Chapter 15

Betting On You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo kept pacing back and forth across the room. He was so worried. Why did Jiyeon fainted? Why isn't she regaining her consciousness yet? The doctor had already checked on her but he hasn't give him a confirm findings.

 

When Myungsoo saw Jiyeon's hand moved he hurriedly went beside her. He felt relieved when she finally opened her eyes.

 

"Hey~ how are you feeling?" he ask as he cupped her cheeks.

 

"Fine." Jiyeon answered softly while looking at the surroundings. "What happened?"

 

"You fainted." he inform. "You scared the hell out of me back there. Don't you ever faint on me again, okay?"

 

She smiled over his remark. "How long was I out?"

 

"Two hours."

 

Nervousness crossed her pretty face. "Two hours? What did the doctor say? Am I sick?"

 

"The doctor said that he's gonna confirm his findings first and he'll be back soon."

 

Jiyeon wanted to ask more question but got interrupted by the knocks on the door before the doctor went in.

 

"Am I sick, Doc. Why did I faint?" she ask worriedly.

 

"Don't worry, Agasshi. You're not sick, you're pregnant. You fainted because of low blood pressure and it seems like you're also not having enough sleep."

 

Happiness and excitement filled his entire being but also worried of her condition. He was no doubt the father of her child. "She's pregnant? Are you sure, Doc?" he asked smiling widely.

 

"Yes, Mr. Kim. I am sure. Please make sure she rest well and give her healthy foods. Avoid doing things that will stress her or both of them will be suffering." the Doctor patted his shoulders.

 

"Neh. Oh my god! I will be a father soon. Thanks, Doc!" he thanked him and bowed.

 

He turned to look at Jiyeon. From the look on her face he could see that she was still digesting the news. Is she happy to be carrying his child? If he would ask her to marry him now, would she agree? Of course, he wouldn't force her to marry him, he just want to try asking her. If she still refuse, it's fine with him. Giving him the rights to take care of her and their baby would be enough for him.

 

But what if she chose to abort the baby thinking it's getting in the way of her plans in her life? Many thoughts flooded his mind. He quickly shook those thoughts away. Jiyeon wouldn't do that. She wouldn't kill an innocent baby growing in her womb but if ever she will, he is there to stop her. He will beg and even kneel infront of her just to keep their baby alive. Even if she ask him to leave in exchange he's ready. He would do anything and everything for the sake of their baby.

 

When he saw a smile slowly forming on Jiyeon's face while rubbing her still flat tummy, he felt relieved. She would be keeping the baby. How he wished that she will keep him too.

 

 

 

Jiyeon is pregnant with Myungsoo's child? Would the baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter