Daddy's Office!

The 임's

Jaebum is a hard working man. HIs hard work didn’t wasted away, instead it lead him to be on top. People know him as the cold, ruthless, no emotions CEO and someone that you don’t want to mess with. They bet over his life, half saying that he will settle down and have family but most of them didn’t believe it. 

 

So imagine their shock when Jaebum announced that he will get married. 

 

‘Heol… who the heck can settle down with him?! I’m amazed!’

 

‘It’s cute and terrifying at the same time lol’

 

‘I can’t imagine but I hope the kids are cute!!!’

 

‘Let him live people… salute to you Mr. Im’

 

and so on. 

 

To be honest, not even Jaebum think that he can settle down and get married. Even his own parents didn’t believe that their only one son will get married, Jaebum mom is ready to sobs over the fact that he will not have grandchildren run around their house. 

 

But, set that all to the side because now, it’s 8 in the morning, and there’s 2 monkey clings to his arms screaming ‘Daddy again again!’

 

“Im Mark, Im Jackson stop! I can’t walk if you guys like this and please… don’t do that or else your mom will kill me” Jaebum mutters the last words, seeing that his twins will not let go his arms. 

 

It’s monday morning and Jaebum is so not ready for this shi- he means shift.. because we can’t curse in front of the kids, but because he’s so soft and whipped, he agree to bring the twins to work for the day. Now he regrets it. 

 

The whole office turn into chaos. Workers spreads the news that the big man bring his kids to work for the day. It’s a surprise for them because they never see the twins live in front of their eyes and the fact that they still thought that he dislike children. 

 

Jaebum and Jinyoung agrees when it comes to their kids, they should protect them from the fame world. Once in a while it’s fine, but not everytime. It’s rare for the paparazzi to even get the twins picture without them using hats or scarf that’s basically eat their whole face. 

 

“Daddy where’s your room?” Jackson asks, cute lisp that can’t grasp the words perfectly floats around the sentences. 

 

“It’s up there, by the top floor” Jaebum points up and the twins look up in awe, thinking that their daddy work in the sky. 

 

Jaebum FINALLY enter his private elevator —made only for him of course— with so much difficulty. First, his little Mark got too fascinated with the ‘tall roof’ as in what he said. Then Jackson run when he sees the vending machines filled with chocolates and sweets. Courtesy of Jinyoung who LOVE sweets, another reason why the twins got sweet tooth and Jaebum installed that one and only vending machines in the lobby. Third, they just have to be too cute they let everyone coos over them. 

 

Upon arriving at his floor, he heard a gasp and little voice screaming. Looking up, he sees Seokjin with his first born Yoongi. 

 

“Eeeeppp is this a miracle or what? Yoongi babysitter can’t come today due to flu and he doesn’t want with anyone else so we bought him here and surprise surprise” Jin smiles, look over to the trio that huddles over animatedly talking about the newest episode of some baby cartoons. 

 

Mark waddles to his father and tug the bottom of his suit, claiming that he needs to drink his juice now. Soon Jackson and Yoongi followed along, except Yoongi ask for his banana milk. Jin ushers them to sit by the sofa on one of refreshing room they have, relief when they got the channel of baby cartoons. 

 

Jaebum told Jin to mind the kids for few hours because he got loads of paperworks on his table that needs to be finish today. He can already imagine the headache and stress but he needs to do it anyway. 

 

Siting down, he notice his phone ring.

 

Jinyoung-ie💕- 08:45AM

Hi babe! How’s the twins doing? I miss them already :(  this spa place is sooo amazing omg I literally walk in water! lol

 

- 08:45AM-

I’m glad. They’re alright. We FINALLY settle down greatly. Turns out Yoongi is here too.

 

Jinyoung-ie💕- 08:46AM

Ohh? Why?

 

- 08:46AM -

Apprently, their babysitter got sick and none of their family members nor friends can’t watch Yoongi. Thus making it ‘bring your kids to work’ day

 

 

Jinyoung-ie💕- 08:47AM

Ahh.. okay then. Have fun babe<3 I’ll see you guys later. Send kisses for my two babies please.

 

- 08:46AM -

Will do. Love you babe, have fun.

 

Putting down the phone, Jaebum goes back into the mountain of documents. He curses inside because he’s sure that these stupid files just never decrease. It’s getting higher and higher every single day. He remember back in the days where he got no family waiting for him at home, he would finished all of it in one day. Of course, it means that he should put on all-nighter but at least it can give him a break. 

 

Now that he got his little family, consist of him and his lover along with two little boys, meaning less time at work, more time at home. He remember how he sacrifice few of his sleeps just to give the best for his family when it’s holiday time. Jaebum thanking God properly every single day for giving him Jinyoung. 

 

Growing up with silver spoons, people would assumed that he would just lean on his parents money and become a spoiled brats. Alongside those, there’s also people who only want him for fame and money. Jaebum is almost at the point where he didn’t believe in love and he believe that his life will never be normal. 

 

He always dreamed of having family and he thought he wouldn’t have it. Learning from numerous experiences that people only date him for fame and money, leaving him heartbroken and closing the gate of accepting people. He become even more cold and ruthless. 

 

It all changes when Jinyoung comes in the picture. 

 

 

 

 

“Please daddy please please” 

 

Jaebum sigh and close his eyes in frustation. It’s so wrong to bring your kids along to the office and it’s worse enough when you bought them to the cafe downstairs. He remember what Jinyoung told him.

 

“DO NOT -and I mean in any circumstances- do not feed them any sugar because Mark’s stomach is still sensitive and Jackson will get so hyper 2 times than he is now” 

 

But here he is, standing in front of the cashier with 2 monkeys cling with tight grip on his pants. 

 

“Please please daddy”

 

Oh, top it up with their ‘special’ puppy eyes that everyone know the big bad CEO can’t resist. 

 

“Remember what mommy said boys? No sweets until you guys get better” he picked up Mark, showing him the menu and do the same with Jackson. 

 

Jaebum is buying his boys lunch. He knows that Jinyoung packed some, but with the twins stomach that everything like black hole it’s impossible to survive with 4 big sandwhich and 2 tarts for each. After paying, he ushers both boys to go back upstairs, of course with a little bit running here and there first and then safe to say that he’s sweating a lot. 

 

Playing around, running to one person then another, messing with front desk magazines and completely make some shareholders (that are on a meeting fyi) a total fans of them are tiring, another reason on why they passed out so fast on the sofa. Thanking Jinyoung as the person that convince him to get the most fluffiest sofa ever because he don’t know what to do if their kids woke up with sore neck and body. 

 

Jaebum goes to his kids, taking a good look at their sleeping faces and smile. It’s true on what parents would say, ‘just look at your kids face after long tiring day at work, they’re another reason why your body so tired at this hour and the reason for those hideous bags under your eyes. It’s all worth it’

 

He start scanning another file with a smile on his face, knowing that there are 2 (hopefully more) smiling little kids that will cheer his days forever. 

 

 

 

 

“I’m hom- no please Jackson don’t do that or you’ll get a oo” 

 

Jinyoung run fast to the foyer, smiling like a crazy man when he spotted his own little family. He missed them so much and no more separating because he just can’t take it. Heck he even cries at the spa, it’s so random that the masseur didn’t know what to do and her supervisor come to see what’s wrong. 

 

Completely embarrassing. 

 

It’s cute to see his husband struggling in his suit and tie with 2 monkeys clinging to death onto him. Jackson is climbing up to his father while Mark sits perfectly still, wrapping his arms around his father’s leg. 

 

“Guys c’mon. Let me go and walk properly, don’t you want to meet mommy? He miss you guys” Jaebum hoists Jackson up properly and pulling Mark away at the same time. 

 

Looking up, he sees his love one standing by the door smiling so big. 

 

“Uhh.. Hi” his cheeks are sure red in embarrasment. 

 

“Hi, nice monkeys you got there. Where’s my twins?” Jinyoung jokes. 

 

Jaebum rolls his eyes, “haha so funny, take them please. My arms hurts and my body is sore” 

 

Jinyoung greets the twins, who’s excitedly greets him back, kissing their little face gaining laughters and giggles from them. “It’s not even 24 hours and you claimed like you’re going on a war and just got back home” 

 

The twins starts to tell their mommy on how their day went, from A to Z of course because Jackson is so detailed that he even tell his mommy how much birds he sees that day and almost telling him what kind of birds they are until Mark cut in. 

 

Jaebum took this chance to change into a more comfortable clothes, which is only t-shirt and sweatpants but that’s fine because the only thing that matter is how comfy he is now. Dinner went smoothly, thank goodness, and now the kids are super tired that they almost fall asleep at the table. 

 

Mark whines when Jinyoung tries to wiped him clean. He didn’t like the sudden cold from the wet tissue while Jackson just go along with it. Jaebum sure that he’s already in dreamland because the moment he pick the kid up, small head made it’s way to his shoulder and soft little puff of breaths fills his neck. Heading towards the twins bedroom and put the twins down by their bed, made Jaebum realized just how fast time flies. 

 

It feels like yesterday Mark just started saying ‘daddy’ in broken lisp and Jackson didn’t want to lose so he start to practice by himself. It’s cute to see the little guy plopped down his cute in front of his alphabet toys and start to mumbling words. He sometimes get frustated by it and threw a tantrum, throwing the alphabet toys away until Jinyoung calms him down by snuggling him.

 

Now they start to run everywhere and really love to touch anything and everything. Jinyoung claims that it’s their age to explore their surroundings while Jaebum thinks that it’s such a headache because of this ‘explore’ thing sometimes bring oo’s to the twins. Even though they acted so differently, but they always have the same curious minds. If Mark want to the seesaw then Jackson want to eat bugs.

 

Jaebum still remember how loud Jinyoung scream back there. 

 

“I can’t believe that they actually ate Yoongi’s cookies and the kid was fine with it!” Jinyoung laughs remembering the story. 

 

They’re back at their bedroom, moving around getting ready for bed and Jaebum love how domestic they are at night. 

 

Jaebum shrugs, “well what can I say. The kid love his Kumamon and music more than food” 

 

“Do you think we should go back to….. music?” Jinyoung asks hesitantly. 

 

Truth to be told, somewhere along their young relationships, both of them show a great passion and love towards music. Jinyoung love to sing while Jaebum love to make music. They’re the perfect duo and once even make a song together. 

 

But life and reality crashes back to them and one of the reason why Jaebum decide to give up on it, resulting Jinyoung to follow what his husband want. 

 

“I don’t mind, but I think we have to think a lot more. In the future, it’s fine but not now”

 

Jinyoung crawls to the bed, cuddling his way to the elder. “I think.. it’s better if you give in to actually do what you want instead of torturing yourself” 

 

“Believe me I want babe, oh how much I miss mixing sounds and s” he sighs, “but.. I have 3 people that I should take care. I should be selfish but it’s for my own family. So don’t worry, I’m not torturing myself. I still love desk job” 

 

Jaebum kiss his frowning partner for life on the forehead. “Sleep. I know you’re tired. I love you”

 

“I love you too. Good night babe” 

 

and they sleep alright. Soft breathing fills the air and somehow, it’s too quite.

 

 

Well….. unless you count 3 hours later Mark screams on top of his voice because he got bad dreams. Yeap, Jinyoung love his family. 

 

 

 

 

“Do you think they will like this more or this one?” 

 

“Babe, I seriously don’t care as long as they WEAR it and can we please move along? I’m hungry and they are too” 

 

Jinyoung pouts, in his hands he held 2 animal onesie that will sure looks good on his boys but too bad it’s already past their lunchtime and now he got 2- wait no, count Jaebum in too - so make that 3 cranky boys.

 

“Mommy” Jackson tugs Jinyoung pants with one hand, while other rubs his stomach. “ungly” 

 

Jinyoung sighs and wish that the twins can hold it a bit so they can get the perfect costume for Namjoon & Jin’s party but noooo…. “okay i guess, let’s go. What do you want to eat baby pick your choose” 

 

Mark pursed his lips, thinking thoughtfully as if this will be his last meal of the day. He’s content enough in his daddy’s hold because it’s warm and he just love to cuddle there. Of course mommy is better but sometimes daddy just… different. In a weird way. 

 

“I want noodles” he pipes up happily. Jackson jumps up and down ‘oh oh me too!! with a wooooot of cweeeese!’ 

 

The parents still working on their pronounciation but not too hard because sometimes it’s just too cute seeing them mispronounced some words. 

 

People say that once you have kids, there’s no way that you can follow your schedule that you already planned ahead. Nobody told Jinyoung that except his and Jaebum’s moms but he didn’t really think about it. 

 

Now, he really believes it. 

 

“C’mon Jackson, just a little bit more honey than you can go to sleep” Jinyoung shoves the noddles in front of his face but the baby shakes his head. 

 

He sighs and look over to his other kid, giving up because Mark is totally out. Dead sleeping in his booster chair with mouth still chewing on his noddles. Well, not really. There goes his plans of quickly buying the twins some cute onesie and take tons of pics when they try it on. 

 

“Put them on the stroller babe, then finish yours and we’ll get going” his husband speaks up from the other side of the table. Hands quickly cleans Mark before he wokes up and do the same to Jackson. 

 

Surprise surprise they didn’t put up a fight when the wet wipes come near their faces. Mark is sleeping peacefully with one hand above his head, mouth open little bit letting out soft puff of air. Jackson’s feet is near him -almost kicked him- but he didn’t mind it. 

 

They got home in one piece and Jinyoung bought in the shopping bags while Jaebum take in the twins. Afterwards, he plops himself down the sofa and groans. The next second, his husband joins him. 

 

“What’s up with the groans? Are you in pain?”

 

“Noooooo” Jinyoung whines, “I plan the day perfectly but the twins just gets crancky and now… i dont’ knooow” 

 

Jaebum laughs at this wife crazy whining. To say that it makes him fall in love all over again, it did. “You do know that’s going to happen eversince they get too attached to you this whole morning” 

 

Jinyoung sulks and nods sadly. His husband pulls him closer and hugs him, “it’s okay, besides I’m sure they’re quite happy with whatever they will wear” he kiss the younger on his forehead and stand up. “Now, why don’t you and I go ‘Netflix and Chill’?” 

 

Jinyoung playfully slap his husband, “ohhh you ert. Go ahead and I want some tea and popcorn pleaaase” he put on his special puppy face. 

 

“You know that’s only work on the kids right?” Jaebum asks from the kitchen 

 

“Nooope, you love me so it’s still work on you!” 

 

“Whatever”

 

and they did do netflix and chill. Hence why if you go over backwards on some chapters, you’ll find that this somehow fitted in one chapter. Oh, and also that’s how Youngjae ‘come’



I hope this one is good enough hehehe.

DID I SEE IT RIGHT OR DID I SEE IT WRONG BUT OH MY GOOOOOOSH THIS STORY ALREADY HAVE 400+ SUBSCRIBERS?!?!?!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT  >.< 

Fyi, I just found out because I just open AFF again lol and I freaked out for good. I can't believe it eeeep >.< 

Great news! Holiday is coming~ I'm finally done with this semester and I got 2-3 months holiday so I can fill you guys with moooore great chapters (I hope) because I have so much to share with you guys hohoho I hope you love it xD 

Another FYI... I read all the comments down below! If I didn't reply to you doesn't mean that I don't read it! I see it o.O thank you so much for all the kind words<3 I love you guys really.

 

Enjoy this one and I'll see you next time! 

x-A