Home Alone (or not)

The 임's

He's so cute and smol help....

note : about half edited


Jaebum knows that it’s going to be the day where he has to exercise to the fullest. He knows that there’s a chance that he will wear sweatpants and no white t-shirt for the whole day. He will take care of them by himself and he will get zero help.

 

Because it’s the day where he has to take care of his 5 kids all by himself.

 

It’s Tuesday and Jinyoung has an appointment to do (which Jaebum really doesn’t know what it is but he let it go since he thinks that his wife needs a break), leaving the kids in the hands of Jaebum. The clueless man will have to tend himself for today.

 

Jaebum stood in front of Yugyeom’s crib. The 1-year old is standing while holding to the crib’s bar, eyes hooded with sleepiness. “Why are you crying huh? Bad dream? Don’t worry baby, daddy is here now” he brought Yugyeom to his arms and cuddled him.

 

“Why don’t we wake your brothers up huh?”

 

Jaebum went to the next door that’s painted blue and knocked. Yugyeom let himself take a peek and smile at his daddy, pointing his finger as if telling Jaebum to go inside. Jaebum went inside and sat on the bed. BamBam is wrapped in a cocoon of his blanket. He looks so cute that Jaebum doesn’t have the heart to wake him up.

 

But, Jaebum knows that he have to get all of his kids up or else they will be starving.

 

“C’mon Bam, wake up now” Jaebum taps his back a few times.

 

Yugyeom wriggled around, asking to be put down. He immediately went around Bambam and kiss his face numerous time.

 

“ ‘ung ‘ung up!” he looked over to Jaebum and smiled.

 

Jaebum nod his head, “Yes baby, wake BamBam hyung”

 

The two year old finally woke up from his deep slumber, smiling upon seeing his baby brother. BamBam hugged Yugyeom with all his might and kissed his cheek. Jaebum told BamBam to wash his face and brush his teeth. Along the way, Jaebum changed Yugyeom’s diaper since the baby apparently made a big bomb this morning.

 

After BamBam is done, they went ahead to the door beside him that’s painted yellow. Opening the door and greeted with a cute sight of Youngjae sleeping with his in the air. BamBam and Yugyeom race to the bed and start jumping. They scream and a few kisses planted on Youngjae’s cheek.

 

“Hi daddy” Youngjae rubbed the sleepiness out from his eyes and smiled sloppily. Hair is going in all directions and it’s just too cute.

 

“Morning baby. Go bathroom now”

 

“Aye aye captain!” then he rushed to his own bathroom.

 

In the middle of that, Yugyeom somehow managed to (almost) fall asleep again because he said that ‘bed is ‘armth’. Jaebum shook his head in amusement and told both of them to wake the twins up while he waits for Youngjae. For sure, they ran as fast as they can to the door painted in half-and-half color.

 

Jaebum can only hope that none of them get hurt in the process because he knows that Jinyoung will literally cut his head if that happens.

 

“HYUUUNG!!” Bambam screamed.

 

“UUUNGGG!!” Yugyeom cute voice followed along.

 

Jaebum heard groans from the other side and he’s so sure that Bambam and Yugyeom woke them up in the most annoying way. He can picture that Bambam went jumping in both beds while Yugyeom tried his best to get into his Mark hyung’s bed, claiming that he’s tired and needs more sleep.

 

“Mark, don’t fall for it because we all need breakfast. Now hurry up or there will be no pancakes!” Jaebum screamed from Youngjae’s room.

 

Upon hearing the word ‘pancakes’, there’s 2 doors being slammed immediately and Jaebum knows that his trick worked. He chuckled, looking up as he sees Youngjae get out from the bathroom. The boy walks toward his closet and pulls out his bunny slippers.

 

Jaebum calls the twins and the two youngest to go downstairs immediately. Mark walked out holding a sleepy Yugyeom on his arms, before handing it to his daddy. Jaebum moved his forehead so they touch with Yugyeom.

 

“You’re not warm bunny. What’s wrong?”

 

Yugyeom shook his head and plop his head to Jaebum’s shoulder, and a thumb immediately moved to his mouth. Jaebum shook his head in disapproval. Taking the thumb out, receiving a whine from Yugyeom, he shove Yugyeom’s favorite plush so the kid can hug it.

 

“Daddy come quick. I already served you a plate” Jackson shows the plate to his daddy.

