Gadgets?

The 임's

It's been long time.... 오랜만에 or not. 

Mark & Jackson : 14 years old

Youngjae : 12 years old

Bambam : 9 years old

Yugyeom : 8 years old 

 



 

Jinyoung is left all alone in the house because all of his kids are out for school. It’s moments like this where Jinyoung really miss his kids when they’re just baby and stay at home. Jinyoung let out a sigh as he stood up and began to make his way to the shared office beside the master bedroom. Ever since all the kids start go to school with full hours, leaving Jinyoung alone in the house, he began to start his career as a blogger and Jaebum decide to make the once his office turn into a shared office so Jinyoung can work comfortably. At first Jinyoung decline, claiming that it’s no use because he really don’t need it but what can he do when he got a really persistent husband.

 

Jinyoung open his laptop and start to scroll over the things that should be posted next. His blog contain basically everything. Baby stuffs, parenting, fashion, how to make a ‘homey’ home, DIY and many more. His blog already viewed by many from around the world, claiming that he’s a really multi-talented guy dealing with 5 kids and a husband plus a blog life. He also help Jaebum with some of his works and Jaebum is thanking him so much for not losing the capability of being a secretary.

 

His phone suddenly ring. Looking it with a confusion, since no one should call him at this hour because he got no business, he picked it up.

 

“Hello?”

 

“MOMMY!” Jackson shouted through the phone

 

“Mark? Jackson? I thought you guys in school” Jinyoung asked 

 

“We are mommy” Jinyoung can feel the boys rolled their eyes at him. Teenagers. 

 

“Don’t rolled your eyes at me young mans, now what do you need?”

 

“Can you pick us up? Apparently there’s no more class for the rest of the day because the seniors are having a mock exams, so the principal made the rest of us go home” 

 

Jinyoung look at the clock on his work table, it tell 12PM, and look back at his laptop. His works aren’t done yet but his kids are his number one priority. “Okay I will go now. Have you tell your daddy so he won’t pick you up?” 

 

We already called him first mommy don’t worry” Even at the age of high school student, his kids still call him mommy and that flutters his heart. 

 

Hurry mommy I’m hungryyy~” Jackson whined through the phone. 

 

Jinyoung rolls his eyes, “I am darling. I’m on my way and please wait okay. Don’t go anywhere”

 

We won’t mommy. Byeee” with that, the boys hang up.

 

Yes, Jaebum and Jinyoung gave full trust to the twins and Youngjae to have phone with them. Although at first Jinyoung didn’t agree, but thinking that they’re already at the age, he agree. Of course, some rules settled down like no phone on the dining table, can use it after finish the homeworks, do not use it if it’s school hours unless it’s emergency or related with the studies, and so on. Jackson can list it to you because he remember it by now since Jinyoung always repeated it every morning. 

 

Jinyoung send a short message to his husband before go out the door to pick his twins. On his way to the twin’s school, Youngjae suddenly call him that he’s also already done because it’s sports day and his class is done. Thank goodness Youngjae’s school is near with the twins so Jinyoung pick him up first, then the twins.

 

“How’s your day boys?” 

 

Jinyoung is greeted with silence. He look at Youngjae, who sat in the passenger seat and to the rear-view mirror. He saw that all his kids are too engrossed by their phones. Cursed Jaebum for buying them the newest iPhone. “Boys, I asked you a question”

 

Hearing his mommy’s stern voice make the boys immediately raised their heads up, “yes mommy?” 

 

“I asked you guys a question and you boys are so busy with your phones. What are you doing with it anyway?” Jinyoung sighed, his head turning left and right to make sure that he can make a u turn safely.

 

“Nothing” a monotone answer come from Mark’s mouth.

 

This already happens within weeks. The 3 boys with phones are just too busy to answer the questions that sometimes their parents throw. Either they’re watching something or they’re chatting with their friends. Jinyoung actually didn’t mind but if only they paid more attention to what happen to the world outside the smartphone. He talked about this matter with his husband but the latter just shook it off, thinking that it’s what nowadays teenager do but later it will pass by. Jinyoung didn’t believe it but he go with it anyway.

 

As long as they still keep their promise.

 

“Okay. We’re here” Jinyoung parked the car and he go out. He just shake his head when he saw the 3 boys get out from the car with their face still glued to their phones.

 

“Don’t forget to wash first before touching the be- boys! They never listen to me hmph” Jinyoung huffed as the boys just go straight to their own room, face still glued to the phone. 

 

He watch as the twins go to their room and Youngjae go to his. He don’t even know how they manage to walk without tripping or anything. The twins still shared room, they don’t care if they’re teenager they still want to sleep in one room but in different bed. Hhhh my boys just love to ignore me nowadays. Jinyoung open the refrigerator and immediately whip the simplest lunch for the 3 boys, suddenly remember that they haven’t eat yet.

 

~

 

“Mommy!” 

 

JInyoung open his arms and Yugyeom is hugging him so tight in matter of second. He breath in the scent of his not-so-little baby. “Are you ready to go back home?”

 

Yugyeom nod, “Is hyungs at home already mommy?” 

 

That question is always asked by Yugyeom everytime he came back from school. Safe to say, the ’s siblings are so close to each other and love each other so much. 

 

“Yes sweetie they are. Now let’s go because Bammie is waiting in the car” Jinyoung stood up and take Yugyeom’s hand. 

 

“Gyeommie!!”

 

“Bammie!!!” and they go to their own world. Telling each other stories about what happen in their school today. Bambam and Yugyeom go to the same school but Bambam is one grade older than Yugyeom, thus having they only meet when either break time or sports time.

 

Arriving at home, the two immediately ran to the living room and hug their brothers will all their might. Jinyoung can hear groans from the twins and loud laughs from his sunshine Youngjae. Stepping inside the living room, he saw how Yugyeom cling onto Mark and Bambam cling to Youngjae while Jackson is running away to the kitchen screaming the he want some snacks.

 

“Mommy please get held of your son” Mark groaned as Yugyeom sat on his lap and peek to his phone.

 

“What are you doing on the phone hyung?” asked a curious Yugyeom

 

Mark shake his head while keep  his attention to his phone, “Nothing to do with your concern Gyeom-ah” 

 

“Hyung! You’re so mean” Yugyeom pouted and run off to the kitchen where he saw his mommy cutting some fruits and put it the plate. “Mommy~” 

 

Jinyoung laugh at his youngest son. Yugyeom is clutching to his mommy’s waist, burying his face on his stomach and whines non-stop. Jinyoung move to wash his hands, as best as he can with Yugyeom still clutching onto him, walk to the dining table and then pull his son to his lap. “What’s wrong baby?”

 

“Mark hyung didn’t want to play with me no more” he pouted and snuggle more to his mommy

 

Jinyoung open his mouth to talk again when suddenly another small body crash to him. “Mommy hyungs don’t want to play anymore with me” 

 

He look at the brown hair boy and recognized that it’s Bambam. Jinyoung sigh and pull him to also sat on his lap. “What is it this time?”

 

“I ask Youngjae and Jackson hyung to play the Wii with me but they shoved me away mommy” Bambam pouted, “and they told me to go play with someone my age and don’t bother them and they told me that they’re busy and I shouldn’t whines like this bec-“

 

“Okay Bammie breath honey breath..” Jinyoung told the latter as he took a deep breath and let it go.

 

“So to conclude, your brothers don’t want to play no more?” Jinyoung asked and both youngest nod furiously

 

“Why did you have to give the phone mommy?”

 

“I will tell daddy!”

 

“Mommy I want you to burn the phone”

 

“Mommy they don’t want to play again”

 

“Mommy”

 

“Mommy” they whines continuously and Jinyoung is so sure that he’ll have a headache from all of this.

 

“Okay boys. Boys” they keep whining, “BOYS!” 

 

They stop and look at their mommy. JInyoung let you another sigh, “ I will talk to your father and in the meantime, help me with some dinner and dessert?”

 

“Okay mommy!” Bambam shout happily. He jumped down from his mommy’s lap and grab Yugyeom’s hand, pulling him to the kitchen.

 

Jinyoung rub his temple in circular motion, “ugh… my head is hurting and I have 2 kids whining why their 3 brothers have addiction towards their smartphones, also a husband that don’t believe me for that matter”

 

“MOMMY! Where’s the snacks??” Jackson scream from the living room. Jinyoung took a peek and saw that he’s sitting on one of the sofas with is feet on the coffee table and face glued to his smartphone.

 

“Jackson! Feet of the table and will you please stop playing with your phone for a second? Play with your little brothers or go outside and have a life. You, Mark and Youngjae get so addicted to that thing nowadays”Jinyoung huffed

 

Jackson wave his mommy off, “Relax mommy. We’re not addicted and we do have life mommy”

 

“Where’s the snacks mommy?” Youngjae head peek out from one of the bean bag that place in the living room

 

“Go get it on your own. I’m tired and I have 2 sons that want to help me cook dinner” Jinyoung turn around, hoping that the 3 boys notice that he’s mad and sulking at the same time but no, his boys are too busy doing whatever they do on their phones.

 

~

 

“BOYS! HONEY! Dinner is ready!!” Jinyoung shouted from the kitchen and in no time, there’s bunch of footsteps.

 

Jinyoung is still in the kitchen, waiting on his dessert to be done. 

 

“Mommy”

 

He turn around and saw his youngest, Yugyeom, with his head peeking into the kitchen. “Are you joining us? Daddy already asked about you” 

 

“In a minute baby. Go eat first. I’ll be there in just few minutes”Jinyoung told him and his boy nod his head before telling the others to eat first.

 

Jinyoung is waiting for his cranberry bread pudding and the original chocolate chip cookies to be done, that’s why he can’t leave them. Few minutes later the desserts are done and Jinyoung join them at the table. Giving a kiss first to his husband then sit down beside him. Jaebum is on the head of the table, on his right side is Jinyoung and on his left side is Mark. Beside Mark, there’s Jackson and in front of Jackson is Youngjae. Beside Youngjae is Bambam and on Jackson’s left is Yugyeom. 

 

They all eating very good and Jinyoung is so happy.

 

But one thing make him frown. “Mark. Jackson. Youngjae” he called the three boys. 

 

“Yes mommy?”

 

“No phones on the dining table please” Jinyoung sternly said. That makes the 3 boys groaned. “But mom you gotta watch this live or els-“

 

Jinyoung cut his eldest boy, “No. Remember the rules when I let you have it? Put it on the living room. Now”

 

The 3 of them groaned and huffed as they walk to place their phones on the living room. They returned with a frown on their face. The dinner went with an awkward air but the 2 youngest managed to tone it down a bit. 

 

After dinner, the family decide to spent the night with watching some movies. Well, the kids watch the movies while the parents are stuck with works. 

 

“Honey! Did you see the brown folder that I put in the coffee table?” Jaebum shouted from his office

 

“It’s on the islands honey. I put it there because the boys ate snacks in here, afraid that it will dirty the folder” Jinyoung shouted back as he open his laptop. Time to get this works done. He huff and start to browse.

 

“Whatcha doin?” Bambam asked, crouching beside Yugyeom.

 

“Picking the movie. What should we watch, Captain America or Fantastic Four?” Yugyeom showed to Bambam the 2 case of dvd. Bambam pursed his lips, thinking, before pointing at the left one. “I know you will pick that one!” Yugyeom beamed and put Captain America on, then he put himself in between his parents. Snuggling up to them comfortably.

 

Jinyoung wrap his arms around Yuygeom as the kids snuggle more to him, then type again on his laptop. He look down and can notice that his baby boy is getting sleepy. He his hair couple times and take a look around the living room. For once he saw how the 3 oldest aren’t glued to their phone, they actually watch the movie and he can see how Bambam is so happy because he get to cuddle in between Youngjae and Jackson.

 

Feeling the heavy head on his chest, he nudge his husband. “Is he asleep?” he mouthed the words and Jaebum nodding before closing his laptop and put away his documents, then move carefully to pick Yugyeom up. 

 

“I will bring him to bed first” Jinyoung nodded as he watch his husband carrying Yugyeom up to his bedroom. 

 

“Mommy” 

 

Jinyoung turn his head to look at  Youngjae, “yes honey?”

 

Youngjae point his eyes downwards and Jinyoung saw the sleepy Bambam. Jinyoung smile and took Bambam to his arms carefully and lay him on the sofa. He didn’t put Bambam on his room yet because he know that the baby boy will just wake again and ask for a glass of milk. 

 

“You boys didn’t go to sleep?”

 

“Mom, who sleeps at this hour? It’s only 9:30” Jackson laughed and Jinyoung frown as he saw how the 3 boys glued to their smartphones again. 

 

He close his laptop and sat down beside Jackson with Youngjae and Mark sat down on the floor in front of him. “Boys” 

 

No one turn to him nor answer him. Jinyoung clears his throat and call them once again but failed. Jinyoung sigh and can feel his anger about to rose up but he tried his best to not let it out. “Im Yi-En Mark, Im Ka-Yee Jackson and Im Youngjae please look at me now because I just called you guys 2 times and none of you listen to me”

 

“Yeah mommy?”

 

“What mommy?”

 

“You got my attention now mommy” 

 

Came 3 different responses but they only look at Jinyoung briefly then look back at their phones.

 

“Boys, remember what I said when me and daddy agree to buy you phones?” Jinyoung look at his boys, the three of them manage to look up and nod

 

“Then please don’t get addict into it” 

 

Mark shook his head, “We’re not mommy”

 

“Oh really?” Jinyoung raised his eyebrows, challenge them to nod their head. “I don’t think so because this afternoon, your little brothers are crying to me saying that you guys don’t want to play with them”

 

“Okay, I have the explanation for that” Jackson piped up, raising his hand. Jinyoung nod for him to go on. “He’s annoying okay! I was chatting with my friends and watch some live shows mommy! Both of them keep budging me to play with them and I can’t”

 

“That is not the best explanation that can get you out from the situation Jackson” Jinyoung shake his head. “If this continue like this… then sorry to say, I have to ground you guys from the smartphones until you realized what is wrong”

 

“That’s not fair!” Jackson shouted

 

“You can’t take it!” Mark whined

 

“Mommy please don’t… If you take it away then with what am I going to play?” Youngjae frowned at the thought of his phone get taken away and no more games.

 

“Well, I’m pretty much sure I can take it and it’s fair enough. Youngjae, you can go play with your brothers instead. I’ve noticed you guys nowadays forget the rule-“

 

“That is not fair mom and you can’t do that. I’m done with these stupid discussion. You can’t take our smartphones away just because we’re like that and please, we’re freaking live in the 21st century mom. It’s so nowadays that teenagers like ours stick to our phones.” Mark suddenly cut his mom and stand up to go to his room. Jackson and Youngjae at first stunned at the sudden outburst from their older brother but follow him anyway to their own bedroom. 

 

Jinyoung? Well… he’s shocked enough to make Jaebum wonder why his wife sat on the sofa like a statue. “Hey baby.. Are you okay?” Jaebum shook his body few times, that managed to bring Jinyoung back to world.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I’m asking you, what’s wrong? You look like something hit you hard” Jaebum frowned at the sudden change of mood from his wife. He remember that he left them with the twins, Youngjae and the sleepy Bambam. “Is something happen with the twins or Youngjae?”

 

Jinyoung shook his head then turn his body fully to his husband, peeking to the still sleeping baby before talk. “Jaebum.. I think we have to take away the smartphones for a week from the boys”

 

“Huh? Why the sudden decision?”

 

“I don’t know if you notice it or not but nowadays they get more stuck to their phones and no longer play with their little brothers. Heck even the duo youngest are crying to me this afternoon because they don’t want to play with them” Jinyoung sighed. “Plus.. I think their behaviour is kinda change..? Like Mark just suddenly snapped at me because I said that I think I will take their phones away”

 

Jaebum furrowed his eyebrows, “Babe.. aren’t you being too harsh? I mean, they’re still teenagers baby. I think it’s normal, like us way past back” 

 

“It’s diff-“

 

“Sssshhh” Jaebum cut his wife and hug him tight, “It’s the same like when we’re teenagers babe. It’s okay. It’s just a phase and I’m sure that they’ll back to the usual again. It’s their first phones, let it go”

 

Jinyoung sigh. He defeated by his husband because it’s kinda true. Oh well.. I hope it’s true. Jinyoung nod his head, “Okay. I will let it go for now”

 

Jaebum flashed him a smile that make his eyes gone, “Now let’s go put Bambam and then sleep?”

 

~

 

Weeks passed and the behavior of the 3 oldest are getting worse. The twins gets so moody everytime Bambam or Yugyeom ask them to play, it’s already to the point where they don’t even ask for them anymore. Heck even they don’t ask about their older brothers anymore. Youngjae is basically isolated in his own room and God knows what he’s doing in there. They only came down or presence when it’s breakfast/lunch/dinner time or when their dad call for them.

 

Right now, Jinyoung is struggling between cooking dinner or tend his two youngest that’s crying like a mad boy on the islands. Bambam is full snots and tears running down his face because apparently, Mark told him to ‘get lost’ and proceed to kick him. Meanwhile Yugyeom is crying because Jackson don’t want to play with him and took the remote control when Yugyeom is watching the TV.

 

“Mommy~” 

 

“Mommy” cries from the two boys.

 

Jinyoung sigh as he put down his knife and walk towards his boys, hugging both of them at once. “My babies…” he wiped the tears and snots, “I will talk to daddy okay. Meanwhile, why don’t you guys help mommy again hm? I heard from someone that choco chip cookie monster is coming and he bought his choco shake army”

 

“Choco?” Yugyeom eyes lit up when he heard that and he immediately pulled Bambam with him to take their apron to help their mommy.

 

Jinyoung smile and left the boys for a while to tend the trouble twins. He saw that they totally glued to the phones. “Boys”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Why do you always make your brothers cries so much huh?” 

 

Mark look up with an offended expression. “It’s not our fault that they’re so annoying. For goodness sake mommy they’re not 5. Grow up” 

 

“Oh I will tell you what’s annoying and it’s when I do this” Jinyoung grab both of their phones and tuck it in his apron front pocket.

 

“MOMMY YOU CAN’T DO THAT! MY GAME IS ONLINE!” Jackson shouted 

 

Jinyoung gaped at the young man in front of him. “Im Ka-Yee Jackson you do not shout at your mother like that!” 

 

Jackson rolled his eyes, “try me mother” 

 

“You are so disrespectful! I and your daddy never teach that to you boys to speak like that” Jinyoung is dead so angry right now. 

 

“Well, if you for once paid attention to us instead of the two youngest, then maybe you will know why we acted like this!” Mark shouted and he ran off to his room. 

 

Jinyoung took a look at Jackson and the teenager just shake his head and follow his twin upstairs. Jinyoung stunned but he managed to sat down on the sofa, both hands holding the iPhone 7 that are gifted to the twins. He can feel the hotness from it and Jinyoung didn’t know whether it’s from his anger or the phones itself. Jinyoung is mad but he’s shock to hear the confession from the twins. He didn’t know that he hurt them in some way. 

 

Jinyoung is too absorbed in his thoughts that he didn’t even know his husband is home until he feel the familiar sparks from the kiss his husband put on his cheek. 

 

“Baby.. what’s wrong? and why the two youngest standing in there with apron and tears on?”

 

Jinyoung turn his head to the kitchen door and he saw both of maknaes standing there, muttering ‘mommy’ once in a while with tears on their face. Gosh I made them cry… He stand up and hug both boys. Telling them to go upstairs and dinner will be ready soon. At first, they reluctant but some more push and they complied. 

 

“What’s wrong babe?” Jaebum hug his wife that look particularly so sad today. “Tell me”

 

Jinyoung sigh. He turn around and wrap his arms around his husband waist. He nuzzle his face more into his chest. “Everything is wrong”

 

Jaebum raised his eyebrow at his wife unusual behavior. “Care to elaborate more? I’m lost here” 

 

“Do you think that I’m a bad mommy for the boys? Did I paid more attention to the two youngest more instead to the twins and Youngjae? Should I apologize?” Jinyoung blurted out the questions and that make Jaebum even more confused. 

 

He about to ask what’s wrong but his eyes catch the sight of the 3 phones laying on the table and he immediately know the problem. He pull his wife closer and kiss his crown. “Did you guys have a fight?”

 

Jinyoung nod and tell the full story. He tell how broken the twins look and how mad they are but also the story of how the two youngest crying non-stop this afternoon. Jaebum listened through all of it and nod his head in between sentences. After Jinyoung done, he took a deep breath and caress the wrinkles that form on Jinyoung’s forehead.

 

“Don’t frown like that or else you’ll have early wrinkles” Jinyoung made a face at that one. “In my opinion, both of you guys are wrong”

 

“Wha— why am I the wrong one here?” Jinyoung suddenly cut his husband

 

Jaebum sigh, “let me do the talk first then you can go for it okay?” Jinyoung proceed to nod and Jaebum continue, “the twins are wrong for treating their brothers and you like that. Despite how mad or annoyed they are, they should never raised their voice nor using violence around the house or to anyone because it’s not how we raised our boys. Also, they should know the rules and deal with it because we made sure they will follow the rules that we made and they agreed into it.”

 

“And the wrongs in you are actually… You can’t just take their phone away in a sudden like that. Sure you’re mad but that is almost the same as using violence, but yours is more force. Yes you have the right as their mommy but with a good reason, then you can take their phones away. Secondly, yes you’ve been paid more attention into the two youngest but it’s also because they need it at their age. The twins should know that but you also have to remember that we still have teenagers around the house that still need their mommy despite how cool they are in school”

 

“To sums up, I think they just want your attention baby. I don’t think it’s a good behaviour but I think they don’t know how to get your attention, so they pulled it out on the smartphones like that. Don’t stress over this one by yourself babe. You got me and that’s is part of my vow you know. Never leave you alone in the hardest situation ever and this is one of our situation”

 

Jinyoung is silent. He’s in deep thought as he absorbed what his husband said to him. It is true at some point and Jinyoung can only thank God for giving him someone like Jaebum to help him. He realized that it takes two to tango and it’s a teamwork in a relationship. 

 

He look up and kiss his husband softly on the lips. Feeling the familiar butterflies around his stomach. “Thank you honey… I know I can count on you”

 

“I know right. Who doesn’t?” Jaebum teased and Jinyoung laugh as he slap his husband’s chest softly

 

“I need to talk to the twins now. I think they’re mad at me. Can you talk to Youngjae about his games tho? I’m afraid that he will get so addict into it and I don’t want my son to become unsociable butterfly” Jinyoung said and the latter nod his head as he kiss his wife one more time.

 

“Don’t worry. Why don’t you go to the twins and I go to Youngjae. Sounds good?”

 

~

 

Jinyoung is standing in front of the twins room, heart beating so fast and he don’t even know how come he can get so nervous just to enter his sons bedroom. He proceed to knock and enter the room when he got permission. He saw his two boys laying on their own bed, head bobbing to some music that’s being played on the speaker with laptops on their laps. 

 

Jinyoung grab a chair and put it in the middle of the 2 beds. “Boys… Can we talk?”

 

The twins didn’t exactly answer him verbally. They just nod their heads but Jinyoung can see that they still get mad at him. Jinyoung took a deep breath before opening his mouth, “What we did was wrong. I’m not saying that it’s only you guys who’s wrong but I’m in the wrong ones too”

 

At that one, Jackson raised his eyebrow as he look at his mommy. Mark copied his twin, both of them look at Jinyoung in slight confusion.

 

“What I mean boys.. my wrong is I shouldn’t do violence like that. Grabbing your phones by force… I shouldn’t do that and I should paid more attention to you boys. I know I hardly ever ask how’s your school for the past weeks but it’s because my attention has been more on your two youngest brothers. It’s my fault yes but you should tell me if I ever like that.”

 

“And you boys” Jinyoung look at them before talking again, “you shouldn’t get to excited or obsessed with your phones that you don’t want to play with your brothers ever again. Heck they never ask about you both and Youngjae ever again when they got back home from school. I don’t want to hear their cries every afternoon so can you boys promise me to not do that ever again and I will pay more attention to both of you.”

 

“Deal?”

 

The twins just look at each other, communicating with their eyes before slowly nod and turn to their mother. “We promise mommy and we’re sorry that we do that. We didn’t mean to shouted at you back there and we promise that we will not make our maknaes cry ever again”

 

Jinyoung smile and open his arms as the two boys jump for their hugs. “I love you boys remember that and I will never not have time for you. I will always have time, even if I’m at my busiest moments”

 

“We love you too mommy”

 

A moment of silence later, Mark suddenly lift his head and pouted at his mommy. Jinyoung raised his eyebrow in a question manner and about to ask him what's wrong, but Mark just lean close to whisper on his ear.

 

"I'm hungry mommy"

 

~

 

The next day, night time, Jinyoung just can’t help but take pictures of all his 5 boys snuggled up with eyes closed. Their favorite movie is on but he guess that the boys are too tired since they basically play all afternoon at the nearest park to their house. Jinyoung still remember how they got back home with dirts all over their body from playing at the park and Jinyoung just shake his head in amusement. No, he’s not mad. More like relieved that another storm just went by in the household.

 

“What are you doing babe?” 

 

Jinyoung gasped as he feel the warm arms snaking it’s way to his waist, pulling him closer than ever. He turn his head to kiss his husband before looking back at the scenery and smile. “Taking picture of another best memories.”

 

Jaebum smile at the smile that never left Jinyoung’s face. “I love you baby. Thank you” 

 

“I love you more and thank you”



Sup.. Okay so

1. I am terribly sorry for not updating for so long but I have my reasons and it's because the college + the assignments are piled up because it's near the exam weeks so I can't update on anything :( sad. 

2. I might not be updating for the next 2-3 weeks because next week is the start of my last exams of the semester so bare with me... and I will greet you with another fun chapter ^.^

3. THANK. YOU. SO. MUCH. BECAUSE WE HIT 200 SUBS EEEEEKKKK >.< 

4. Don't forget to subscribe, comment, & vote ^.^ (the last one is optional but I would appreciate it lol)

Thank you so much and happy reading! x - A 

P.S. Thank you for one of my reader for suggesting this! ^.^ obviously I'm not ready for the teenagers boys (and I'm sure Jinyoung isn't too) but... hehehe.