Chapter 16

Betting On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyeon-ah, do you want to see Myungsoo's room." Soojin ask Jiyeon.

 

Mr. Kim, Myungsoo and Kyungsoo were inside the office room, discussing about Myungsoo's permanent transfer to Korea. Jiyeon knew that it will a big decision on Myungsoo's part, he holds the highest position in his work in Japan and Singapore, but in his transfer in Korea he will be under his father. He said it was okay with him since he already got what he wanted the most--her. Those words succefully melted her heart. He was simply telling her that she was everything to him.

 

Jiyeon smiled and nodded to Soojin. She haven't seen Myungsoo's room in his parents house. Never once he brought her in there whenever they visited his parents that whole week. It seems like he didn't want to be alone with her. Even in her apartment, he sent a maid who will take care of her till they get married.

 

He said he wanted to make everything right and even made a promise that he will not touch her again until they were married. That made her laugh. His way of thinking is kinda late, she's pregnant now. He must've misplaced his sense of propriety.

 

"Neh, Eonni. Can you take me there?" she ask.

 

"Of course." says Soojin.

 

His room looks the same as the one he had in his own apartment. The latter was a bit bigger. The walls were painted in sky blue. Her eyes wander around his room and they landed on a photobook on top of the study table.

 

She walk towards the table and opened the photobook. Her eyes widened seeing it was full of their pictures. Some were stolen shots of her. A picture frame of them was facing his bed. They looked so happy together back then.

 

Soojin who was behind her gasped. "Omo. That was you, Jiyeon-ah?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter