Trouble Twins

The 임's

 

Mark & Jackson : 7 years old

Youngjae : 5 years old

Bambam : 2 years old

Yugyeom : 1 years old

 



 

Meet the twins. Im Yi-En Mark and Im Ka-Yee Jackson. Both 7 years old and only few minutes apart, thus making them having the tightest bond ever. 

 

However, Jinyoung know that he basically signed contract for a messy house, two cute devil running around spreading troubles and of course, messing with the little brothers is a must, when he got two boys with wild energy that loves to run around and making a mess. He know that he will face when one of them breaking something, or make someone scream and cry, or just silently think that flour is the best thing to play with. Like right now. 

 

Jinyoung is having a headache because he supposed to make his famous cheesecake that somehow all the kids and his husband love it, but it’s kinda ruined because he now tends both youngest on his arms. Tears and snots filled their face as they kept wailing, saying ‘mama hyung bad’ over and over again. Jinyoung should’ve know that he can’t never trust when the twins gets in silent mode. 

 

“Mommy” Yugyeom whines and he snuggle into Jinyoung more, completely smearing the flour and snots into Jinyoung’s fav sweater. Well, more like Jaebum’s one but he decide that it’s his. 

 

“Baby.. you know that your brothers just want to play with you” Jinyoung shushed them, rocking them back and forth with hope that they will stop whining at least.

 

Meanwhile, the twins are obviously in trouble. Seeing that they sat down right where Jinyoung can see them, heads down and hands fiddling with each other. Their apperances are much worse than the two youngest. Completely covered in flour and if Jinyoung not wrong, there’s a bit of chocolate on each their cheeks. 

 

After managed to put the two youngest out to play with Youngjae in his room, Jinyoung tend the twins. Obviously Jinyoung don’t like it if he have to punish his kids, but in some situation he got to do this. Jaebum is the one that is more the discipline parent. 

 

“Do you know what you’ve done wrong?” Jinyoung softly asked and the twins only nod their heads.

 

About to open his mouth and make another sentences, the two bodies suddenly barged into him. Sobbing to his shirt, “We’re sorry mommy” is what they said in unison. Jinyoung can only laugh and hug his troublemaker twins. 

 

“Just promise me to not play with food like that ever again. It’s not polite, okay babies? Mommy love you two” Jinyoung kiss both forehead and in return, they kiss Jinyoung on each his cheek before ran off to God knows where but from the sound, Jinyoung think that they gone to Youngjae’s room. 

 

Jinyoung let out a sigh before standing up and continue with his baking. An hour late, he heard the boys get down from Youngjae’s room and choose to wreck living room now. Jinyoung smile when he heard the giggles from Yugyeom and Bambam screams, saying that he’s been chased by a ‘monster’ which Jinyoung sure that it’s either Jackson or Mark. 

 

~

 

It’s another day and another week at the household. It’s only 7 in the morning and it’s already chaos. Jinyoung can know that it’s the twins again this time. 

 

“That one is mine!”

 

“No Markie, this one is clearly yours. Mommy always gave me the this glass” 

 

“It’s mine”

 

“No. It’s mine”

 

“Mine”

 

“Mine”

 

“MINE!”

 

“MINE!!”

 

“MI-“

 

“KIDS!” 

 

The twins turn their head to see their mommy with apron on and a spatula on his right hand. “If I heard another scream match from you guys… No dessert for 2 weeks” Jinyoung then turn around to the kitchen with two kids wailing behind him, telling their mama that they’ll be good and they will not do it again. 

 

Although, we all know that they definitely will do it again. 

 

“Hi babe” Jaebum sneaked up upon his wife and kiss his cheek. Jinyoung let out a sigh and lean his head backward so it rest on Jaebum’s shoulder. Thanking few minutes of silence then he told Jaebum to tend his kids for a while because he still have to finished cook their breakfast. Jaebum only nod and leave, but not before leaving few more kisses and sprint when Jinyoung cutely scolded him. 

 

Jaebum went to the dining room and saw his two sullen boys and a bright looking Youngjae in his yellow sweaters with yellow and white stripes hat. Jaebum shake his head at the choice of fashion but decide to let it go because Youngjae is so freaking cute like sunflower. Then, he move over to the living room and pick both youngest up before bringing them to the dining room. Strapping them to their chair, Jaebum start off with feeding them juices and little bananas. 

 

“Say aaah baby” Jaebum directed Yugyeom, who’s struggling because he want another sip of juice but he also want bananas

 

“Ammm” Mark dive in and take the banana, “Thanks daddy” cheekily, he went back to eating. Jaebum let out a soft chuckle, thinking that it’s cute but Yugyeom think otherwise. 

 

“NWWOOOO THWATHS IS MY BANANA!!!” the toddler scream and kick around in his chair before loudly letting out a wail of cry.

 

“DADDYYY!!!” Yugyeom sobs as Jaebum took him on his arms.

 

“WHAT HAPPEN?!” 

 

Jaebum saw his panic wife but assure him that nothing happen. “Nothing happen babe. I think Yugyeom is kinda clingy today” then tell the whole story. Jinyoung understand and pick Yugyeom up because he whines too much. 

 

“Why is Yuggie crying daddy?” a curious yellow Youngjae asked.

 

“Well baby, Yugyeom is just on one of his days where he gets clingy” Jaebum calmly explained in the most easiest way, even though Youngjae nod, he can bet you his whole life that Youngjae not really understand. 

 

That kid is just too good and too innocent.

 

“I want mowe daddy” Bambam speak up, his mouth is open and ready for another sip of juice. Jaebum calmly feed him, making funny faces once in a while and finally breakfast is ready.

 

Jinyoung put the food plate in front of him. Somehow, today is the english breakfast day for the family because there’s eggs, bacon (lots of them, baked beans, corn, and sausages. 

 

“Are you planning to move to england after this honey?” Jaebum joked and Jinyoung only laughing at that one, claiming that he will love it but he’s not sure if the kids want it. 

 

Of course, breakfast time (or any other time where it involves food), there will be a chaos. Whether it’s big or small. Usually, the first one to start it obviously the twins, then Bambam followed along with Yugyeom and lastly, their pure sunshine Youngjae suddenly decide to join them too because why not. Jaebum is now standing in the Jackson’s bathroom with arms crossed, in front of him is the troublemakers.

 

“Didn’t daddy told you many times to not play with your foods?” 

 

The twins nod.

 

“Then why you did it?” 

 

Mark spoke up this time, “Because we want to help mommy with feeding Yugyeom. Gyeommie don’t want t eat so we decide to use that tactic”

 

“We’re sorry daddy” Jackson added. 

 

Heads hung low and Jaebum can’t stand it no more. The moment Mark said the reason why they did it, it’s the moment where Jaebum just want to hug them so tight that he never want to let go. Accepting their apologies and few hugs and kisses later, the twins ran out again to play. Jaebum just shook his head. He really got two troublemakers.

 

“Babe? You here?” 

 

Jinyoung soft voice calling for him. “Yeah babe. I’m inside Jackson’s bathroom” 

 

“How?” 

 

With just one word question, both of them already know the answer. “We really got two troublemakers huh?”

 

“Yeah… but we love them anyway” Jinyoung shrugged and pick up the scattered clothes around the bathroom, reminding himself that he need to wash them properly because the sauce stained will not gone if it’s only by the washing machine.

 

PRAAAAAANGG

 

A sound of something broken and the twins’s voice followed. “NOT ME!”

 

Jinyoung head immediately whip up to locked eyes with his husband, only to find that the latter done the same thing before shake his head and muttered ‘twins’ 

 

“I got it this time” Jaebum assured his wife and strut out to see what happen but he know that they both already know what happen.

 

~

 

There’s also time where the twins make trouble, just to save their younger brothers from another troubles. 

 

Like now.

 

Youngjae is supposed to bring home his umbrella that his mommy packed for him because this morning, on the way to his school, it’s raining, but he forgot. The twins are in the same school as Youngjae and thus they lend him their umbrella. 

 

“Just use mine Youngjae. Don’t worry about it” Mark push his umbrella to Youngjae small and chubby hands.

 

“But hyung.. mommy will get mad if y-“

 

Mark cut him, “Well.. don’t worry about it” 

 

And yes, the moment they got home, Mark is scolded by Jinyoung for being too careless. Jinyoung didn’t care about the umbrella but he more care if Mark didn’t have one and get sick because of the rain. Mark easily said that Jackson will always be with him and he will never get sick because his mommy and daddy would kiss him before he go to school. That, melted Jinyoung’s heart. Jinyoung know that Mark, sometimes, like to get with his way by putting lots of aegyo. Although, the boy didn’t want to admit it.

 

Another time is when Jackson get called to the principal office for fighting with some boys. It’s not Jackson fault because the boys bullied him, telling him that he’s weird for having 2 man as parents and that Youngjae is ugly. That, send Jackson into rage and before he knows it, the boy that insulted him is on the ground and holding his bleeding nose. 

 

Mark is at the class at that time. Jackson is fighting on the way to the bathroom, thus why he didn’t know. But when he know about it, he began the searching for them and immediately punch them when he saw them. 

 

“Do. not. mess. with. my. family” with each word he spoke, he took a step forward and that send the bully to the floor.  Scared and beg for forgiveness. 

 

Unfortunately, one of the bully friend is a tattletale so when the teacher come to the scene, Mark can only hung his head low but he didn’t regret it.

 

“I’M HERE AND WHERE’S MY BABIES??” A flustered and out of breath Jinyoung arrived at the principal’s office. Jaebum tailing him from behind with the two youngest on each his arms, sleeping peacefully. 

 

“Mr. Im… Glad you can come. Please, have a seat” the principal politely gestured to both seats in front of him. 

 

“May I ask, where is my kids first?” Jinyoung is tensed. Never in his life he got this nervous when the principal called either him or Jaebum to the school’s office. Usually, they called because his kids made an amazing presentation or awards and something like that. Imagine how shock he is when they said that his kids got into a fight. 

 

“They are actually fine Mr. Im. Currently sitting in the health office, tending their bruises but I assured you 100% that they’re fine. Instead, I’m more worried about the kids they fight with” the principal, calmly explained. 

 

Truth is, he’s more afraid and nervous because sitting in front of him is the most important family that the worldwide know. The Im Family. With Jaebum sitting there in his suit&tie, clearly look like he’s just done with some meetings, and Jinyoung with his sophisticated look that the world adore. Netizens love the two people with different personalities clash together. 

 

“What happen?” Jaebum speak up this time. He’s more curious why the twins would pick up a fight. He know how much troublemakers they are, but it never to this extend to pick a fight. 

 

“Apparently, from their side story, some of the kids make jokes about him like how weird he is for having 2 mens as parents and how ugly their little brothers are. Jackson can’t stand it and thus he hit the bullies, that’s why the fight started” 

 

Jinyoung cut the principal, “but you can’t blame Jackson! He’s the innocent one in here and of course he will get mad with those bullies”

 

Sensing that Jinyoung is in raged, Jaebum calm him immediately and gestured the principal to go on. 

 

“We… didn’t say that your kids in big trouble. What they did was acceptable but not for fighting with fist on” 

 

“I agree on that one. But what about Mark?” Jaebum asked.

 

“That one… he heard about why Jackson get called here and thus dealing with the bullies too” 

 

Speaking more with the principal on what they should do with twins and the bullies, they reach an agreement that none of the kids should be punished. Sure it’s unacceptable, but the bullies already meet both of them and asking for forgiveness. The reason is because they’re jealous and Jinyoung don’t need another words, he hug them immediately. 

 

After few tears shed and kisses from Jinyoung to the bullies, they ran out with smiles on their faces. Jaebum questioned his action but Jinyoung only said that it’s his mother instinct. Bowing after the principal, saying thank you, they head over to the health office. Bambam is somehow woken up along the proceed so Jaebum told him to walk by his own. The two years old sometimes still toddled over. 

 

“Hyung!!” Bambam calling for them from the door

 

The twins look up with ice on each their faces, before looking back down. They know that they’re in trouble for fighting and they can clearly see it from their mommy’s face. Jinyoung took a seat in front of them, while tending Mark with his ice and Jaebum is seated beside him while tending Jackson with Yugyeom on his arm still sleeping. Bambam is running around like a willd child, peeking to everything.

 

“Both of you know that neither mommy and daddy agree to do anything with fist on right?” the twins nod and Jinyoung continue, “Then why did you do it?” 

 

Jinyoung asked this question, despite that he already know the answer. 

 

“Because they’re bad” then Jackson proceed with the story. Mark added up his part and both parents nod once in a while. 

 

“Well, the intention was good. However, we never teach you to deal it with fist right?” Jaebum sternly said as he look at the twins, “you should tell the teacher instead. They know what to do with that, instead using fist, they will approach by words”

 

“Are you hate us daddy?” Jackson asked. His lips quiver and that broke Jinyoung’s heart. 

 

Jaebum realized that the twins look extremely upset and broken. “No baby. I would never hate you. Not even mommy. We don’t hate you, upset yes but not hate. It’s different. We just teach you how to deal with this kind of problems for the next time. Believe me, fist is never the answer to anything. Understand me?”

 

Both boys nod and Jinyoung demand for a hug after that. Mark run to Jaebum with Jackson run to his mommy. Leaving sloppy kisses to their parents cheek, the family heads up outside. Jaebum saw his right man, Taeyong. 

 

“Taeyong” 

 

Taeyong bow, “Sir, the car is ready. Head home now?” 

 

Jaebum pursed his lips thinking before opening his mouth but Jackson beat him, “Daddy I want some ice cream. Can we??” 

 

Jaebum look at his wife, who only shrugs his shoulder as in why not. Jaebum nod. “Well, okay. But we have to pick Youngjae up first okay?” 

 

The twins cheer along with Bambam, resulting waking Yugyeom up. The 1 year old cries at the sudden noise. Jinyoung start to sooth him, rubbing his back few times and told Jaebum to bounce him back and forth. 

 

Jinyoung felt a tug on his pants. Looking down, it’s Bambam. “What happwens mommy? Why Yuggie cwyes?”

 

Jinyoung only shake his head, “Nothing baby. He just got startled”

 

“Okay let’s go boys. Hold hands with Taeyong now and Jackson please don’t run off and dragging Taeyong along with you” Jaebum instructed and walk forward. Yugyeom on his arms, sniffling once in a while and rub his eyes with his cute little chubby hands. Bambam made a grabby hands, indicating that he want to get pick up by his mommy and Jinyoung complied. 

 

Another day spend with a short trip to the ice cream parlor. Resulting 5 hyper kids at night that leave no rest for the parents. Heck even little Yugyeom demand to sleep at 11PM!

 

~

 

The twins strikes again with their mischievousness and this time, Jaebum is the prey. Actually, they didn’t mean to do it but they just want their daddy to remember his promise and with Jaebum’s works piling up for the past few weeks (because some ‘mouse’ in the office) the twins afraid that their daddy will forgot his promise. 

 

When Jackson tell his mommy about his worries, Jinyoung held his laughter so much because of how serious Jackson is. Mark, few minutes later, also join him. The twins look so serious that Jinyoung don’t have the heart to break it. Jinyoung promise to talk to his husband about his promise and the twins even made him do pinky swear! 

 

The night rolls on and finally, Yugyeom is sleeping soundly in his bed. His cute little right hand fisted in front of his mouth and those chubby cheeks just so tempting to pinch on. Jinyoung managed to tip-toed before walking normal again once he’s outside the room. The night goes on with Jinyoung put all kids to bed since Jaebum is still working at the office, again. 

 

It’s the fifth night Jaebum came home so late that he didn’t get the chance to put his kids to bed like usual. He’s always home by midnight or after midnight and Jinyoung is worried about his health. Jaebum work overnight then he goes up before the kids even up! 

 

“Honey.. call me when you get this okay? The kids already asleep and please come home soon… I love you” Jinyoung hang up after leaving voicemail.

 

He know that Jaebum wouldn’t pick up but it’s worth a try. Jinyoung look over to the dining room and there laid Jaebum’s plate, the food still in there and it’s getting cold. Jinyoung start to clean it up, wrapping food paper around the plate and put it in the fridge so he can heat it up later if Jaebum already come home. 

 

He decide to settle himself in the living room, watching late night dramas or tv shows. Jinyoung is always like this, despite Jaebum told him many times to not do it, everytime he wait up for Jaebum. The mommy of the household would worriedly picking on his nails or checking over his phone multiple times to see any texts or calls, then he would pace over back and forth then sit down again. Gulping another cup of tea and watch the TV again, eyes sometimes wander over to the clock and back to the TV again. 

 

The clock strikes to 01:00 AM and by that, Jinyoung heard the front door being open. He run to the door and stand in front of him his lovely tired husband. Jinyoung breath a sigh of relief once he saw him. This time, Jaebum came home quite early than his usual and Jinyoung thanking God. Helping him with his coat and bag, Jinyoung rushed over to the kitchen to heat the food. 

 

“Here honey…” Jinyoung serves his plate and Jaebum only look up with tired eyes, smiling in a  thank you way and start to eat the food. 

 

Jinyoung, still worried, sat beside his husband and rub his arms softly. “Is everything okay?” 

 

Jaebum only shake his head and Jinyoung stop asking him since that means Jaebum is too tired and Jinyoung have to wait until Jaebum talks to him. 

 

The late dinner went by in silence and now, both lovers are ready for bed. Jaebum is in the bathroom, showering, while Jinyoung have short visit to Yugyeom’s room since the baby cry so sudden. “Sssshhh baby… mommy’s here” Jinyoung rock the crib back and forth and no more than few minutes later, our little Gyeommie is sleeping again.

 

“Babe?” Jaebum hoarse voice filled the room once Jinyoung is back.

 

“Here honey. Just tending Yugyeom because he’s fussy” Jinyoung slip under cover, then proceed to cuddle with his love one. 

 

Jaebum didn’t say anything, he just silently hug Jinyoung and rest his head on Jinyoung’s neck. Breathing heavily with eyes close, enjoying Jinyoung soft fingers brushing his hair so softly.

 

“Did you know that the twins colored my documents? They even draw pictures of us on the beach and when I saw it this morning at the office I was this close to snap yet som-“ Jaebum continue to ramble on and this is what Jinyoung been waiting for ever since his husband get so busy at the office and the twins start their mischief plan. 

 

Jinyoung nod once in a while, finally understand what his husband feel. Once Jaebum done with his rant, it’s Jinyoung turn. But not before he change the position to snuggling more onto his husband. 

 

“Do you know why the twins do that to you every single day and to every single of your documents?” Jinyoung can feel Jaebum shake his head. “Well, it’s because they want to remind you of your promise”

 

“my promise?” Jaebum raised his eyebrow, the gears in his brain start to turn and work, trying to remember.

 

“You promise to take them to the beach remember?” Jinyoung remind his husband and know that he forgot at how Jaebum suddenly sit up straight and cursing. “Don’t worry, it’s on the weekend and today is still Thursday. You got tomorrow to finish up whatever you’re still doing honey” 

 

“Oh thank goodness. Because today, actually, we already finished it up and tomorrow, all I have to do is monitor the office until 3PM then I can go home” Jaebum explained and that didn’t stop Jinyoung to suddenly jump to his lap, screaming so excitedly. Well screaming without sound since the kids are asleep. 

 

“Really?! Then you will be here for dinner and for bath time and for bed time????” Jinyoung fires and Jaebum only laughs and nod his head. 

 

“Yeah babe. Why so excited?” Jaebum asked but Jinyoung said nothing and just pull both of them back to laying position and proceed to sleep, but not before few kisses and ‘I love you’s being exchanged.

 

The next morning, both parents woken up with two 7 years old jumping up and down on their parents bed. One of them is screaming with excitement since they didn’t have to go to school. Something along the school anniversary or teacher’s day or something, Jinyoung really can’t remember why they start weekend early but he just know that the twins don’t need to go to school today. Same with Youngjae and Jinyong can predict that the otter-look-alike baby still curls up in his bed.

 

“Wake up mommy!”

 

“Wake up daddy!”

 

“IT’S MORNING TIME!” they scream together and Jinyoung can feel Jaebum let out a groan. He know that Jaebum hate it when people wake him up from his sleep but he should know that when you got twins, there’s no sleep late until afternoon. 

 

“Babies please… It’s still 6 in the morning and your daddy here need to rest before office time” Jaebum said, he roll more under cover attempt to hide but he found another mop of head joining him. Laughing, he pull both of them under cover, each on his arms then continue sleeping. 

 

“Daddy” Jackson voice rang through the silence

 

“Yea baby?” 

 

“We’re sorry for coloring on your documents” Mark apologized and Jaebum can feel Jackson nod. “We didn’t mean to but we’re afraid that you will forgot about your promise daddy” 

 

Jaebum chuckling and open his eyes, before pressing a kiss onto each twins’s cheek. “I’m not mad babies but please, next time, do color in white blank paper and if you want to help me with reminding something, you can write it! Then ask mommy to slip it between my folders or in my work bag so I can see it” 

 

“Ahh.. That’s how you do it” Mark mumbled.

 

Jaebum let out a sigh before closing his eyes again, not even more than 5 seconds, he open it again in shock as he felt little body flew and land right on his stomach. “Bammie?? Don’t do that or you’ll get hurt baby” 

 

The toddler just laugh and shake his little head. His long hair flying around his face and he keep brushing it out of his face, sometimes spit some of his hair out. Jaebum made a mental note to send all his kids to haircut since if he’s not wrong, Yugyeom is fussy about it too. 

 

“Babe” Jaebum called out for his darling and he see Jinyoung enter the room with Yugyeom on his arms, in state of between sleeping and already wake up.

 

“Huh?” 

 

“Remind me to get them haircuts. It’s already long” Jaebum speak in a hushed tone, sort of, since Bambam is sleeping again on his chest and the toddler hate haircut so much. 

 

Jinyoung nod and sat on the bed, beside a sleeping Jackson, as Yugyeom lean forward to rest on his mommy’s chest. “My baby” 

 

“We only need to wait for Youngjae huh?” Jaebum wondered for his sunshine baby.

 

“I don’t think he will come, since I’ve checked on his room and he’s sleeping like a log” Jinyoung chuckled at the image that he see when he enter Youngjae’s room. The sunshine of the household is sleeping with his in the air and hands fisted on each side of his head, before rolling around and ended up laying on his back. His tummy stick out every now and then with every breath he took. 

 

“Wake me up when it’s 7:30 babe” Jaebum said and proceed to sleep again. Jinyoung mouth agape when he saw that his husband went back to sleep again. Jaebum isn’t a person who sleep so easily when he gets woken up but Jinyoung guess that he’s too tired. 

 

Chuckling, he went out the bedroom and start with the morning breakfast. Yugyeom is clinging onto him with baby straps on. 

 

Another morning at the household… I wonder if it will ever get this— Jinyoung thought got cut by the sudden sound of crash.

 

PRAAAAAANG

 

“NOT ME DADDY!” 

 

No, Jinyoung don’t have to guess who is it. He can tell that it’s one of the twins. Again.

 



 

First... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 MY BABIES *throw lots of love* (Well, it is already new year in my country hehe.)

 

Here's a little chapter from the twins (they demanded to have a special chapter about them and it should be posted on new year -.-)

 

I will try my best to serves you guys with many more chapters regarding the 임's Family because they're my babies *hugs so tight*. However, since I'm attending college and have so many assignments (regarding my major) I hope you can understand if I didn't update really frequently :( but don't worry, I already stacked up few chapters hihi. 

 

QUESTION! (it's been long time since I've done this) : Do you want an angst? If so, any ideas? And what did you do for new year's eve? I'd like to know ^_^

 

That's it! Happy reading and all love x - A