Chapter 2

Sealed With A Kiss

[ Tiffany P.O.V. ]

"Hhhmmmmmm..........." I yawned as I sat up. I got up from the bed slowly and went towards the bathroom. As I was walking slowly on my way to the bathroom, I  heard moans coming from inside. I put my ear to the door to listen to the noise. My eyes widen when I heard a familiar voice moan my name.

"Uuugghhhh........TIFF! FASTER!"

Is that JESSI?!

OH.MY.GOD. I quickly step backwards from the door and my body got stiff. "What am I going to do?!" I thought. I panicked as I walked around the living room mumbling, "ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod........." I looked at the door curiosly wanting to know what's going on inside. I walked closely to the door and held the doorknob. I realized what i was doing and quickly pulled away my hand. "What the hell am i doing?!" I mentally kicked myself. 

My curiosity got to me and i peeked through the door. My eyes widen at the scene. Jessica was sitting on the bathtub, her legs wide open while herself. She was panting hard. I can't help but get wet at the scene and I unknowingly called her. "Jessi?" I called.

"WTF?! Why did i just do that?!" I angrily scold at myself.

She didn't heard me though as I watch her as she slowly closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.

I slowly walked to her and sit myself infront of her. I caressed her left cheek with my right palm.

Cute.

I found myself leaning against her while looking at her lips.

I pressed my lips against hers and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment.

Then..............

"AAAHHHHHH!!!" I sat up and looked around. I saw myself in the bed.

"It was just a dream."

 

While...........

 

[ Jessica P.O.V. ]

I was sleeping in my bed soundly while I drifted to my dreamland.

"Uuugggghhhh.......... JESSI! FASTER!"

"HMMMM.....TIFF!"

"COME ON! JESSI!"

"IM.........COMING!"

"AAAHHH!!" we both scream simultanously.

"huuhhh....huhhhh.."

"your........amazing......jessi..."

After a game of Wii, I looked up to see Tiffany sweating and panting hard.

O.M.G. She's so hot.

"Like what you see?" she said seductively with her husky voice.

I broke out of my thoughts to looked at the girl who was infront of me. She was walking towards me with a mischievous grin. I blushed madly at the sight and looked to hide my tomato face. The next thing she did was almost like I was dreaming, I froze and didn't know what to do.

Tiffany is kissing her.

Then...........

"Hey jessi!" Someone whisperd loudly into my ear.

I opened my eyes to see tiffany sitting at the edge of my bed. I slowly sat up and looked at her."What is it Tiff?" I asked the girl who was so red like she had a fever.

"Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" I asked again as I got no response earlier.

"N-no....... ummm......I just had a nightmare.(or more like a dream.)" the other girl said while stuttering.

"What kind of nightmare?"

"Huh?N-nothing. Can I sleep beside you tonight?"

Beside me? 

"S-sure."

[ Tiffany P.O.V.]

"Huh?N-nothing. Can I sleep beside you tonight?"

"S-sure." 

"O-okay t-then."

I layed down beside jessica, my back facing hers, and closed my eyes.

It's just a dream....it's just a dream.....stop thinking about it.

I finally fell asleep after hours of thinking about that dream.

-

The next day...........

"Hhhmmmm......." I yawned and opened my eyes.

My eyes widen when that sound again.

Am I dreaming again?!

"Hmmm.....Tifff....huhhh.."

I turned around to see jessi. She's back was facing me so I didn't really know if she was sleeping or not. I pinched myself to assure that I was not dreaming.

"Ouch!"Well, Im not dreaming.

I stood up and walk towards the side of jessi. SHE.WAS.HAVING.A.DREAM.ABOUT.ME.DOING.THAT.

So........it wasn't a dream after all. Is it?

-

SORRY IF I DIDN'T UPDATE THE PAST FEW DAYS! SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?  YOONA IS LEADING THE VOTE! NEXT IS YURI!