiting for Seungri at the living room. (yes it's a VIP suite). All of them are doing their own things; playing with their phone while there is a guy who is crazily grinning at a corner and sometimes would let out a low chuckle.

"What the hell is wrong with you Ji?" Yong Bae asked; annoyed. 

"ppppffff nothing!" Ji Yong said in between chuckle.

"Maknae is so cute!" Ji yong mumbled.

"What Hyung? Did you said something?" Dae Sung asked and again Ji Yong denies it.

Dae Sung got up and went over to the kitchen where Yong Bae is drinking water. "Yong Bae Hyung, what's wrong with Ji Yong Hyung? Is he still upset with the Instagram thingy? He has been acting strangely since he came out from maknae's room."

"I know right... When I walked into maknae's room, I saw him grinning to himself in front of the mirror! Dae, I am so worried about him." Yong Bae said while looking across the living room at the gummy smile Ji Yong. 

"I'm doneeeee!! wooooo~" Seungri came out of his room screaming and dancing. Ji Yong laughed till he fell to the ground at his cute maknae entrance. 

"Yah, maknae ah... what happened to your face?" Yong Bae noticed a plaster on his jaw and caused Ji Yong to stopped laughing almost instantly. 

"What happened?" Ji Yong holds up his chin and uses his hawk eyes to inspect. 

"Just a mild shaving accident. Nothing serious." Seungri ensured all of them. 

"Don't let it get infected! If you start to feel weird, tell Hyung!" Ji Yong said, worriedly. 

Suddenly, Seungri starts to wobble and fell to the floor making Ji Yong and the rest panicked. "I GOT YA!! MUAHAHAHAHAAA!" 

"Damn you! Maknae! It's not funny! Yong Bae said and pushed Seungri back to the floor instead of helping him up. 

"Aishi... ri ah... don't play such a lame joke!" Dae Sung said; lending a hand up to him. 

 "My heart almost jumped out from my mouth!" Ji Yong said, slapping Seungri's arms.  

 "Sorry sorry Hyung! Muahahahahaa!!" Seungri apologised while still giggling at his silliness. 


Please leave a comment!

Thank you!