 

“Oh wow, thank you Jackson” Jaebum sat down and strapped Yugyeom to the baby chair beside him.

 

Jaebum was about to question why the twins wasn’t in school today, but remembered that it’s teachers day plus school anniversary and thus they have 1 week of holiday.

 

Jaebum helps Bambam to cut his own pancakes and make sure that Yugyeom didn’t spill his own. Mark is helping Youngjae with his pancakes while Jackson is busy making sure that everyone got their juices. Bambam already learned how to use silverware, so it’s a blessing for cleaning up.

 

No more washing any kind of sauce or syrup from under tiny fingernails.

 

Jaebum feed himself, then he feed Yugyeom. The baby, somehow, only like it if his pancake is plain. No syrups or anything. Just like that. He also loves it if it’s paired up with bananas. Yugyeom is indeed a fan of the sweeter things in life, no matter how often Jinyoung fed him vegetables. Jinyoung always try to feed him more vegetables while Jaebum just gave up.

 

“Where is mommy, daddy?” Mark asks.

 

“He’s out for the day honey. Appointment time” Jaebum put another cut pancake to the fork and Yugyeom will grab the silver then feed himself. “Good job baby!”

 

“Daddy, daddy. I can do it too!!” Bambam shows off his skills as he eats another one.

 

“Yes, good job snake.” Jaebum stretch his hand to ruffle Bambam’s hair. The 2 years old giggled and continued eating.

 

Jaebum turn to Yugyeom, the kid already open his mouth upon requesting another piece of pancake. “Yugyeom say please”

 

Yugyeom stared at his daddy before reaching for the fork in Jaebum’s hand.

 

“Say please, Yugyeom” Jaebum try again.

 

Yugyeom completely ignored Jaebum and asked for more pancakes. Jaebum watched as the baby only focused on his food but laugh when one of his brothers make funny faces. Yugyeom wasn’t much of a talker, more like in the babbling section. He rarely talks, only points at something that he wants and babbling. His crying was much quieter nowadays and that worry him.

 

But he remembers what Jinyoung told him. All kids develop at such different rates. Even the twins grow up in different styles. Mark started crawling first while Jackson started to sit first. The first one to take their first step was actually Jackson while Mark took his time. They both, however, talk at the same time. Youngjae was a talker first, then it’s his walking. Bambam was walking and running at the same time (another reason why the kid always get a bump every now and then).

 

Yugyeom seems like he’s going to walk first rather than talk. But then again, no one will know. Each kid was different and they have their own uniqueness.

 

After done with breakfast, Jaebum told the twins to bring their brothers to the living room. None of them want to carry Yugyeom, since he’s still ‘tiny’ in their eyes, thus they push the baby chair with Yugyeom in it. Jaebum smiles at the antics his kids play and continue to wash the dishes.

 

So far so good. Please let me live today. Jaebum thought, washing another tiny fork and plate.

 

~

 

Turns out the peace only lasted for about an hour, before a fight broke out.

 

“Im Youngjae, Im Ka-Yee Jackson” Jaebum looked down at the two in front of him, pointing his finger to the kitchen. “The chairs. Now.”

 

It’s the thinking chair.

 

At first, Jaebum didn’t want to do it because it’s punishing them. But he learned that it’s just another way to make their kids understand what they did wrong. Jaebum or Jinyoung would put them to sit for 5 minutes. No talking, moving, crying and such. If there’s such things then they add another minute.

 

Jackson and Youngjae sat at their own rightful chairs. Jaebum set the timer and showed it to them. “5 minutes”

 

He left the two and walked back to the living room. Suddenly, his phone rang indicating there’s a text. It’s from Jinyoung, saying that he shouldn’t forget about Yugyeom’s medicine. The kid just freed from his fever a few days ago, but still sniffs once in awhile so Jinyoung takes no risk and keeps giving him the medicine as doctor said.

 

Mark came walking up to Jaebum as he sat down, and flops himself next to him. Jaebum finished texting back his wife and looks at his son, waiting for him to speak about whatever request he has that’s so obvious. Mark clears his throat, sitting upright and looking straight in the eyes. Jaebum tries not to laugh at how serious his eldest can be, but then again it’s so him.

 

“Daddy..” he trails off before continuing, “Can we go to the mall today?”

