Cravings and Little One

The 임's

Not edited nor proofread... so sorry if there's mistake >.<



 

Jinyoung know that something is weird with his 3rd pregnancy. Not only he felt tired all the time but he also found out how diva he can be. Like, a major diva. He can be demanding and suddenly turned into a whiny person whenever Jaebum rejected some of his requests. Heck he freaking having mental breakdown in the middle of Gucci store just because Jaebum refused to buy him that princetown sandals when he actually already have 1 (courtesy loving husband giving it to him as birthday present).

 

“I want strawberry not blueberry! Are you nuts or what?” Jinyoung whines at the presence of the fruits. 

 

Currently, it’s 3 in the morning and our lovely Jaebum is in his pajamas, hair sticking into different directions and he really try his very best to keep his emotions on the bay. Jinyoung woke him up and demanded for fruits so here he is, standing beside the bed with a bowl of bluberries. 

 

“You didn’t tell me which kind of fruits so I bought you this one. Besides, we’re out of strawberries” Jaebum huffs, shoving the bowl to Jinyoung and pray to get some sleep more. 

 

Jinyoung mouth went agape when he saw his husband went back to sleep. He put the bowl on the nightstand and slowly… proceed to hit Jaebum with his fist. “Be. Responsible. You. . Man”

 

“What the heck?! Jinyoung, stop!” Jaebum protests, hiding himself from the weak punch but Jinyoung didn’t stop. “Okay fine! I will buy you strawberries but please wait until the sun is up okay? Eat blueberries first” 

 

The younger stubbornly shake his head, lips jutted out in a pout. He crossed his arms, resting it gently on top of his 8 months stomach. “Now”

 

Jaebum can only take a deep breath, closing his eyes because he know better if he say something he will lash out and do something he will regret. Jinyoung is finally smiling when he sees his husband stood up and dress himself. He didn’t miss the scowl plastered on the elder face and feeling a bit hurt when Jaebum didn’t even kiss him nor look at him for a second. He just slammed the door and out he goes, leaving the bedroom cold as ice. 

 

Jinyoung know that he’s being such a whiny bum but he can’t help it, it’s the pregnancy that made him like this. 

 

 

 

 

 

“My feet are swollen, my chest hurts so bad, my back is killing me and my husband is currently on term not talking to me yet so sweet” Jinyoung whines the moment he touch down on Jin’s couch. He swore that he fell in love with the soft sofa. 

 

“I am so agree with you on all that ugh” Jin is also pregnant, but he’s currently on early months. “Somehow, this pregnancy is much more harder gosh and it’s still on the early months!” 

 

Jinyoung furrows his eyebrows at that statement, “say what?”

 

Jin nods, “I’m not kidding. I think I’m with twins” Jinyoung almost choked on his saliva.

 

“You’re kidding?”

 

“Nope” Jin shakes his head. “Mother’s instinct you know”

 

Jin’s eldest boy suddenly run into the room, plant himself right to his mommy and start saying that his little brother needs some ‘mommy love’ before they go. Yeap, along with Jinyoung’s twins and Youngjae, Jin kids, Yoongi and Hoseok, also tag along to a day with their daddy. While the moms are out to enjoy their pregnancy spa day. 

 

It’s what Jinyoung need the most. With everything going crazy around him and the fact that his relationship with Jaebum is literally at the edge of the cliff, he want nothing more than to cool himself down. He love Jaebum with all his heart and he’s not ready if he have to go through the pregnancy all by himself ever again. Youngjae is enough and will be the last. 

 

His phone suddenly buzz beside him and it’s his darling husband, telling him that they’re already arrived. 

 

“Come baby” Jin says, picking up his eldest child and grab Hoseok’s hand. 

 

Jinyoung get the twins ready and little Youngjae is so cute with his jacket on. Jackson make grabby hands, indicating that he want his mommy to carry him but Jinyoung sadly have to rejected it. He can’t pick the kids up anymore since his back is killing him. 

 

Sending the kids go this time is like sending them to college. Jaebum -almost- run back to his love and just swept them back to home, cuddling to no end while watching the kids run around the living room with TV on. Almost. But he know that Jinyoung need this and he need this too. It’s what the counselor told them, whenever they feel like about to burst, it’s better to stay away for a few moments. 

 

Namjoon and Jaebum planned to take the kids to the new amusement park that’s open this week. Hearing excited screeches from the twins and Yoongi, the fathers know they make a great decision. Before they go inside, they make sure to capture the happy kids and send it to their mommies. 

 

It’s not just a simple outing, for both fathers, it’s a happy day to spend with their lovely sons and little getaway from hectic work world. 

 

 

 

 

 

“AHHHHH OH MY GO—“ Jinyoung screams rang through the VIP room but he’s sure Jin, who’s room beside him, can hear him.

 

“WHAT’S WRONG? YOU’RE NOT IN LABOR, AREN’T YOU?” he yells through the thin walls.

 

“NO!” Jinyoung hiss at the pain. He never know how bad massage is until all his body somewhat in pain. 

 

The massager(?) point out that his feet are really swollen and he might have to take it easy until delivery time. He knows it, but with 3 kids under 5… yeah it’s hard. Speaking of kids, Jinyoung miss them so much. He almost cried at the picture that Jaebum send to him. Clearly, the kids love the park and he remember they’ve been asking to go but with Jinyoung condition and Jaebum hectic schedule, they can’t. So Jinyoung is relieved that Jaebum take them there. 

 

He know that his husband love amusement park too ever since Jinyoung bought him there for the first time in his life. Yes, you read it right. The first time Jaebum ever went to amusement park is when Jinyoung date him and if it’s not for Jinyoung begging almost crying, Jaebum will never step his foot in there. Ever. 

 

Jaebum raised with silver spoon and people bow down to him. He only eat at place where the high class gathered together and absolutely despised greasy junk food. All of his clothes are high brand and just so…. rich. So, you can say that he’s a bit spoiled brat. Jinyoung is the one that change him. The younger help him to see world with more open eyes. 

 

He help Jaebum to understand that world can’t always have to go the way he wants because that’s not the way it works. Money can clearly buy you anything but it can’t buy love. One thing that Jinyoung thank Jaebum parents is the way they raised their only heir. Yes, Jaebum might get spoiled too much but he never act so highly as if others are below him. His parents always remind Jaebum to never forget his roots. That all this money didn’t grow on tree but it grow along with the hardwork. 

 

From there, Jaebum also remind himself to always teach his kids the same way his parents raised him. To never forgot their roots and always to stay humble. Yes, Jaebum will give them permission to buy anything they want but that doesn’t mean that they have to spend it all on useless things. Jaebum already teach the twins to donate some of their ‘pocket’ money to local charity, slowly but surely, he hope that his kids grew up just fine.

 

 

 

 

 

“Daddy” little Yoongi and Mark tugs on their fathers coat, whispering they want some candy floss and smile so big when their fathers nods. 

 

Yoongi and Mark are the oldest in their own family, another reason why they act so look alike. Acting like they don’t care but once the youngest or one of their brother get scold or crying, they would come to the rescue. Like now, the two littles stand in line patiently waiting to get candy floss for their brothers. 

 

“Hi, how many?” a girl in her teens asking the two littles with her high tones. 

 

Mark hold up his fingers, “2 please” 

 

After getting their candy floss, they bought it to the bench where another group of littles waiting for them. They let go each other hand and quickly went over to their brothers. Mark patiently giving the already hyper Jackson and the quiet Youngjae. He also feed them so that they wouldn’t fight over who’s got more. Yoongi is pretty contempt with Hoseok. He didn’t have 2 little brothers yes, but he felt like Hoseok is 2 person because he’s just too hyper. 

 

The dads sitting near the kids, silently trying to catch their breath again. How did the kids have all the energy and still have some left is beyond their mind. They wonder if this is what their wife have to face every single day when they are off to work, because if yes then they should treat their wife even better. 

 

“Daddy! Youngjae is sleeping already!!” Jackson silently tell his dad, slowly moving so he would not wake his brother up.

 

Jaebum chuckles at this one, seeing Jackson move oh-so-slowly (which is rare since that kid is hyper 24/7 not like his twin). “Let’s call it a day. I’m sure your mommy also done with his spa thing” 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung is on a good term now with his husband. 

