Chapter 5

Betting On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Break time]

 

Jiyeon is late, she's sure that Myungsoo is starving right now so she's running on her way to their usual hang out place. Finally, she reach the place but Myungsoo is not alone, he's chatting with a group of guys. She recognized them already, they're his friends.

 

"Yah, I heard plain-jane Jiyeon is your girlfriend now?" ask Sungyeol.

 

"Yes, Yeol. You heard it right." Myungsoo answered proudly.

 

"Whoo~ You're the man, dude." Hoya fist bump with the laughing Myungsoo.

 

"You look happy. Was it because the bet is about to end?" Dongwoo massaged Myungsoo's shoulders.

 

Bet? Jiyeon felt her world spinning around and tears started forming in her eyes.

 

"Dongwoo's right. Just endure four more days and you're free from all of this." says Sungjong.

 

"Nailed her yet, Myung? How was it? Is she good in bed?" Sungyeol ask maliciously.

 

Myungsoo's face darken. "Shut up, Sungyeol or I will punch you in the face."

 

"Mweoya? Did you fall for that nerd, Myung?"

 

"Seems like Myungie really fell for that nerd. Is the dare off? Just tell us, it's okay if--"

 

"No!" Myungsoo protest.

 

"Admit it, Myungsoo. You fell for that nerd. It's written all over your face. This is great! I can't wait to have your camera--"

 

"I said NO! I don't mix emotion with business. A deal is just a deal."

 

That was the most hurtful words she heard in her entire life. She can't listen to their conversation anymore so she ran away with tears running down her cheeks mercilessly. She was just a bet? So she was right afterall. She knew from the start there is something more to it. But she let herself be fooled for her love to Myungsoo. A camera? She smiled bitterly in between her sobs. Myungsoo is her everything but sadly, she doesn't worth more than an expensive camera for him.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon sighed deeply. She's now infront of Myungsoo's condo unit. Now she knew why he never introduce her to his family, she was just their lastest plaything. A tear fell from her right eye and she wipe it quickly. Three days of crying is enough. She's done pitying herself. Today is the last day of their dare and she knew what she has to do. She will be giving Myungsoo what he wants. Call her stupid or whatever but if that camera would make him happy, she is willing to help him keep it, even at her own expense. Why? Becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter