End

Written In The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Kim Tae Hee gave up her role of being a mother to Jessica, there are many important milestones in the girl's life that she failed to witness. There are many things she wanted to do for her but couldn't just because she shouldn't do so, given the fact that Jessica is unaware of who she really is in her life. One of these things she wasn't able to do is approaching her daughter at the end of every school year, telling her the words You made your mother proud whenever she's being recognized for being a class achiever. But, since she has decided to expose the secret regarding Jessica's birth and they're already living together as a happy family, she will now be able to say those words she wanted to say and do all the other things she's expected to do as a mother. Tae Hee promised to herself that as long as she's still alive, she will shower Jessica with nothing but a mother's love.

The eighteenth day of February marked the end of the highschool life of Yoona and the famous SYJ. After a series of deliberation, Jessica was named the class valedictorian. It is a huge honor not only for the achiever herself but also for a girlfriend like Yoona and so much so with a parent like Kim Tae Hee. So as soon as the graduation ceremony was concluded, the librarian was the first among the relatives to approach the top student. "Congratulations!" she said, giving her daughter a tight embrace. "Your speech was so beautiful Jessi. It was so heartwarming. Every single person in this hall will agree with me. I am so proud of you for a job well done," she added with eyes sparkling in joy.

Jessica smiled gladly at her mother's words and held her hands. There are tears pooling in her brown orbs. But unlike in the past years, those pearls are not tears of sadness. Rather, those are tears of joy because at last she has a parent by her side, congratulating her for all her hardwork. It's what she'd always been praying for everytime she receives a medal of recognition. "Thank you so much, eomma. I dedicate this achievement to you and dad."

Tae Hee reciprocated her daughter's smile and wiped her tears with her thumbs. "Thank you so much too for this honor. I'm sure your dad is so happy right now. He's probably more happy than I am."

Mr. Kim Jong Shin was also emotional when he congratulated his grandchild. Not enough words could describe how proud he is to be a grandfather to Jessica. Witnessing her receiving the awards reminded him of how significantly alike she is to his sons. They were also top achievers during their student years. There's not a day that he's not missing them and their mother. But unlike in the past, the CEO is not anymore dwelling on the pain of losing them because he has three important people filling in the spaces they left. He has Jessica - his own blood, the female version of his beloved first son. And then there's Yuri and Sooyoung who have various traits similar with his second child. CEO Kim is already contented with what he has. If there's something else he wants to ask for, it's nothing but the perpetual happiness of his three heiresses.

An hour after the graduation ceremony, the SYJ's lovers, friends and their families gathered at the mansion of CEO Kim for a celebration organized by the businessman himself. Music, laughter and merry conversations filled it's every corner. Everyone's energetic as they shared their life experiences. Among them, the happiest ones were none other than the heiresses themselves and the women who captured their hearts.

"You're flattering me with your stare Miss Kim," Suzy said to her girlfriend who invited her for a walk at the garden. It's almost midnight but the party's far from being over. Everyone's still awake and enjoying the celebration to their hearts' content. "You said you wanted to tell me something. You can say it now that we're alone." 

Instead of quickly entertaining Suzy's inquiry, Sooyoung just smiled and stood behind her lover. She draped her arms around her petite waist and rested her chin on her shoulder. Sooyoung held onto her like it will be the last night they're going to be together. Suzy will be studying in Seoul University. So that means they will be parting ways once classes start at Yale. Sooyoung is surely going to miss her so much. Hence, she's making the most out of the time they have left. She closed her eyes as she breathed in her sweet scent, making sure that her neurons will remember it always during the four years that they will be embarking a separate journey.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Sooyoung finally said. Her Bae Suzy is becoming more beautiful every single day. This and her genuine affection for Sooyoung are the reasons why the heiress's falling in love with her more, replacing the love she once had for Krystal, Yoona and the teacher she admires. "Don't forget about me once you see hot guys and girls in SU okay?" she added jokingly.

A short bark of laughter escaped Suzy's throat. She turned around and palmed her lover's cheeks as she lovingly stared at her beautiful brown orbs. "I should be the one giving you that reminder," she jested in return.

"Really? Why is that?"

"Because you, Yuri-shi and Jessica-shi are attention magnets. You're all so beautiful that only a statue won't dare to spare a glance at you. Besides, there are a lot of hot students in Yale coming from all over the world. I'm afraid you're going to forget about me as soon as you meet one of them."

"That is not going to happen. Even if my eyes will spark while looking at them, forgetting you will never be the case. I swear to every living things on earth that my heart belongs to you alone Miss Bae."

"Promise?"

Sooyoung smiled widely and nodded. "I promise," she said before claiming Suzy's lips, kissing her in a passionate manner. Their moment was getting more intense when they were interrupted by the sound of Krystal's gasp and Yuri's awkward clearing of .

"Looks like we need to look for a new place to talk," Krystal said, smiling at the abashed couple.

"I told you my room would be better," Yuri whispered in a sultry voice. She then looked at her sister with a teasing grin plastered on her face. "Sorry for interrupting your moment, shikshin. We didn't do it on purpose. We'll go ahead. You may resume your business. Bye~"

Yuri took Krystal's hand and brought her to her room. As soon as she has locked the door, she wrapped the girl in her arms and pressed their lips. She kissed her tenderly and started roaming her hands under Krystal's shirt, but it was the latter who broke their contact. "Not so fast, my black pearl. I didn't excuse you from the group to have a make out session with you."

Krystal sat at the edge of the bed and tapped the space next to her, beckoning the tan girl to take a seat. Yuri pouted because of the rejected invitation of her hormones. Her expression was utterly cute, causing Krystal to burst into gigglement.

"Okay, okay we'll do it," Krystal said in surrender when Yuri kept on insisting childishly. "But first, you have to listen to the reason why I wanted to talk to you in private." 

From her pocket, Krystal slipped out a graduation gift she specially prepared for the tan girl. It's an expensive necklace with a pendant made of yellow diamonds. She started saving the money to buy it days before she and Yuri had to break up because of Mr. Kim's order. In her heart she's hopeful that they'll be together again. 

"Although Connecticut is close to New York, I still want to give this to you to make you feel that you always have me by your side. A busy schedule will always try to get on our way. It will always try to stop us from meeting more often. When that happens, I want you to look at this necklace and remember that I am thinking about you too."

Yuri's wearing a straight face while staring at her lover. And then slowly, her lips parted for a smile. "You and Sica are very much alike, do you know that? How romantic you are with your words is so much like her."

"Well what do you expect? We were fed by the same mother and we grew up together for a year and a half. She adapted the sweetness of the Jungs in those times."

The tan girl giggled at her girlfriend. She absolutely sounds adorable when being proud of herself and her DNA. "Is that so? If that's the case, I'll tell Yoona to thank your parents for making Sica someone capable of giving her a sweetness overdose. I never thought my reticent niece is a romantic kind of person. Yoona is lucky to have her."

Krystal palmed Yuri's cheeks and smiled gently. "Indeed she is. Just as how lucky I am to have you." She then helped Yuri in putting on the necklace. It looked perfect on her, as perfect as the one who gave her such precious gift. "Congratulations on your graduation Yuri. And belated Happy Valentine's day. I love you. So much."

Words are not enough to convey what her heart felt. So a kiss was Yuri's response to Krystal's I love you. A kiss that lasted until morning came.

******

It's a beautiful spring t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter