Chapter 8

Sealed With A Kiss

A/N: 

I'M BACK!

Sorry if update SO slow. I'm not the only one whose the computer. My brother is just really selfish.

Anyways....there wil be a part 2 of this chapter and as you notice, I didn't put a title. (I'm too lazy to think of one :))

Oh! I will update the next chapter tonight or tomorrow.

Enjoy!


Author P.O.V.

"Get out! NOW!" Jessica yelled.

"Is that how you treat your guest?" Donghae said.

"You-" Hyoyeon stopped when they heard doors opening and footsteps coming closer. Jessica and the others look back just to be greeted by five pairs of eyes. One figure caught her attention.

"Tiffany...." Jessica mumbled.

Tiffany froze as she look into his eyes. She couldn't think of anything at that moment when flashbacks started coming back to her.


Flashback

"Do I look good?" Tiffany asked. She frantically looked at the mirror as she checked herself.

"You look gorgeous." Jessica hug tiffany from behind as they look at each other through the mirror. Both of them smiling.

DING DONG!

Tiffany jumped excitedly when jessica pulled back. "That must be donghae oppa!" She run towards the door and opened it. Behind the door was a handsome looking man, smiling brightly at the girl infront of him. Jessica frowned at the scene.

"Are you ready my princess?" Donghae asked.

"Oh! My purse! I'll just get it in my room." Tiffany ran back upstairs to her room.

Donghae look at jessica from the door and smiled. Jessica clenched her fist as she walk slowly towards him.

"How is my 2nd favorite girl?" Donghae smirked. Jessica scoffed at his remarked.

"Your such an . If I ever found out your cheating on her again-" 

"What? Tell her about it? Didn't we discussed about this already? She's happy with me. Do you wanna ruin that? No one's gonna get hurt if you keep your mouth shut sica. Do you understand?" Jessica look away. Donghae smirked.

"And the fact that you kept my secret from her for a pretty long time now. Your friendship will be ruined." He added.

Tiffany trembled and covered with both hands as she eavesdropped on them.

"Tiff! C'mon! We're going to be late!" Donghae called. Tiffany calmed herself down and wipe her tears. She stared at the mirror before approaching the two.

She faked a smile. He held out his hand for her and said."Let's go?" 

She hesitated but held it at the end. 

From that day on, she will always caught him sleeping with another girl and he will seek forgiveness and at the end, she will always forgive him.

I don't want to let him go. I love him so much.

One day, the girls were gathered at the living room at their dorm. It was silent between them as they can only hear sobs from one of the rooms was heard.

"Unnies. Why is fany-unnie crying?" The innocent maknae asked looking worried at her unnie. Her 6 members shrugged as they also don't know the situation. Jessica was the only one aware that donghae is cheating on tiffany. She remembered when the latter told her that she heard the conversation between donghae and her. 

"Hey sica. Do you know anything?" Yuri who is sat beside her asked.

She look up and started explaining to her members.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"He did that?!" Yoona stood up and shouted.

"Hey calm down yoong." Sooyoung held her arm.

"Why is she doing this to herself?" Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

"Who wants to go with me and teach that guy a lesson?" Hyoyeon stood up and got her jacket.

"I will not let this slip." Yoona followed.

"I'm in." Sooyoung also followed.

"Wait, it's dangerous....." Taeyeon look at them, got up and walk to her room.

"TaeTae. We're going." Yoona said firmly.

".....here's a bat. Oh! If you need to tie him, here's a rope."

The three look at her weirdly.

"Go! Teach him a lesson!" Taeyeon yelled. The three run out of the dorm.

"So... that's why tiffany is avoiding you this days. Huh?" Yuri whispered to jessica.

End of flashback


A/N:

Chapter 9:

"I will protect her even if it means risking my life."

"Smash!" 

"Take 2!"