Chapter 15

Sealed With A Kiss

Author P.O.V.

"I.....don't!!"

"Pffft! Really?! Can't believe you know how to lie already."

"But i'm not lying!"

"Fine.....let's see what happens in the future."

"Aish!"

"Hehe. If you and jiyeon got together, you two will go in a double date with me and tiff."

"Wait...you and unnie?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna make sure she falls for me deeply! And then we'll get married and have babies!!! We'll have a biig family."

"Haha. Unnie, are you preparing for the future already? You two are not even together yet."

"You'll see seo! You'll see!!!"

"Ok. I wish you luck unnie!"

"Yeah. Good luck too! I will be amazed if you handle that dino by yourself. She is wild."

"She's still a baby dino unnie."

"Oooh! Your calling her your baby dino already?"

"That's not what I meant!"

"Hahaha. Alright i'll sleep now. Go to your room already and have dreams with dinosaurs! And i'll have dreams with mushrooms!"

Silly unnie

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh and make sure your dino stays away from my mushroom!! I'm the only one who can eat her."


Author P.O.V.

 Next day at the dorm...

"Stay away from us. Please."

"I'm afraid I can't do that tiff."

"Please donghae."

"I won't stay away from you. I will get you back."

"Why can't you understand that you will never have me again?!"

"Because I know you sill love me!!" 

"I don't love you anymore!"

"Pfft. Is it jessica?! Are you turning into her kind now? Those kind of people shouldn't exist in this world. There's no place for them here! They should just

die!!!" Tiffany slapped his face so hard.

"How dare you talk about her like that! Your worse!!! You should say that to yourself."

"I can't believe this. What did that do to you?" Donghae scoffed.

"Unbelievable. Talking to you is useless." Tiffany starts to walk away.

"Don't you dare walk away from me!" Donghae grab tiffany's arm hashly.

"Ouch!"

"Yah!" Yoona grab the hand that was holding fany's arm and punched in the face. Donghae stumbled backward, holding his face.

"Y-Yoona....." Tiffany hug yoona, crying silently in the younger girls' arms.

"Get the hell out of here before I kill you!!!"

Donghae stomped away from them.

"Ssh..it's okay. I'm here now. Stop crying. Your ugly when you cry." Yoona chuckled when tiffany pounce on her chest.

"Shut up." Tiffany mumbled. Tiffany calmed down hearing the latter's heartbeat. Yoona lifted the older girls' chin slowly. She leaned in and kiss her lips.

Tiffany froze at her spot. Suddenly, the door opened and reveal the shocked and hurt face of the ice princess. Tiffany push yoona away and stared at the girl

at the door.

"Jessi i-it's not what y-you th-think." Jessica ran away from them crying.

"JESSI!! WAIT!! JESSI STOP!!" Tiffany ran after the girl.

At the same time, sunny was at the hallway when she saw the two girls.

"What the is happening? First, i saw donghae with black eye and now them? Can we skip at the happy ending?!"

TBC