Chapter 6

Sealed With A Kiss

Author's P.O.V.

"That was super fun!" The girls exclaimed as they came inside their living room.

"Oh. You girls are back." Jessica stood up from the couch and walk up up to the others.

"Unnie! You should've come with us. It was so much fun!"

Jessica smiled at the maknae and patted her head.

"Im sure it is seo-baby."

The other girls walk to their rooms and bid goodbye to the two. Suddenly, the front door opened and revealed two girls.

"Unnies!" Seohyun hugged the her two unnies and smiled brightly at them.

"Hi seohyun!.....jessica." Yoona greeted the two. Tiffany suddenly shifted her eyes at the latter. They had a long eye contact before yoona interrupted the two.(A/N: JEALOUS ^_^)

"T-tiffany unnie! We should rest now. I'm tired! Aren't you tired? C'mon!" Yoona didn't wait for a response of the other girl as she dragged her to her room.

Jessica let out a heavy sigh.

"Unnie. You okay?"

"Uuh...Yeah."


"Hey."

Jessica looked at the door of her bedroom and saw yuri standing there.

"What's up?"

"Hmmm...." Yuri walk towards her and sat at the edge of her bed.

"When are you and tiffany gonna talk to each other? It's been 6 days!" Yuri scolded her with her arms crossed to her chest.

"Uuhh...soon. I'm just finding the right time to talk to her." Jessica sat up from her bed and sitted herself beside yuri.

"And when is that?"

"I don't know."

"Do you like tiffany?" Yuri asked her straight forwardly. Jessica was taken aback by her question and she widened her eyes. She was nervous. She wasn't looking at the other girl and was fidgeting her fingers.

Uurgghh! Am I really going to tell her?

"Uummm...."

"You don't have to keep it from me. I'm your bestfriend remember?" Yuri gave her a reassuring smile that warms the other girl's heart.

"Well...uhh..y-yeah."

"But...I don't think she feels the same..." Jessica continued with a whisper but yuri heard it clear enough.

"How did you know about that?"

"...."

"*Sigh* Sica, if you ask me. I think she likes you too. She just don't know about it....yet."

"How did you know?"

"C'mon. We lived our lives together for like, half of our life already. And your obvious sica."

"You knew?"

"Uh-huh. All this time."

"...."

"D-Donghae came here earlier...When the rest of you are gone."

"W-What?!"

"Ssshh!"

"Why was he here?!"

"He was looking for fany..."

"Then, what happened?"

"...I told him to go....then I punched him.."

"Sica! Are you crazy?! Did he hurt you?"

"No. He deserves it anyway."

"I know he does but what if he punch you back?"

"I'm okay yuri. I'm alive so stop worrying okay?"

"Alright."

"..."

"What is he even doing here. Uurrghh! That b**ch should've never come back!" (A/N: Donghae is not an idol here :))

"..."

"I feel bad on this. Him returning? What is it now? He might do something to fany!"

"I won't let that happen yuri."

"I know, I know."

They didn't know that someone was behind the door and was listening to them.

"Donghae..."

Tiffany touched the scar on her right arm as she remembers that painful past.

"I hate you so much...."


"That's a work done girls!" Taeyeon exclaimed at the tired looking members. Their at the dressing after their performance at inkigayo.

"Aaah! I want food!" Sooyong blurted out.

"You always want food..." Yoona mumbled.

"Yah! Can't you stop thinking about food once in a while?" Sunny said.

"But I'm hungry~" Sooyong whined infront of sunny with a pout.

"Yah! Stop that shikshin!"

"But you love this shikshin right?"

"Sooyong! Sunny! C'mon!" The other girls went out after they finish dressing.

"Sica! Fany! We'll just gonna wait at the van okay!" Taeyeon yelled.

"Alright tae-tae!"

"Okay taengoo~"

Taeyeon looked at the two who was ignoring each other. Their backs facing.

Aigoo~ When will this two stop acting like kids?

*Click*

As soon as the door closes, jessica made her way to the other girl who was busy looking at the mirror.

*THUD*

Jessica pushes tiffany on the wall and held both of the other girls hands tightly, above tiffany's head.

"What the hell jess?!"

"Why are you being like this!"

"You're the one who started it remember!"

"I-I...."

"Did you think that your the only one whose hurting?!"

"..."

"What happened to us....?"

"..."

'I just ask you a sim-"

Jessica cutted her off and smack her lips onto hers. Tiffany was shocked as she was feeling numb and can't move. A part of her wanted to pull away and the other half wants to savor this. Then, she feels it again. She can feel butterflies in her stomach and her heart beats rapidly as if it will come out to her chest any moment. She doesn't know why she feels this way and what is it she's feeling. But the other girl knows what is it beacuse she feel the same way. Jessica knows she's madly in love with tiffany but tiffany doesn't know that she is. Jessica pulled away as she stare at her.

"I love you." 

"I...I think..you should go."

"I...I love..you"

"Please jess."

Tiffany closed her eyes as she tense at the the pair of eyes staring at her. She wanted to cry but she didn't want  jessica to see her weak. Jessica broke down as tears fell down uncontrollably at her cheeks. Tiffany wanted to hug her and comfort her but her body was stiff, she can't move.

"Can...can you smile for me? Before I let you go?"

Just smile tiff. Just smile for her. All she was asking is a smile.

Tiffany didn't budge.

Jessica stood up and walk towards the door. 

Call my name. Call my name. Please. Just call my name.

She held the doorknob and turned it. She hesitate for a minute and turned as she look at her one last time. She was staring at her. She didn't smile. She turned and walk out the door.

Jessi...I think I love you too....Please don't go.


A/N:

SHINee's BACK! Hehehehe.... And I'm back! Our math exam is just mind blowing! It crack my brain and I have to fix it to update this story!

:( Please comment....

Just tell me if my story is boring...... Sorry if I always update late...but it's summer already so I will try to update daily 'kay?

Well...I've made my own poster :D