Chapter 13

Betting On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night came and Jiyeon wants to go out with her friends. After that talk she had with Myungsoo, she felt like she's going to explode soon. She wants to go out and have fun to forget the pain that she's feeling right now. Her phone rang, she grabbed it and saw that it's an incoming call from Jieun, she pressed the answer call button.

 

"Hello."

 

"Are you busy? Let's hang out." says Jieun on the other line.

 

"Okay. I was just about to ask you to."

 

"I'll call Suzy, she might wanna hang out too."

 

"And I'll call Jeong Wook, he might wanna come also. Where will we meet? The usual?" she's talking about Woohyun's club, it was their usual hang out place.

 

"Yeah. Okay. See you there."

 

"See ya." she hang up and dialed Jeong Wook's number, after five ring he answered. "Jeongie~"

 

"Hey, baby girl~"

 

"Are you free tonight? I'm gonna hang out with the girls, wanna come?" she ask.

 

"I'm currently working on my new project right now." Jeong Wook said in a sad tone.

 

"Send me the address where. I'll try to come." he then added.

 

"Oh were going at our usual hang out place."

 

"Okay. I'll try to finish early and hang out with you girls later. Got to go, baby girl. Bye."

 

"Bye."

 

 

 

After a while Jiyeon, Suzy and Jieun are already infront of the club. For some unknown reason, her two friend seems to have problem as well. She guess, it's about their lovelife. Okay, whoever invented that word prepare to be cursed forever. It wasn't a healthy feeling. It always bring pain and sadness. Why do others wants to have one when it is not good for people?

 

The moment they got inside the bar they noticed that there's only a few people in. It was not crowded as it used to be. They walked towards the counter. Woohyun is doing some bartending.

 

"Only few customers for tonight, huh?" she ask.

 

"Must you really have to rub it more on my face?" Woohyun pouted.

 

"What happened?" Suzy ask.

 

"Oh was it because of the newly opened bar near here?" ask Jieun as she plopped down the stool.

 

"Yes." Woohyun answered. "I heard it has lots of amenities."

 

"Oh, what a tough competition you've got." Suzy said.

 

The three of them looked at each other then smiled, they were thinking of the same thing.

 

"Need help?"

 

"How will you help me?"

 

"We'll do a live performance here." she answered. This is what she wants to do, maybe this could help to divert her attention from thinking about Myungsoo. It's been a week since she last saw him.

 

"Ehh? Live performance? You mean you'll sing and dance? I might lose more costumers." Woohyun said doubtedly.

 

Jieun smack his arm. "Just do the bartending here and we'll start to do a live performance free of charge. Trust us. This'll work."

 

"Fine. As if I have another choice."

 

 

 

  

After performing two songs, the club became jam-packed, the crowd is twice as it used to be before. Woohyun and his employees are all b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter