America I

The 임's

 

EHEHE.....

Mark & Jackson : 7 years old

Youngjae : 5 years old

Bambam : 2 years old

Yugyeom : 1 years old

 



 

It’s a typical Saturday at the ’s household. The morning went passed by like a calm wind, but you know that there’s never a calm wind in the household. Especially with the new addition maknae, 유겸 is already 1 years old then there’s no way there would be a calm day. Except when they’re asleep. There’s always a tug of war in between the twins, a fight of who’s going to take the last bacon by Jackson and Youngjae, or just merely little cries from the 2 youngest because either Bambam or Yugyeom decide to be the cheekiest.

 

“Ahhh I’m so tired” Jinyoung sighed as he took a sit beside his husband in the living room.

 

The kids are fast asleep and that means it’s ‘alone’ time for the parents. Jaebum pulled Jinyoung in his embrace and kissed his forehead, “you’re doing great babe”

 

“Are you done packing?” Jinyoung asked as he lazily tangled his feet with Jaebum

 

“I did but I think we need to check on the kids also at the last minute. You know how Jackson and his suitcase are, right?”

 

Jinyoung groaned, “I just hope he didn’t cry and ask us to bring his favorite big pororo doll”

 

“It’s your fault for agreeing with him to buy it” Jaebum chuckled

 

“I knoooow~ but seriously who can say no to that puppy face huh? Not even you” Jinyoung huffed 

 

They spend the afternoon watching then new movies and catch up with a lot of things in their life. Little kisses here and there also made and a lot of snuggles. The husband&wife feel good to have their own time until they hear the cries of their babies from the monitor. 

 

“It’s time. Let’s go honey” Jinyoung sighed as he stand up with Jaebum, “you go to the twins and Youngjae while I go to both babies okay?” Jaebum nod and he proceed to check on them

 

Opening the twins bedroom door, Jaebum is greeted with a sight of sniffling Jackson and a whimpering Mark beside him. Jaebum approached them softly and the twins immediately latched onto him, whining ‘daddy’ and ask to be hold.

 

“What’s wrong my babies hm?” Jaebum smothered kisses along their foreheads before looking at them 

 

“W-wel-well *hiccups* I g-go-got a nightmare d-da-daddy” Jackson sniffed and just snuggles more to his daddy’s embrace.

 

Mark does the same but his reason for whimpering is actually because his twin is crying. It’s a twins thing you know, one is crying and the other would follow. Jaebum sighed as he hug both of them tight and whispering soft words, assuring them that they’re fine and ‘daddy’ is here.

 

“Why don’t we check on Youngjae hm? And then we get ready for our flight okay?” Jaebum stand up with both twins on his arms and strolled his way to Youngjae’s bedroom that not so far away from the twins’s

 

Youngjae is another whole story when it comes to nap time. He would not go to sleep at first but few lullabies and back rubs later, he’s out immediately. When you go wake him up, it’s a hard work somehow. That boy just love his sleep so much even if he denied to take naps because ‘nap isn’t for big boy’ he said. 

 

As Jaebum entering the room, he slowly sat down with the twins on Youngjae’s bed and softly rub his back. “Baby wake up”

 

Youngjae tends to sleep with his upwards in the air and his thumb, one of the bad habit that Jinyoung tried hard to stop it. Jaebum continue to pat his back softly and the twins are helping with giving their baby brother kisses on the cheek. 

 

“C’mon Youngjae wake up. You said you’re going to see Mr. Airplane today” 

 

Youngjae head is shot up when he hears ‘Mr. Airplane’, “Where is he daddy?” 

 

Jaebum chuckled, “Well, we will see him if you wake up now and get ready because he’s waiting at the airport” 

 

Youngjae gasped and pulled his twins brother to their bathroom, yelling at them to get ready fast or else Mr. Airplane will ‘be gone’ he said. Jaebum shake his head in amusement as he get up to go to the master bedroom before yelling at the three kids to get ready fast. Entering the master bedroom, he see Jinyoung dressing the two babies and lulling them with some soft lullaby. 

 

Jaebum is so sure that Bambam and Yugyeom aren’t twins but they always act like they’re twins. Like how they always have to sleep close to each other, they love the same baby food, Yugyeom will cry if Bambam is away from him or the other round, or just they love to search for each other. Even one time, Jaebum found both of them sharing the same pacifier! Okay, Jaebum obviously give both of them their own pacifier but he don’t know how come they suddenly sharing it. 

 

“Hey sweet babies hmmm” Jinyoung give small kisses to both babies after dressing them up, “now you’re smell so good and so handsome”

 

Jaebum walk towards his wife and back hug him, “Hi babe” giving him a kiss on the cheek before carrying Bambam on his arms.

 

“oofff.. my baby is heavy now aren’t you?” Jaebum playfully tickle Bambam and the baby laugh

 

“Nwo nwo daddy” he giggled, “it twickles~” Jaebum gave him a peck on the cheek and bring him downstairs to his playpen along with Yugyeom. 

 

“Both of you play here first okay, daddy will check on your brothers and our stuffs. Behave” Jaebum ruffled both hairs before strutting upstairs again to check on the twins and Youngjae

 

“Mark, Jackson, Youngjae” he called them from the hallways, “are you guys ready yet??”

 

He took a peek and just shake his head because he know that this kind of things will happen, “Mark please wear your shirt properly. Jackson do not slap the baby powder everywhere and make your brother sneeze violently and Youngjae baby,  I’m sure 100% that Yugyeom is the one that need the pacifier not you” he took away the pacifier from Youngjae’s mouth and received a whines from the boy. 

 

Sure Youngjae is 5 but God knows what happen to him, he still love pacifier. Jinyoung numerous time try to stop it by simply giving him baby snack but the kid always find a sneaky way to retreat back to his pacifier. Jaebum made mental note to throw the pacifier straight away. 

 

“C’mon baby boy, you’re a big boy and doesn’t the big boy want to see Mr. Airplane today?” Jaebum cooed softly to Youngjae, who’s sniffing but stop when he hears ‘Mr. Airplane’ 

 

“Yes yes yes daddy!! Let’s gooooo~” the boy shouted happily 

 

Jaebum, the twins and Youngjae are ready downstairs along with their own suitcases. Mark and Jackson standing with their pororo mini suitcases and Youngjae is with his batman mini suitcase. The boys said that they’re ‘old enough’ to bring their own ‘roller bag’ as in what Jackson said, and thus Jinyoung and Jaebum decide to buy the mini suitcases for them. 

 

“I’M READY I’M READY I’M READY!!!!” Jackson jumping up and down happily, while dragging his suitcase around

 

“Ooow!! it hurts Jackie” Mark slap Jackson’s arm because his suitcase rolled on his foot. 

 

“Hey! no slapping” Jaebum scolded Mark and turn to Jackson, “Jackson please don’t go around with the suitcase like that. You can hurt anyone with the wheels” 

 

Jackson look down, fiddling with his hands, “I’m sorry daddy” 

 

“It’s okay buddy” Jaebum ruffled his head and the latter took off running around again, without the suitcase this time. 

 

“Is everybody ready??” Jinyoung asked from the living room as he bring both babies on his arms

 

“Yessss mommy! Let’s go now or else Mr. Airplane will leave us” Youngjae pouted at the thought

 

Jinyoung chuckle as he put the 2 babies on the stroller, “Okay okay let’s go now. Put your shoes and jacket one boys. It’s going to get little bit cold”

 

“Daddy help me!”

 

“Mommy I want to use my green shoes”

 

“Can I wear my sneakers?”

 

“Mommy I want my sandals” 

 

“Noooo Youngjae that’s my pororo sandals”

 

“Daddy Jackson took my sandals!”

 

Jaebum let out sigh as he watch the kids bickering about the smallest things but silent them up when he pull out 3 mini converse sneakers and 2 baby sandals that are comfortable enough for the fussy babies that’s always refuse to wear shoes nor sandals.

 

“Mark take the red one, Jackson you go with the green one and Youngjae please wear the yellow one” Jaebum stern voice make the kids solemnly take the shoes

 

“Babe.. Don’t be too harsh. Take a deep breath and don’t stress out because we’re not even arrive at the airport. Yet” Jinyoung softly massage his husband neck before giving him soft kiss on the cheek and push the stroller

 

“Let’s go babies and honey~” Jinyoung out from the door with a glee on his voice and off they go to the airport

 

~

 

“Okay Jackson you sit with daddy here and Mark” Jaebum turn to his eldest, “I trust you to take care of Youngjae okay?”

 

“Okay daddy!” Mark show his thumbs up then proceed to entertain Youngjae with some cartoon that the airplane have. 

 

“Babe, do you need some help?” Jaebum turn to his wife, who’s holding a sleepy Yugyeom and an excited Bambam is sitting next to him

 

Jinyoung shake his head, “I think I’m good. You sit down now because the kids are fine honey” and with that, Jaebum nod and sit down but not before placing a kiss on his wife forehead

 

“Daddy how long is Mr. Airplane going to take us?” Youngjae asked from Jaebum’s right. He’s peacefully eating his jelly while watching some cartoons

 

“Around 12 hours sweetie” 

 

At Jaebum’s answer, Youngjae gasped as he calculate the time but shrugged it off because he don’t know the time accurately yet. He continue eating his jelly while watching cartoons with Mark. The family is finally settled down inside the airplane. business class of course because that’s CEO Im for you, and the parents can finally let out a breath of relieved.

 

It’s hard when you have to travel far away with 5 kids, 3 of them are somehow a school age and 2 of them are toddler under 5, but they managed to go with it just fine. Well, few tears and whines are always there but a bottle of milk or some videos on Jaebum’s phone can tone it down for now. 

 

It’s halfway through the long flight hours and the kids are all asleep nicely and tucked in. Mark and Youngjae is cuddling with each other, Jackson is curled up with his ‘blankie’ and the 2 youngest are nicely tucked and cuddled by their mother. Jaebum is sleeping but he’s waken up by the tug on his pants. He open his eyes and there’s a smiling Bambam greet him with grabby hands

 

“Daddy up” Jaebum pick him up and settled him on his lap

 

“Why is my little snake awaken at this hour hm??” Jaebum softly asked as he arranging the bed hair that Bambam got

 

Bambam only shook his head as he laying down on his daddy’s chest. Hearing the calm heartbeats of his daddy really soothes him down as he began to drown in his sleep again.

 

“Is Bambam with you honey?” 

 

Jaebum turn his head slightly to look at his wife, “yeap. He just came to me. He’s asleep now”

 

Jinyoung offered a smile before stood up along with Yugyeom on his arms, swaying side to side because the maknae is wriggling around now, “Did you sleep yet honey?”

 

“I did got some good hours of sleep, don’t worry babe” Jaebum look up at his wife and grab his hand to hold, “what are you thinking hm?”

 

“Huh? Nothing…” Jinyoung shook his head furiously

 

Jaebum chuckle, “now we all know how bad liar you are. Spill”

 

“I don’t know… I guess I’m super nervous with this trip” Jinyoung bit his lip

 

“Why?”

 

“Honey think about it.. we never really go vacation this far and with all of our kids” 

 

“Actually we do it once with the twins and Youngjae” Jaebum butted in but Jinyoung shake his head

 

“I mean, across the country that’s so far away with couple hours of flight not only 1-2 hours. We’re freaking going to America and we bring our 5 kids that can get super hyper but so adorable and it’s really going to be just the 2 of us there to take care of them” 

 

“Relax darling. Did you forget that there’s me?” Jaebum questioned his wife but the latter shake his head and look down, “Don’t forget that my vow to take care and always be there for you means that I will never leave you despite the chaos that our kids do, they are the most beautiful gift that God ever gave to us and we freaking created them!”

 

“Honey!!” Jinyoung slap his husband arms at the last words, “we did freaking made them but shush will you” Jinyoung whispered as his cheeks slowly turn red

 

Jaebum chuckle, “but it’s true. Besides, I’m so grateful for every little chaos that they’ve done to create more good memories. I’m thankful because you bring them safe and sound to this world and I’m thankful that they grew up so well”

 

Jinyoung is touched. Sometimes, he forgot that he got Jaebum on his side every single time. He forgot that ‘it takes 2 to tango’ and he just swallowed all his nervousness by himself. He really thank God for a loving and caring husband like Jaebum that can understand him inside and out, especially when he keep all of his own problems and Jaebum would find out about it and will make him talk immediately

 

“Thank you honey I love you” Jinyoung leaned down to kiss Jaebum as best as he can without waking Yugyeom up on his arms

 

“I love you too baby” Jaebum smiled as he lean more for the kiss but obviously Jackson just love to interrupt their sweet moment

 

“Mommy! Daddy!” the lovers turn their head to see a pouting Jackson

 

“What’s wrong? Why are you pouting like that?” Jinyoung asked confused

 

“You didn’t kiss me mommy! You only kiss daddy!” he grumbled

 

Jinyoung look at his husband in disbelief and the latter just chuckle as he look back at this son, “Well come here so I can give you a kiss to hm?”

 

“It’s too late! I’m going to sleep again hmph!” Jackson huffed as he laying back down and pull the blanket up to his head. Indicating that he’s upset.

 

Jinyoung gaped at what happen before him and Jaebum can only look at his, now wrap up, child. He turn his head to look at his wife, only to be meet with the same expression and he can guess with the same thought.

 

“Did he just…”

 

“He did”

 

Jaebum check on Jackson again, thinking that he’s not asleep yet, only to found that the young boy has fallen asleep again with little soft snores here and there. 

 

“Well, I guess he’s not really woken up before because he sleep so peacefully now” Jaebum joked

 

~

 

“Uwaaaaah look at the view!!!” Mark shrieks from the hotel room window. His face is pressed up against the glass as he look at the beautiful view of Los Angeles

 

It’s 3PM, L.A. time, and God knows how come the kids got full energy when all Jaebum and Jinyoung feel is jet lag. The kids are running around to look at the big room, of course the CEO just have to choose the biggest room ever when Jinyoung can settle down just fine with the normal room, and the parents just unpack because they know if they didn’t do it now then the suitcases will never be unpack. 

 

“Mark, Jackson, Youngjae please come here for a second” Jinyoung shouted from the walk in closet as he unpack the kids suitcases.

 

“yes mommy?”

 

“Hi mommy”

 

“what mommy? Can we go to the pool mommy?” came 3 different response and a question from Mark

 

“I want you all to change first and Mark, I think it’s best if we take nap for a few hours because if not then you’ll get grumpy” Jinyoung said as he pull Youngjae towards him and change his attire to a pjs.

 

“But mommyyyy~” Mark whined but stop when his mommy just stare at him. He obliged to change into his pjs because he’s sleepy too, yet he didn’t want to admit it.

 

“Hey babe, John said that he’s going to take us for dinner tonight” Jaebum greeted his wife at the door while holding a sleepy Bambam and already asleep Yugyeom.

 

Jinyoung nod, “Okay. We’ll just put the kids to their naps then finish the unpacking and after that we can get read- No Jackson don’t runaway because you’re not wearing any pants yet. Come here” he scolded softly as Jackson playfully strut his way to his mommy

 

“Okay. I’ll just put the babies first because I’m sure that they got so little sleep at the airplane” Jaebum said and make his way to the master bedroom. 

 

He put the two babies on their own crib and give them soft kisses as he rub Bambam to sleep. After making sure that both babies are asleep, he go back to the closet to help his wife because he know that dressing 3 child with super hyper energy takes a lot of effort. 

 

“Mark this is your shirt. That’s Youngjae’s” Jaebum joined his wife sitting down at the floor and pull Mark towards him.

 

“Jackson don’t play with mommy’s shoes or you’ll get hurt from tripp-“ and yes Jackson is suddenly fall down, face first, “ing”

 

Jinyoung sighed as Jackson bailed his eyes out. He pulled Jackson to his lap and caress him softly, “it’s okay baby it’s okay” he sway side to side but Jaebum can see that he want to laugh at Jackson’s. That kid just too damn funny.

 

“Mommy it hurts” Jackson sniff as he rub his forehead

 

“I know. That’s why mommy told you to stop playing with mommy’s shoes, didn’t I?” Jinyoung chuckled as he give a kiss on the red forehead, “it’s okay now baby. Let’s just go to sleep hm?” 

 

Jackson nod and Jinyoung carry him, no Jackson refuse to be let down, to his bed. Mark and Youngjae followed behind, hand in hand with their daddy. Jinyoung put the twins and Youngjae on the bed and tucked them in nicely so they won’t get cold. 

 

“Sleep okay babies, mommy loves you” he give each of them kiss on the cheek

 

“Have a nice dream babies. Daddy loves you too” Jaebum said after he shut the curtain and the room is dim. 

 

Both lovers get out from the room and make their way to the closet as they began to unpacking again. After unpacking, Jinyoung decide to clean up a bit then take some short nap because they still got over 2 hours until dinner time. 

 

“Are you coming honey?” Jinyoung shouted from the bathroom as he undressed.

 

Jinyoung look up only to find a wide eye Jaebum staring at his body from the mirror. Jinyoung unconsiously cover himself with his right hand while his other hand is grabbing the bathrobe, then he cover himself. Jaebum walk toward him and wrap his arms around his waist as he give Jinyoung’s neck butterfly kisses.

 

“Hmm.. baby I didn’t know that you’re this hot nowadays” Jaebum groaned because he can feel his south is hardening.

 

“Stop honey.. the kids are literally outside the bathroom” Jinyoung try to pried off the arms but failed

 

“Now now baby, I didn’t get the chance to touch you because you’re too busy so now give me the chance to pamper you with my love” Jaebum end his words with one pull at the bathrobe tie and now Jinyoung is bare again.

 

Jinyoung turn around and wrap his arms around his husband neck, “then let me show you how much that you’ve missed” 

 

“Oh is that an invitation?” Jaebum smirked at the bold statement 

 

“You know it honey” Jinyoung kiss Jaebum lips but when Jaebum about to deepened it, Jinyoung pulled away and wriggled his forefinger in front of the latter’s face, “no no naughty boy. Come bare and join me in the shower”

 

Jinyoung turn around as he teasingly walk his way to the shower but not with adding few y hips sway and shake. Jaebum groaned as he undressed fast and join his love at the shower. 

 

“You’re a tease” Jaebum whispered in his wife’s ear as he pin him to the cold wall and kiss him furiously/

 

Who doesn’t love a hot shower in Los Angeles? Surely, Jinyoung would want more and Jaebum will happily fulfilled his wife’s wish.

 

 



OKAY IT'S NOT JJP BECAUSE THE KIDS ARE OBVIOUSLY MY WEAKNESS >.< but you got LITTLE bit of JJP moment at the end ㅋㅋㅋ next chapter I promise you is a JJP because it's a chapter that you guys always want!! 

As always... the comments basically want me to write haha but I can't :( but I will try hehe. If anyone want to write one for the story.... YOU ARE VERY WELCOME :D buuut.. despite everything you guys are amazing as always with the comments it warm my heart *dance around*

Make sure to leave comments again down below after reading ^.^ leave any suggestions or vote the story hehehe. Welcome NEW SUBSCRIBERS ^.^ 

QUESTION! : How's your day lovelies??? hahaha well the real question is... who's really ready for JJP in the next one?

Thank you and enjoy reading! x - A