Chapter 7

Betting On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo wanted to run after Jiyeon but stopped himself because he knew now is not the right time. He gripped the beer bottle tightly and gulped the remaining liquid from it. His heart clenched remembering the past, it was as if it just happened yesterday.

 

He was so worried when Jiyeon didn't show up at school for 3 days. Her phone number is out of coverage, so he went into her house but nobody's home, her neighbor's says that they haven't seen her for days. He tried talking to her friends and classmates but even them had no idea where she was. The word worrying is not the right term to describe what his feeling that time, he's afraid to the point he can't sleep at night thinking about what's happening to her that her phone is turned off and nobody knows where she is.

 

And when finally he saw her infront of his apartment, he pulled her and hugged really tight.

 

But what she did next surprised him, she started undressing herself, he was so shocked that he can't move even a single muscle on his body. He wanted her for so long but he controlled his desires for her since he respected her too much. To have her in bed was part of the dare and he admit that he was eager to have her to end the dare quickly but then everything change as the time pass by, he get to know her more and fell inlove with her.

 

Spending his time with her were one of the happiest moments he treasured. He was enjoying every second he had with her. Sometimes he forgot about the bet. There was even a time that he wanted to back out of the dare, wanted to make everything right. Call him stupid, coward or whatever cause he let his fear of being teased and embarrassed came first so when his friends ask him how things are between him and Jiyeon, he said the opposite.

 

That night when she gave herself completely to him was the most happiest day of his life. He's experienced in making love with women, but that night with Jiyeon is a whole lot different. It was like coming home for the first time in many years. When his friends appeared in his house suddenly, saying that they need proof and check out on her, he became mad. Oh, how he wanted to punch the hell out of them seeing the malicious look on their faces. They got him so worried and afraid that Jiyeon might woke up and learned everything about the dare that she would get angry and might leave him afterwards, that thought terrified him. He can't imagine his life without her anymore.

 

But little did he know that Jiyeon knew about it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter