Chapter 3

Sealed With A Kiss

[ Tiffany P.O.V. ]

"Jessi! JESSI!" I shook her body as I wake her up. The latter groaned and sat up. "What the hell i-" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"What were you dreaming?" I asked as I raised a brow at her. "W-what are y-you talking about t-tiff?" jessica asked with a nervous smile. I gave her the YOU-KNOW-WHAT-IM-TALKING-ABOUT look.

"Answer me jessi." I said as I sttood up from my sitting position still raising my brow at her. Jessi avoided eye contact with me.

"I-it's n-nothing." The other girl answered still not looking at me. I crossed my arms and stared intently at her as I said, " Then why were you my name?" I said as I raised my voice. I looked at her waiting impatiently for an explanation but I was recieving none. 

In that state I looked like I was angry but inside me was mutual. I was happy, relief, excited but at the same time angry. I just shrugged those feelings off and continously looked at the girl infront of me.

"So?"

"I-i said it w-was N-NOTHING!" Jessica shouted at me and she stood up to run towards the door and slam it shut.

*BANG*

I was taken a back from the other girl's action. I clenched my hand into a fist and I was in the verge of tears.

Nothing?! Aaarrrggghhh! What kind of answer is that and why do I even care?! If she doesn't want to tell me then don't! There's many tiff in the world!

I stomped my way to my room while I hold my tears. I opened the door to my room and slam it shut. I sat at my bed and face palmed myself.

"Unnie?"

I heard seohyun called with a concerned tone. I looked up at her and faked a smile. I didn't want any of the girls to notice my angriness especially our maknae.

"Yes seo?" I said as the other girl walked up to me and sat beside me. I saw it in her eyes that she was hesitant to ask.

"Are you okay unnie?" She said as she rubbed my back to comfort me.

I nodded in response and show my eyesmile to assure her.

"Yeah. Im just having a headache."

"Do you need anything fany-unnie?"

I shook my head. She nodded and said,"Well, breakfast is almost done so I'll go outside. Are you going?"

"No. I think I need a rest. I will take a nap so tell the the girl's okay?"

She nodded and walked towards the door and closed it.

I layed in my bed and fell asleep.

While......

[ Jessica P.O.V. ]

"I-i said it w-was N-NOTHING!" I shouted at Tiffany without looking at her eyes. I run towards the door and slam it shut behind me. I run towards the bathroom and closed it quietly, not to gain more attention to the other girls.

"Aaaiissshhh! What have I done?!" I shouted angrily as I walked to the mirror to look at myself. I was in the verge of tears but I hold it. It didn't work. I sat to the floor and cried. I was in there for 15 minutes before I heard a knock.

*knock knock knock*

"Sica, breakfast is ready so come ou when your ready okay?" She heard taeyeon said from the other side of the door. She calmed herself and took a couple of deep breaths before answering.

"I'll be out in a minute tae-tae." I said as I heard her footsteps fading away. I got up and looked in the mirror one more time. I was a mess. My hair looks like it exploded, my eyes were swollen from crying and my nose is also red. My shirt is wet also. I fixed myself and walked out of the bathroom and towards the living room to see the girls there already sitted. I frowned when I saw that there's only 7 girls there. One is missing.

Tiffany.....

I sitted myself and asked the girls, " Where's Tiff?" They all looked at me with a concerned look.

Sigh. They heard it.

"Yeah. Where is fany-unnie?" Yoona asked with concerned as she look at her unnies.

"She said she's not feeling well and that she isn't going to eat breakfast." Seohyun said and continued eating.

Jessica felt guilty beacuse she knows sh's the reason why tiffany isn't there.

 Lunch......

[ Author's P.O.V. ]

*Knock Knock Knock*

A knock was heard in the door. Ttiffany woke up when the door opens and saw someone coming closer towards her.

"Oh. Hi tae-tae." Tiffany said as she sat up with her eyes half open.

"Fany-ah. Are you feeling better now?" Taeyeon said as she sitted herself beside the other girl.

"Yeah......kinda." Tiffany rubbed her eyes then smiled at the concerned girl beside her.

"Well, you need to get up now and have lunch. We have a schedule at 1:45."

Tiffany look at her watch and noticed that it was 12:45 already. She nodded her head at taeyeon and the other girl started to walked towards the door but then stopped. She looks back at Tiffany and smiled at her with soft expression. "You can tell your wife anything okay fany-ah?" Taeyeon said while pointing her index finger at herself. Tiffany let out a soft chuckle then nodded her head. Taeyeon shut the door behind her. Tiffany got up and walk towards the bathroom. Soon, she's ready and got out of the room and walk towards the girls who was already eating. She stopped when she saw a familiar figure.

[ Jessica P.O.V. ]

I was sitted between yoon in my left and yul in my right. I suddenly felt like someone was staring at me then finally realized that there was when I turned my head to see Tiffany looking at me with a blank expression. Then, she saw look away quickly when she finally realized I was looking at her.

I turned my head back to my food and look at it.

Sigh. What am i going to do?

[ Tiffany P.O.V. ]

I quickly look away from jessica's eyes when I suddenly realized that she was also looking at me. When I felt like jessi is not staring at me anymore I look back at the girls who are all sitted now. I looked for an empty sitbut the only one was across from jessi. I sighed when I have no choice but to sit there. "Sigh. I don't really want the girls to notice that Im avoiding her." I thought as I sat myself cross from jessica. I didn't dare look at her so my eyes are just focusing on my food. I ate quietly and also jessi.

Soon, they finish eating and prepared for their schedule. They waited for their manager to pick them up. "Girls! Im here now! Are all of you prepared now?" Our manager appeared from the door and smiled at us.

"Yes!" 

On their photoshoot.......

[ Author's P.O.V. ]

Some of the girls are still having their photoshoot while the other girls are just having a break. Tiffany is done now and still avoiding jessica and jessica is still thinking on how to approach tiffany. The girls notice that Tiffany was unusually quiet but didn't notice that jessica is too (jessica is always quiet and sleeping :) ).

"Hey Yul. Look at fany-unnie. She's unusually quiet today."

"Maybe because she's not feeling well yoong."

"Maybe your right."

"Wanna cheer her up?"

"Yeah!"

The twin troopers were about to walk towards the quiet girl in the couch when.....

"Hey ____!  Your next!"

"Oh. I have to go so I guess your the only one who will be cheering her!" The girl said as she walk towards the set.

The other girl walk towards tiffany with her heart beats fast.

-

HEY! SORRY IF I UPDATED JUST NOW! JeTi is having a fight! Im thinking on making it longer just to make it more exciting. AND! WHO WILL BE WALKING TOWARDS TIFFANY! IS IT YOONA OR YURI? WELL..... VOTE!