Chapter 2

Betting On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[8 years ago...]

 

Jiyeon is walking alone on the school hallway on her way to the library, she was searching for her notebook inside her bag when suddenly she bumped onto someone making the books in her hand fell on the ground.

"Ow!" she groaned in pain while rubbing her head then bowed to apologize. "I'm sor--" she wasn't able to complete her sentence when she look up to meet the person's eyes only to be frozen cause she's facing Kim Myungsoo, one of the most popular guy in their school, he's the campus heartthrob and kingka.

"It's me who should apologize. I'm sorry for not looking where I was going." he said then bowed lightly with an apologetic smile on his face.

"Eo, a-aniyeyo gwaenchanayo. I-I'm at fault too." she bowed again.

Myungsoo bent down and picked up her books then gave them back to her. "Here.."

"T-Thank you." she said still stuttering while looking down on her books.

"Are you thanking me or the books?" he tease.

She didn't dare to look up and meet his eyes as she afraid that he might see her blushing really hard. Why? Cause she has a huge crush on him, she even think she love him. Who wouldn't? He was so handsome--with his gorgeous eyes, sculptured nose and kissable lips. He was rich and famous but some say he's conceited and so full of himself but she can't see that. He's just confident. Besides it's okay to brag sometimes if you have something to brag about. He's also notorious with girls, it seems like he already dated most of the girls in their university. Who could resist his charm.

Jiyeon widen her when Myungsoo bent down and leaned his face towards her. "I thought you fell asleep." he said chuckling.

She blushed madly. With a sigh, she gathered her strength and look at him straight into his eyes. "I'm going first." she was about to walk but he blocked her way.

"Wait."

"Waeyo? Do you need something?"

"Can I ask you out on a date?"

It was like a lightning struck her from the shock she received by his question. Did he just.. "W-What?"

"I'm asking you out." he repeated.

"W-Why me?"

"Why not?" He walk closer to her making her gulp and took a step back.

"I'm not like the girls that you have dated be--" she can't walk back any further since her back now reach the wall.

Myungsoo put his hands on either sides of her head, trapping her. "I like your being different so I'm asking you out, what do you say?"

Jiyeon look around and she blushed more, when she notice that most of the students who are passing by where giving them curious looks, the girls were shotting her deathly glares so she looked on her feet afraid of the stares that she is receiving. "Please go." she said in a low tone.

"Is that an order?"

"N-No... It's just... Please, j-just go."

"What if I don't want to?" he one of his eyebrows and lean his face towards her again. "Yah. C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter