Chapter 4

Betting On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eo, matda." Myungsoo snapped his fingers. They are currently sitting on the grass infront of the high school building of their university while waiting for the class to start. "I'm failing my math subject. Will you tutor me this saturday?"

 

Jiyeon who is busy solving math problems took a glance at him before continuing her homework. "I would love to but I can't. I'm going to meet my friend that day." She haven't met that friend for a year since her friend is studying abroad.

 

 

Myungsoo pouted. "When will the time comes that I will be your top priority?"

 

 

"Excuse me?" she looked at him disbelievingly. His face now is unreadable. "Are you serious with that question?" she asked.

 

 

"What do you think?" he asked back.

 

What was happening to him? He sounds like jealous and somewhat... possessive?? She put her pen and notebook down before facing him. "You're becoming weird. Why are you asking me a question like that?"

 

"What's wrong with my question? Can't you come to my house and tutor me? Was that too much to ask from you?" he ask in a very irritated tone.

 

"You can hire someone who is better than me." She made it to the top 15 in their whole school but she wants him to get a professional tutor who is better than her.

 

"I want it to be you!"

 

"Why me? There are other--"

 

"God, why are you making this difficult? Am I not making myself clear? I want it to be you so that I can spend more time with you. Why? Because you mean something to me!"

 

Did he just say...? Did she heard it right? "W-What did you just say?"

 

Myungsoo heaved a very irritated sighed. He close his eyes and count one to five to himself, he is so close to burst in anger. Yes, he's a short-tempered guy. Didn't she get what he meant by that?

 

"Don't you get it?" he screamed in annoyance. Jiyeon back away a little by his sudden shout but before she could move complete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter