Welcome, 임 유겸

The 임's

I miss the kids... LOL ^.^

Mark & Jackson : 6 years old

Youngjae : 4 years old

Bambam : 1 years old



“Are you sure you’re going to be okay?” 

 

“I’m sure honey. Now go or else you’ll be late for the meeting” Jinyoung assured Jaebum, who stood by the door of their bedroom, contemplating whether to go or just stay at home.

 

Jinyoung is in the stage where he’s so ready to pop the baby out because he just can’t take it anymore. The constant back pain and contraction every day taking it’s toll on his body. There’s even false alarm once and it surely bring everyone to the panic state. 

 

“I’m not sure if I should go…” 

 

Jinyoung let out a soft chuckle before standing up and pushing his husband downstairs, “Go. I’ll be fine. Besides, the kids are away with your mom and Mrs. Gyujin will be here in about an hour” 

 

“I don’t know… I got this feeling that something’s going to happen” Jaebum bit his lip, out of frustration he start to pace back and forth

 

“I’m okay honey. I’ll be fine and if anything or if I feel the slightest pain, I’ll call you immediately” 

 

Jaebum look at his husband one more time, make sure that he’s really going to be okay before nodding his head. “Alright, I’ll be going now. Take care babe. I love you” 

 

He give Jinyoung a kiss before jog down to his car, “I love you too” Jinyoung shouted and waved from the front porch

 

He’s about to enter the house again when suddenly someone call his name. Turning around and he see it’s Mrs. Gyujin, their housemaid.

 

“Aigoo Jinyoung-ah! You’re almost pop out yet you’re still send him off to work!” 

 

“It’s alright aunty, besides I need a few exercise” Jinyoung said and Mrs. Gyujin carefully lead him back inside the house

 

Mrs. Gyujin bought a few groceries for the house and a cheesecake, which tasted like heaven to Jinyoung and now his craving is complete. Jinyoung is sitting down in the living room, watching tv shows while waiting for lunch that Mrs. Gyujin made for him. She said, and Jinyoung quoted, “I’m sure this will help with the pain a bit and it surely will make you full” 

 

Jinyoung really felt so blessed with everything that’s happening right now. He got 2 cutest twins that’s sometimes so naughty but he’d smile anyway in the end of the day. The everyday-smile Youngjae that’s always give him laughters with everything he do and of course, the littlest baby Bambam. A hard-working and full of patience husband that love him so much that sometimes Jinyoung can’t handle when Jaebum is showing his love for him. He got a nice house with backyard for the kids to play, surround by loving people, and the upcoming new member to the family just sums it all up. 

 

He feel a kick on his lower stomach. Jinyoung smile and rub his stomach just to sooth the baby up a bit, “Hi baby.. how are you doing today? Are you ready to see the world?” 

 

Jinyoung chuckle as he look at his stomach more. You can see the little feet kicking, wanting to be out as soon as he can. “Patience darling… Mommy and daddy also can’t wait too meet you but you have to be ready and healthy first okay?”

 

Jinyoung continue to talk to his baby until Mrs. Gyujin called him over for lunch. Standing up, he feel the pain traveling along his back. He hissed because it’s kinda hurt but when bent down a bit, his stomach really make a painful contraction. He’s too focus to sooth his pain away that he didn’t notice there’s a pool of water right where he’s standing.

 

Mrs. Gyujin walk to living room to call Jinyoung one more time since he didn’t appear, thinking that he’s asleep but oh boy… this is surely a surprise. “JINYOUNG!” 

 

“Ow ow ow..” Jinyoung hissed more, “what aunty?”

 

“JINYOUNG YOUR WATER’S BROKE!” 

 

~

 

“Jin can you please make sure that the meeting is on time and please check the documents from the HRD thank you” Jaebum spoke to his secretary from the speaker on his table.

 

“Roger that boss” 

 

Jaebum rub his forehead a few times, he can feel headache is about to come. He’s so worried over his almost-pop-out husband, that’s probably now watching tv shows or sleeping on their bedroom. Not that he don’t trust him with their new addition, but sometimes Jinyoung forgot to take care of himself. Like the time where he forgot that he should be on bedrest, instead he gone out for his strawberry ice cream craving. 

 

That sure gave Jaebum a heart attack when he woke up in the middle of the night and didn’t find Jinyoung by his side.

 

A knock on the door interrupt him from his thoughts. “Come in” 

 

The door open and it’s his secretary, Kim Seokjin. “Mr. Im, here’s the documents that you asked for” 

 

“Thank you. What about the meeting?” Jaebum asked, eyes never leaving the documents that he began to check over and over again

 

“Umm..” Jin hesitated and this confused Jaebum. “what?”

 

“Um.. Sir if I may ask, is your phone dead or something?” 

 

“No… I had it on silent so it won’t disturb me. Why?”

 

“Oh I don’t know… PROBABLY THE FACT THAT YOUR HUSBAND OR WIFE OR WHATEVER YOU CALL HIM, IS ON LABOUR!!!” 

 

Jaebum froze in his place as he absorb the new information, “say what? Come again?”

 

Jin took a deep breath at how lost his boss is. “Your Jinyoung is on labour now sir. He said he’s been calling you but you didn’t picked it up so he called me instead. He’s already on his way with Mrs. Gyujin and he told you to also call your parents and his parents. Oh and your meeti-“

 

Jaebum cut him off by dashing outside as fast as he can without bringing anything with him. Jin shocked as a flash went by, “—ting is cancelled” 

 

“Just why he never let me finished my sentences ugh” Jin grumbled as he began to clean his boss office, which is already a chaos because Jaebum literally throw all the documents to the floor and rushed away.

 

~

 

“Deep breath honey. Deep breath c’mon” Mrs. Gyujin guide Jinyoung to control himself.

 

Jinyoung is dead so afraid even if he already popped 4 out from his body, it’s still a nerve-wracking moment everytime he’s in the room. The exact room where he delivered his 4 healthy children. The exact room that hears the cries for the first time. The exact room where he’d do it all over again to meet his bundle of joy.

 

“Whe.. where i..i..is J..jae- OW ” JInyoung scream as another contraction came. He really need Jaebum by his side now

 

IM FREAKING JAEBUM IF YOU’RE NOT HERE IN 5 MINUTES, YOU WILL NEVER GET THE PERMISSION TO TOUCH ME AGAIN!!! Jinyoung screamed inside his head as he deal again with another painful contraction.

 

“I’M HERE! WHERE’S THE BABY?!” 

 

A panting, sweaty and red face Jaebum appeared and Mrs. Gyujin let out a breath of relief. Now it’s Jaebum’s turn to get the grips from hell. 

 

“Oh thank goodness you’re here” Mrs. Gyujin immediately drag him toward a panting Jinyoung, “caress him okay. Grab his hand and do your best! I’m just going to be outside… tending my hand” 

 

Jaebum shot a grateful look to Mrs. Gyujin, before turning his attention back to his love. Jaebum actually quite amazed with Jinyoung, despite getting all sweaty he still managed to look good. “You’re doing great baby an-OW MOTHERFREAKING MY HAND OW OW OW!!!! SYYYYSSS JINYOUNG!!”

 

Jinyoung literally crush Jaebum’s hand in one go because the contraction is just too painful. “Ne-never ever a-ag-again” 

 

“Ow ow ow it hurts it hurts it hurts!! Jaebum please…” Jinyoung is in tears right now.

 

Jaebum feel bad for him and he know that it’s not easy to be in labour like this. It’s painful. “You’re doing great okay baby. Just squeeze my hand if it’s hurt okay. It’s okay, it means that this little baby is so ready to meet his mommy and daddy” 

 

Jinyoung smile at that one. Sure the process is really painful and he sometimes can’t handle it but once he heard the cries and the warm body against his, it’s like holding the most expensive possession that no one can have. 

 

The door open and the Dr. walked in, interrupting the mini moment between the 2 parents. “I’m sorry to interrupt but Jinyoung-ssi, we’re ready” 

 

Jinyoung gulped and he swore he never get this scared before

 

~

 

Im Yugyeom” Jaebum smile as he look down at his little boy on Jinyoung’s warm embrace, “Welcome to the world”

 

~

 

“DADDY!”

 

“MOMMY!”

 

“JACKSON!!!!” A cheerful Jackson proudly called his own name. 

 

“Boys boys.. inside voice please or you’ll wake your baby brother” 

 

The twins pouted but follow anyway. Youngjae is already by his mommy side, he missed him and he proved it when he began telling him lots of stories that happen. 

 

“-and Mark hyung start to shoot me but I ran mommy and then Jackson hyung is chasing me with the gun but I shoot him first! And then Bambam start to cry because Mark hyung accidently shoot him in the forehead but it’s okay mommy because grandma sooth him so you don’t have to worry. And then-“

 

Jinyoung is all smile hearing Youngjae’s story. Despite that he’s so tired but the moment he saw and hear the cheerful voices of his kids, the tiredness and pain are gone. He look as Youngjae still excitedly tell him the stories, Mark and Jackson also follow Youngjae but they’re the one who put the actions in. Baby Bambam is peacefully resting on Jaebum’s arms, head resting on his chest but eyes stare right at Jinyoung.

 

“-then we ate the cookies, but don’t worry mom it’s for afternoon snack, it’s so go-“ 

 

“Okay Youngjae I think that’s for another time, don’t you think?” Jaebum cut his son off as he saw Jinyoung suddenly get so sleepy, “why don’t you come with me and see your baby brother hm?”

 

Youngjae confusedly stare at his dad. He clearly saw that baby Bambam is on his arms, “But Bambam is with you daddy”

 

Jaebum chuckled at how innocent and confuse Youngjae is. “Not this one, but the one that’s been on your mommy’s tummy for a few months”

 

“Ah! Yes yes can we see him daddy please please please” Youngjae pouted and rubbed his hands together, indicating that he want to go now and fast.

 

“Let’s go and leave mommy here for rest a bit okay?” Youngjae nodded and grab Jaebum’s hand, leading him outside

 

“Mark, Jackson” Jaebum called his 2 naughty twins, which by the way is too busy with silently eating the snacks on the table, “stop eating those or you’ll upset your stomach. Let’s go see your baby brother”

 

Jaebum leave Bambam with Jinyoung since he gets sleepy and Jinyoung want to hold him after not seeing him too long. He arrived in the baby room, only to be greeted with his baby cart about to push back to their ward. The nurse said that Yugyeom is healthy enough that he can be move to normal room. Jaebum express his gratitude and thanking the nurse, pushing the baby cart by himself. 

 

The boys beside him, can’t help but curious with the cart. 

 

“Daddy what’s this?” Youngjae tried to take a peek but failed because it’s too high for him

 

“It’s your baby brother and it’s not a ‘this’ baby.” 

 

“Ooo.. what’s his name?”

 

“First, help me open the door and let your mommy know about this okay” The boys nodded and follow his father

 

Jinyoung is laying down with Bambam on his side, still sleeping, but the moment he saw the baby cart, he immediately change his position so he can sit properly. “I thought he’s not going to move here until tomorrow?”

 

“Yeah, but the nurse said that he’s okay and healthy enough so she told us to bring him here” Jaebum told Jinyoung while setting the cart exactly right beside Jinyoung

 

The kids are crowding the baby cart, curious about their little brother

 

“Mommy can I touch him?”

 

“Why is he sleeping?”

 

“Is he not hot with the wrappers?”

 

“Can I hold him mommy?”

 

“Why I can’t see him?”  Youngjae whines, he made a grabby hands gesture to his dad to pick him up.

 

Jinyoung just smile at all the questions. He pat the bed and the kids climb with Jaebum’s help. Once they all in the bed, Jinyoung just hug all of them at once. He missed his babies so dearly and he can’t even think if they have to separate any longer.

 

“I miss you my babies” 

 

“We miss you too mommy!” one by one giving him a peck on the cheek

 

“And to answer your questions, yes you can touch him Jackson but be very careful because he’s so fragile. He’s sleeping because he’s tired Mark and no he’s not going to get hot with the blanket wrap. Yes you can hold him Youngjae but in a little while okay” 

 

Jinyoung then explain slowly and carefully so that the boys understand. The boys will ask him and Jaebum questions, and they will answer it softly. Both parents can help but so happy the fact that the boys accept this kind of situation in the easy way. Sure, jealousy and fights will be there but for now, they really enjoy when their kids are happy with each other.

 

Yugyeom decide that it’s his time to shine because his cries rang throughout the room. Jaebum pick him up and settling him in Jinyoung’s arms. “Aigoo.. Is my baby hungry hm?”

 

“He sure is got loud voice” Jaebum shake his head in amusement.

 

All of them just stare in amazed as Jinyoung feed Yugyeom. Even Bambam is up from his nap because of Yugyeom’s cries. 

 

Mark yawned and cuddling more into his daddy, “daddy I’m tired” 

 

Jackson and Youngjae follow afterwards. “me too daddy”

 

“me too” 

 

Jaebum only smile and pick the three of them, bought them to the sofa in the room. “Sleep here for a moment okay?”

 

The three of them nodded and soon drown in their own dreamland. Jaebum stood up after put the blanket over their body and walk to the hospital bed again. “Bambam, do you want to join your brothers?” 

 

Bambam shook his head, instead he made gesture wanting to pick up by Jaebum. “I want to sleep wif you daddy” 

 

Jaebum nod as he began to sway side to side. Bambam rest his head on his chest and his thumb, eyes dropping every second now. Jinyoung saw that Bambam his thumb, he give signal to Jaebum to pull his thumb out. It’s a habit that their kids sometimes pick up, but Jinyoung and Jaebum always stop them from doing it. 

 

Bambam whines at the lost of his thumb but Jaebum quickly pat his back softly. Few seconds later and he’s out again. Yugyeom also done with his milk and now fallen to sleep. The room is in deep silence, only the company of soft breaths and sometimes Jackson murmurs in his sleep. Jaebum took a seat beside Jinyoung in the hospital bed, bringing Bambam close to his chest more but one arm is slinging across Jinyoung’s shoulder. 

 

Jinyoung took a deep breath as he rest his head to Jaebum’s shoulder, occasionally Bambam’s cheek, and looking at his kids that are sleeping peacefully. 

 

“I never knew how my kids can be such an angel when they’re asleep” 

 

Jinyoung can feel the vibrate on Jaebum’s chest as he chuckle softly, “true but I love it also when they’re on hyper mood” 

 

Both of them fall in deep silence the next moment later, until Jinyoung look up at Jaebum and ask him the question that he always ask everytime he’s done giving birth. 

 

“Do you think we can do this?” 

 

Jaebum about to answer it but Jinyoung cut him off, “Bambam is not even 2 yet, well he’ll be 2 in May but it’s still far away. Youngjae just enter kindergarten and Mark and Jackson need more attention at their age like this. Do you think we can?”

 

Jaebum took a deep breath before pecking Jinyoung’s forehead and nod. “We can get through this. Sure Bambam is not even 2 and the twins and Youngjae still need more attention, but I believe we can get through this. Together.”

 

Jaebum answer made Jinyoung erase all the worries and fears. He’s so afraid but with Jaebum beside him all the time and always remind him that they’re in it together, Jinyoung could never be more thankful for it. 

 

“Thank you” Jinyoung said and give his husband a kiss. 

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too” Jinyoung lean in for another kiss and Jaebum meet him halfway. 

 

The kiss get more deep, hot breaths fanning on each other face and a string of saliva connected from their lips once they broke from the kiss. They look at each other eyes so deep. That’s one of the things that Jinyoung love about Jaebum, his eyes can drown you to look deep into it. Jaebum lean in one more time and it’s Jinyoung this time who meet him halfway. 

 

They’re too engrossed that they didn’t notice little Mark looking at them from the sofa. His face expressed half horror, half amazed. Jackson suddenly wriggled his way from beside Mark, but Mark quickly pulled him down and pat his back so he go back to sleep again. Mark didn’t want his parents moment get interrupted by Jackson because Mark know that their parents need their own time too. He also pat Youngjae softly, who start wriggling too, on his arm. 

 

Few moments later, both of his brother are back to deep sleep again. Phew.. Now I have to sleep again so I don’t interrupt them. Mark close his eyes again, thinking what to eat for dessert after dinner.

 

I love my family. Mark thought before drown once again in his dreamland.

 



100+ subs?! omg you guys are amazing >.< so here's a little gift ^.^ because FYI, I don't plan to update yet lol. 

Any of you who wait for another JJP... well I'm sorry but I miss the kids! lol :") 

As always, you guys are always amazing with flooding the comment box below because I always love to read it one by one and the suggestions also help me to develop more to this stories. So, keep the comments up and don't forget the suggestions  \(^.^)/ ohhh and the vote fufufu thank you for those who upvote the story

There will be some surprise ;)

Thank you and happy reading! x - A