 

The moment he get out from the spa place, Jaebum is there waiting with the car door open and Jinyoung quoted what he said “I believe the princess needs a long pamper session from his prince when we get back home” 

 

True what he said, Jinyoung felt like he’s in heaven when Jaebum gently put him down the big bathtub. He can smell the sweet tropical vanilla scent and he’s sure happy enough with petals of roses dancing their way within the water. The two lovers enjoying their moments together but of course you can’t basically enjoy it 100%. 

 

When you have 3 kids and 1 one the way, it’s impossible. So Jinyoung can only laugh when he sees Youngjae with his chubby tummy popped out, standing beside the tub saying he wants to join too. Jinyoung call for him and the kid run to his mother, climbing inside the tub with much effort before Jaebum help him. He cheers on and gasps when he sees the rose petals swimming around. 

 

“Mommy, why there’s flowers in here?” Youngjae cutely scrunch his nose up when one of the petals manage to land on his nose. 

 

“Because mommy love flowers too much” 

 

“why?” 

 

“Because flowers are beautiful”

 

“… Why?” 

 

Jinyoung smile at his youngest son (before the baby comes). Youngjae is a smart and of course, he’s in the phase where everything have to have their own reason. He will ask you the ‘why’ question numerous times until he satisfied with the answer and no, he will not leave you alone if you didn’t answer him. Jaebum already experienced it. 

 

“I love you my baby. Now let’s get out before our hands get all wrinkly like grandpa” Jinyoung smoothers kisses along the chubby cheeks, making Youngjae laughs. 

 

 

 

 

 

Pregnancy can be hard and tough. Sometimes you’d feel wanting to get the baby out ASAP but then you’ll miss the feeling of having your baby in your stomach and use your bump as table. Late night cravings plus the weird one, getting moody but seconds later you felt like want to cry or swollen feet. Nevertheless, it was all worth it and you know it in the end.

 

But right now, Jinyoung just want his baby to be out from him this moment. He scrunch his face in pain once again when the contraction hits him hard. Breath in and out slowly, he work with his brain. Jinyoung try his best to not to crush his husband’s hand but he can’t help it. 

 

“Gooooosh Jaebum this is all your—AAKKH— fault” he hiss at the pain. 

 

Jaebum just nods beside him, patiently taking in the pain from his hand but he know that his pain is nothing like what Jinyoung feel.”Be patient darling. I know you’re strong right? Of course you are, you’re my baby” 

 

A kiss on the forehead and soon Jinyoung feel his energy is back. He smile back at his husband, feeling bad because Jaebum literally (almost) run from his office to the hospital. The paparazzi, sensing something would happen, somehow find their way and now in front of the hospital demanding the news. 

 

“I hate them but can’t help to thank them at the same time” Jaebum groans when he realized that he have to make mini press conference. 

 

Jinyoung can’t barely hear what his husband mutterings about because his pain is getting more and more intense. He calls out for his husband, “I think he’s ready” 

 

 

 

 

 

“MOMMY!!! BAMMIE IS WEARING YOUR GUCCI SANDALS AGAIN” Jackson tattletale his little brother, who don’t care about anything or anyone as long as he can rampage his mommy and daddy’s closet. 

 

Little Mook (or bammie or bambam) is now almost 1 in few days and he’s a complete diva baby in Jinyoung’s opinion. By the time that boy can crawl, he always find his way to the master bedroom and Jinyoung will find him already in the middle of mountain of clothing. 

 

Now that he almost master his walk, he love to wear people’s shoes. Jaebum work shoes are his favorite but he will not take a second look if you’re wearing crocs. Fashion racist, I know.

 

“Now why would my baby wear mommy’s sandals when he got his own?” Jinyoung crouch down so he can get to the little’s eye level. 

 

Bambam just smile and giggles, “I love you mommy” is what he want to say but it just sound so gibberish. Baby talks. 

 

“I love you too my darling. Now help mommy to prepare dinner for you father and brothers yes?” 

 

Little Bambam nod his head and run to the kitchen as fast as his little chubby legs can take him. Jinyoung laugh at the fact that his baby also got no pants on, only his diaper (which looks like he’s going to change it in any minutes. It looks full).



Short.. I know but enjoy ^.^

AND OH MY GOSH MY BABIES JJP IS MAKING THEIR COMEBACK ASJFIGJPWOEKDFS IS MY PRAYER GOT ANSWERED OR WHAT *dances happily*