 

Jaebum couldn’t’ help but raise his eyebrows in question. It’s so rare that the kid wants to go to the mall, per requesting it too.

 

“Is there any special things you want to buy or do?” Jaebum asks.

 

“Well no… but.. uh..” Mark bit his lower lip, “I just want a day out with you daddy since you’re so busy nowadays”

 

Jaebum swore that he’s a man and sometimes he also told himself to tough up and not to cry. Jaebum is someone that’s rarely cries. He didn’t even shed tears when he watched sad movies, when Jinyoung went completely bawling his eyes out, Jaebum just sat there with a bored expression.

 

But this is something that he tries his best to hold back his tears.

 

“Oh…” Jaebum looked at Mark and smiled. “I’m sure your brothers wouldn’t mind a day at the mall. Since there’s no mommy, why don’t we have lunch outside too? Sounds good?”

 

Mark nod his head in excitement. He rushed for a hug and said thank you over and over again. Jaebum kisses the top of black locks hair and let the boy go to send the news to Bambam and Yugyeom. Jaebum hears the timer go off and remembers that he got 2 kids in the kitchen.

 

Peeking, he sees Jackson already stand up and offer his hand to Youngjae.

 

“I’m sorry”

 

Youngjae looks at the chubby hand, then looks at his brother face and smiles. “It’s ‘kay hyung! Besides, I shouldn’t take the toy away because you still playin’ it”

 

The two hug it out and that’s when Jaebum came. He crouches down so that he’s eyes level with both of them. “Good job babies. Now, you know how daddy and mommy hate it when there’s a fight in the family. Plus, we’re not a hitting family” he look to Jackson and nod, “Go apologize again to Youngjae for hitting him”

 

“I’m sorry Youngjae” Jackson hugged his brother again.

 

“And you Youngjae” Jaebum turns to Youngjae, “apologize for pulling at his hair”

 

Youngjae hugged Jackson again, “I’m sorry!!”

 

“s’okay! Let’s play again with Markie hyung and Bambam” Jackson grabbed Youngjae’s hand and pulls him to the living room.

 

Jaebum stood up and arranged the chairs back to where they belong. The things he does for the family. Jaebum really hates it when he has to use the thinking chair. He didn’t like it but he has to do it so the boys know. He’s never the one that’s a softy towards the kids, but he can’t stand it when he has to raise his voice at them.

 

It’s not a shocking moment when the siblings would fight every now and then because that’s what they do. That’s what siblings do. Jaebum is an only child so he didn’t really know how it feels to grow up with siblings. He does things alone and his parents are so busy with the company, but he’s grateful that they never forgot Jaebum at home.

 

While Jaebum is all alone, Jinyoung grew up with 2 older sisters. He knows how it feels to grow up with siblings and thus didn’t really shock him when the twins are on their first fight. Jaebum is panicking that day but Jinyoung assured him that it’s fine. Siblings fight sometimes and that’s what make them get even more closer.

 

Yugyeom sudden cries jolt Jaebum and he races to the baby. He’s not really sure what happened, but all he can imagine is someone is bleeding or there’s an accident or anything. But it’s all wrong because when he arrived, he saw that Mark was holding Yugyeom up and his face is scrunched and disgusted.

 

“Daddy, Yugyeom pooped”

 

Ah, so that’s why he’s crying. Jaebum took the child and brought him to his room. Changing Yugyeom’s diaper can be a pain in the m-, but it’s all worth it if it can make the baby smell good again.

 

“Peek a boo”

 

Yep, it’s Yugyeom’s favorite game ever when changing the diaper. Yugyeom can’t lay still so Jaebum or Jinyoung have to distract him with toys or games. Nowadays, he’s addicted to peek a boo.

 

“Alright, you’re all set and ready to roll” Jaebum pecked the chubby cheeks. Yugyeom let out giggles and wriggling his way to be put down.

 

Jaebum let the kids play for a little more as he cleans up a little bit, before telling them to get ready since they’re going to the mall. Jaebum didn’t know what’s making them so excited when going to the mall. For Jaebum, who’s home alone to babysit his 5 kids alone, it’s a disaster. He can only pray that at least the twins will stay in line.

 

“Come guys. Ready to go?” Jaebum calls them one by one.

 

The kids are in coordinated choice of clothing today, credits to Youngjae. Mark is wearing a white top with black shorts and suspenders, while Jackson wears the same thing but it’s the other way for him. Both of them support their ‘daddy’ shoes.

 

Daddy shoes are actually the shoes that Jaebum wears everyday to the office but the kids love to call it ‘daddy’ shoes.

 

Youngjae wore long sleeves and a black sweater with black pants and red shoes as the point. Bambam wore the same as Youngjae but him is all white rather than black with pink shoes as the point. Little Yugyeom support black onesie and white shoes, which looks so cute on him.

 

Jaebum called Taeyong to get the car ready and in less than 5 minutes, there’s the usual car that Jaebum and Jinyoung will use every time they go somewhere with all the kids.

 

“Help me buckle Youngjae while I buckle Bambam and Yugyeom up, okay?” Jaebum instructs the young boy and he did it right away.

 

To say that the kids love their uncle Taeyong, it’s true to the point Taeyong can eat Jinyoung’s famous chocolate chip cookies. (for the kids, it is a big thing and that means they accept the person that can eat it). Youngjae jokes around with Taeyong, running around before Taeyong caught him and buckled the boy up.

 

“Need us sir?” Taeyong asks from the side. Behind him, stood 3 bodyguards that always go with him.

 

Jaebum looks behind him, finding 5 kids playing around with each other before looking back at his right hand man and his team.

 

“Yeah dude. REALLY need it”

 

~

 

“Daddy look it’s fishy” 

 

“It’s dinosaurs”

 

“Jackson ‘ung ’wish one looks like you!” 

 

“It did not” 

 

“Yes it did” 

 

“Did not” 

 

“Did!”

 

“Not!”

 

“Did!”

 

“Not!” 

 

“Di-“

 

“Guys stop before I tell Taeyong to take us all home now” Jaebum stern expression stop the two troublemakers from making anymore nuisances.

 

Jaebum push the twins stroller with Bambam and Yugyeom in it. He’s so grateful for the person who invented stroller thing because it makes Jaebum’s life 10 times easier. Youngjae is close, helping his daddy pushing the stroller and the twins are with Taeyong. Jaebum is glad that the young man is good with kids or else he didn’t know what to do. The bodyguards are not far behind them.

 

They stroll for a little bit before Youngjae complained that he’s hungry. The family decide to eat lunch at one of the restaurant that sells dumplings since the kids loving it too much. Jaebum swore that he will swell like a dumpling one day when he ate too much. 

 

“Daddy I want ’tis one” Bambam pointed at one of the food picture. 

 

Jaebum squinted his eyes to look even clearer but scrunch his face afterwards, “Yeah… I don’t think we can get that since it’s basically chicken stuffed with cucumber” 

 

“Cucumber?” 

 

Youngjae heads snap up from the menu upon hearing the word he hate. Just imagining it makes him want to puke. 

 

Jaebum see Youngjae’s face and quickly shake his head. “No baby, we’re going to order dumplings and some ducks okay?” 

 

Youngjae let out a sigh and send a big smile to his daddy, nodding his head. Jaebum let out a breath of relief. He really didn’t need another crying baby today. 

 

After ordering and few fights erupted between the siblings whether they want chicken soup or chicken porridge, the kids are in deep concentration with coloring. The waitress, earlier, gave the 5 boys papers and crayons along with some mini games. Jaebum can only hope that will distract them from making any disaster. 

 

God knows what the twins can do when they got bored waiting for the food and Jaebum still want to be alive when he’s out the place. He remember how Mark, somehow, managed to pour spicy seasoning into his iced tea and later on Jaebum support red tongue and busted upper lip. Jinyoung was mad at that time but Jaebum quickly calm him down. 

 

“Daddy” Mark calls him. 

 

Jaebum hums. 

 

“After this, can we go buy new shoes for me? The usual shoes already so ‘icky” Mark wriggle his toes, pointing at it. 

 

Jaebum didn’t know how fast his boys can be when it comes to growing up. It feels like yesterday is the day where he buy the twins school shoes for the first time in toddler size. 

 

“Okay. You can choose what brand do you want and probably we’ll buy some things for your siblings too” Jaebum nod and Mark shouts in excitement. 

 

Their orders came and Jaebum have to say, his kids got a big appetite. There’s probably more than 20 plates on the table. Okay, Jaebum might exaggerate but the table is full with plates here and there. 

 

The kids dig in happily and Jaebum settle with feeding Yugyeom and Bambam while Taeyong help the eldest kids a bit. 

 

“Daddy, wats dis??” Bambam pointed at duck plate in front of him.

 

“It’s duck sweetie. Tasted good, want to try it?” Jaebum offers the duck and the kid shake his head, muttering an ‘ew’. “It’s good. I promise you” 

 

Jaebum feed Bambam little piece of duck meat and Jaebum guess that he got a new favorite food now. Bambam devours the duck meats fastly, Jaebum worried that he would choke. Jaebum decide to order another one and Bambam is quite happy about it. 

 

Lunch was great and Yugyeom’s eyes are drowsy for sleep in Jaebum’s arms, mouth still for his milk. Jaebum look down, coos at how Yugyeom’s little hands trying to held the bottle. He bounce a bit and minutes later the baby go to his dreamland. Carefully putting him in the stroller and strap him, he put Bambam next. The kid also looking like he’s ready to fall asleep since his head keep bobbing forwards. 

 

True to that, once being put in the stroller, he’s dead asleep. 

 

Jaebum chuckle and the soft chubby cheeks of the two youngest. Suddenly, there’s a tug on his pants. Looking down and it’s Youngjae who needs to go potty. 

 

“Oh dear… let’s go then” 

 

~

 

“Jaebum? Sir Im?” a deep baritone voice greet the CEO when he’s strapping the new shoes to Jackson’s feet. 

 

Looking up, only to see his best friend/most trusted employee, in the same situation as him. Namjoon stand there in all his usual black casual clothing style with stroller, definitely Jungkook is inside it, surrounds by 4 other kids and pretty much sure he just see Taehyung trying to runaway from the leash that Namjoon put on his bag. 

 

“Namjoon! What are you doing and why are you babysitting the kids on your own?” Jaebum stood up and greet Yoongi who came close to him and helping Jackson and Youngjae with their shoes. 

 

The kids immediately interact with each other. The twins of Kim busy with coo-ing over Bambam, who’s so cute in his new dinosaur onesie. Hoseok is talking with Mark about the new game that’s out. The youngest of both family is now playing and babbling with each other from their own stroller. 

 

“Jin is doing a photoshoot today, don’t ask me what because I don’t know, but he told me to take care of the kids. Yoongi apparently want to go to the mall and get new shoes. The twins want to eat lunch outside so here we are” Namjoon exhales tiredly. 

 

Jaebum raised his eyebrows. Seems like I’m not the only one. 

 

Then, there’s like light bulb switch on inside their heads. 

 

“ARE THEY TOGETHER?”

 

“WHAT PHOTOSHOOT?”

 

“DID JINYOUNG/SEOKJIN TOLD YOU WHERE?”

 

“THEY DID BRING BIG BAGS RIGHT?” 

 

Namjoon and Jaebum both support confused and shock face. 

 

Meanwhile, the kids just stares at their own fathers like they’re crazy for screaming in the middle of the store. Yoongi is sure that his papa drink his usual coffee this morning and Mark is sure that his daddy didn’t eat baby food this morning. 

 

The Kim twins and Youngjae approach their own dad. Tugging on the pants, they ask if they’re okay. The dads only laugh and waving their hands around, telling them that it was okay and no need to worry or anything. But in the back of their head, they know that their wives are on some mission. 

 

“No wonder that Jinyoung is so secretive about this whole ‘appointment’ thing” Jaebum his non-existent mustache. 

 

Jin and Jinyoung are best friends and thus why they always do anything and everything with each other. Back in the day where they were all still in boyfriends status, the duo love to give mini surprise that’s always end up with 2 overly panicked boyfriend. 

 

Now that they’re already married and had kids, they love to give mini heart attack to their husbands. Just example when Jinyoung was pregnant with the twins and Jin almost pop Yoongi out, both of them decide that go to amusement park and ride few rides is the best idea ever. 

 

Yeap, totally giving Namjoon and Jaebum heart attack and the two man immediately rushed their way. Forgetting that they’re in the middle of important meeting when they saw the picture that the duo wives sent. 

 

To say that, it send Jinyoung and Jin to bedrest for whole months until they pop the kids are. No amount of puppy eyes or pouts can get them out. The husbands are furious. 

 

“They better not do anything that will shock me or so help me I will restrain them” Namjoon sigh, rubbing his forehead. 

 

Yugyeom suddenly let out cries from his stroller. That make Jungkook do the same since his best friend crying. Somehow, the bond go to the Kim twins and the duo start crying too which followed by Bambam and Youngjae. 

 

Then it’s chaos because Jackson saw a rat, from the pet store beside the store they’re in it now, escape from the cage and running around. It sends Yoongi tumbling to numerous shoes rack and Mark fall down face first because he tripped over Hoseok’s feet. 

 

Jaebum and Namjoon can swear that the kids are good kids but they don’t know what happen this time because it send both dads keep bowing and promise to clean the store up. 

 

“Sir?” Taeyong calls from the side. 

 

Jaebum only point at the whole store, circling his forefinger and nod his head. Taeyong nod and call someone to clean the store up. 

 

Meanwhile, the dads taking the kids out from the mall to the nearest park. They didn’t need another accidents occur like that, even though Jaebum owns the mall. 

 

“Don’t play too far and please Yoongi…” Namjoon look at his eldest with hope in his eyes, “keep your eyes on the twins. I beg you” 

 

The 8 years old only nod his head and go on to chase the twins that’s already running wild. 

 

“Mark, Jackson” Jaebum is on eye level with the twins, “keep your eyes on Youngjae and Bambam. We both know how adventurous Youngjae can be and how Bambam love to eat weird things he can find” 

 

The Im twins nod and run to chase their little siblings. 

 

The dads settle down by the bench, stroller on each their side with each youngest of the family sitting down near them completely engrossed with shapes of rocks. Namjoon tried to called Jin and text him but all he got was a picture of a photo studio. He turn and show it to Jaebum. 

 

“Yeap… they are onto something which I don’t know but please don’t make me have another heart attack” Jaebum shake his head, smiling at Yugyeom when the baby show his father a rock. 

 

“Papa ‘ock!!” Jungkook squeals, grabbing Namjoon’s pants as he balance himself. 

 

“I know sweetie” Namjoon reach over and ruffles the kid’s hair. 

 

Jungkook went back to sit down and talking nonsense with Yugyeom. His small chubby hands ing rocks to Yugyeom and the latter response with squeals everytime he made contact with the cold rocks. Both baby playing in their own world until a ball roll over to them. 

 

“Jungkook!!”

 

“Yugyeom!!”

 

Both look up to the sound of their older brother calling them. Mark move his hands, signaling for Yugyeom to give it back to him. Yugyeom about to kick it back but he have another plan. 

 

“Daddy, daddy” he tugs on Jaebum’s pants, gaining his attention. Yugyeom points at the ball, then to Mark. “Pway?”

 

Jungkook does the same thing too and both dads nods, telling them to be really careful. 

 

“c’mon kookie!!” Yugyeom grabs his best friend’s hand and ran to join the others. 

 

The dads smiles upon seeing how their kids all together, playing like the world is innocent. To say that neither Namjoon nor Jaebum wants their kids to grow up is true. They forever want to hold their babies as close as they can. To protect them from the evil sides. But, they also know that somehow they have to let their wings to spread more so they can know what’s real world looks like. 

 

Jaebum is perfectly fine with what he have now. Getting up in the middle of the night to tend Yugyeom when he cries, helping the twins with their new activities, smiling over at the crazy antics that Youngjae can do or just simply coo-ing over how cute Bambam is. Sure it’s tiring with 5 kids, but it’s the best gifts that he ever got. 

 

Today, when he have to babysit all his kids by himself, he don’t know how hard it is. He don’t know how Jinyoung able to do this everyday. Heck, he even almost missing one of his child in the restaurant. A freaking restaurant where he sure that Bambam is strap to his seat. Mentally adding a note to thank his wife properly later. 

 

Bathing in silence, both dads get shocked when their phones ring. Opening up, it’s a text from their own wives. Jaebum open the text, not before smiling over his lock screen, and shock is the perfect word to describe it. 

 

“Namjoon…..” he sighs, scrolling over for more pictures. 

 

Namjoon nod, “Oh yeah… we will be dead by tonight”

 

God… Jinyoung you’re such a tease. Jaebum groans as another text come up with picture attached into it. 

 

Jinyoung-ngie Wifey

 

-Picture attached- Send 4:02PM

 

Kisses from the cake baby. You did great job and you shall get the reward ;)

 

“I’m dead Namjoon” 

 

“Me too…” 

 

Nope, Jaebum is not in trouble. More like he’s having a big problem now. 

 

“Daddy, why you look like you’re in pain? Something wrong with your jeans?” Youngjae innocently asks, eyes looking at how his daddy covering his front jeans then look at his eyes. 

 

Jaebum shake his head, face beet red. “Nothing baby. I’m fine. Still want to play or go home now?”

 

“I think I wanna go home now daddy. Tired” Youngjae let out a yawn and strut over to place himself in his daddy’s lap. Eyes almost closing and Jaebum know that he should put the kid to his nap or else… cranky Youngjae is coming.

 

~

 

“Daddy nooooo!!!” 

 

Jaebum know that he’s in for a long night when Yugyeom escape from his pjs and decide to play more. The kid grab over his plush and it into Jaebum’s hands. 

 

“Daddy pway” 

 

Jaebum shook his head, “No baby. Bed time now. Not play time” 

 

Yugyeom frown and shook his head. Plopping his cute little down to the floor, he move over to his trains set and start to play with it. Jaebum coaxed him more to get sleep but the baby is stubborn like his daddy. 

 

“Okay, one play then we can sleep”

 

The duo play with the trains set, the cars, dolls, and even do mini-drama on how Jaebum is a dragon and Yugyeom is his kid. Jaebum sees that Yugyeom is slowly getting sleepy, his hands move to rub his eyes. 

 

“Come baby” Jaebum stood up and clean the mess they made. “Time for bed”

 

Yugyeom shake his head, causing hair to fall in front of his face. His chubby hands made a grabby motion, indicating that he wants to get pick up. Jaebum pick him and place him on his crib. Yugyeom try to escape, running left and right to escape his daddy but eventually give up when he’s yawning so big that Jaebum wonder how come he can do that. 

 

“Night baby” a kiss on the forehead is always the best answer to a sleepy Yugyeom. 

 

“Night daddy” Yugyeom smile and close his eyes. Thumb making it’s way to his mouth but Jaebum got no heart to remove it. He know he have to, but it’s best if he wait for another minute. 

 

Slowly patting and rubbing Yugyeom’s back, Jaebum took peek to see if Yugyeom is really asleep then slowly remove the thumb. 

 

“I love you honey” 

 

Jaebum slowly tip toe-ing his way out from the room and letting out a sigh of relief when he’s outside. Putting the kids to sleep can be this exhausting huh? He shook his head. Making his way to check once again into the other’s rooms, happy with how peaceful they look when they’re asleep, Jaebum make his way to the bedroom. 

 

To say that he is shock with how his room turn out is true. 

 

Laying so innocently, wearing a red nightgown dress with red lipstick on and hands gripping to one of the picture that’s hanging from the little string on top of his head is Jinyoung. 

 

The room is transform to sorta like a mini photo gallery. Jaebum can see the pictures are about his family but the pictures that’s hanging surrounding the bed are a little bit different. It’s from the photoshoot that the duo besties do for the day and Jaebum is shocked at how hot his wife can be. 

 

The room is dimmed with few lights on, scented candles are lit and soft music playing in the background.

 

“Jinyoung….” Jaebum voice draws out. 

 

Jinyoung look over to his husband and start to sit up. Mysterious smile is plastered on his face before slowly making his way to get close to Jaebum. He breath in for the scent that he love so much. Lifting his head to meet eyes with the elder, he smile and softly rub his cheek. 

 

Moving forward to place a soft kiss onto Jaebum’s lips and seconds later there’s a wandering hand on his back. Jinyoung wrap his legs around the waist and throws him a suggestive look. 

 

“It is my turn to give you reward, isn’t it?”



Not much Jinyoung since it's Jaebum and the kids day lol. IT IS GETS A LITTLE BIT DIRTY IN THE END BUT I JUST HAVE TO DO IT SINCE WE ALL KNOW THAT JINYOUNG IS NOT THAT SHY NOR HE'S INNOCENT :) rip my life when I see his fancams. 

As you all know that I will start college on Monday so... I don't know if this is the last update that I will do. I will get busy with my college and stuff so please understand if I rarely update. I will, somehow, try my very best to keep updating this story :) 

Thank you so much for every comments that you always left down below, believe me when I say that it bring smile to my face when I read it haha. 

Thank you :) happy reading and enjoy! x-A