Chapter 4

Sealed With A Kiss

[Author's P.O.V.]

The other girl walks to the latter with her heart beats fast. The girl always has this weird feeling whenever she saw her. She know what it is. There's only one thing that gets her turn away from her. Should she confessed or not? She's not sure for herself too. A lot of things keep her away from her like, what if she reject her? What if she doesn't feel the same way? Will their friendship get ruined? Will the two of them still be the same? This things kept her disturb that she didn't realized that she was already in front of her with a blank face still thinking.

"Yoona. Are you okay? Hey. HEY!" The girl infront of her called. This turned the other girl back to reality.

"Ah. Fany unnie."

"Hey, are you okay? Your spacing out." Tiffany gave a worried look and this makes yoona feel happy. She smile to her and nodded.

"Yeah, im okay unnie."

"Oh. Well.....do you need anything?"

"Uuumm.....actually....." She really doesn't know what to do or how to cheer the girl infront of her that was now back with her blank face with a sad smile on. This put her down. She know there's something bothering the girl. 

Then, a sudden idea struck her. She had a mischievous grin on her face and tiffany knew something will happen.

Yoona walk closer to tiffany that made the girl leaned more on the sofa. Yoona started tickling her nonstop. Tiffany shrieked and laughed so hard and so loud that her voice can be heard on the whole set.

The people stare at them and it became suddenly silent. This made the two stop and look around to find the people looking at them.

"Sorry.' Both said in unison and bowed apologetically. Then, all got back to their work.

They both stare at one another and started giggling.

That went well. Yoona thought.

Something or someone interrupted her thoughts and back to reality.

Grumble~

Yoona look at tiffany. They stared at each other for a while before laughing.

"Someone's hungry."

"Well, I guess so."

"Okay then, let's eat outside. My treat."

"Joengmal?!"

"Neh. C'mon."

They got ready and walk outside from the set and find a restaurant the could eat at.

"The members will get jealous. I think they're hungry too." 

"We should get them something then?" Yoona suggested. Tiffany nodded and smiled. Yoona chuckled at her cuteness.

They saw a small cafe with not much of customers inside. They decided to eat there.

They sat at the table near the window and called the waiter and ordered. Both of them spend their break there and had a good time just talking, eating and laughing.

Soon, they decided to head back to the set and ordered foods before going back for their hungry members. The two go to their dressing room expecting the members to be there.

"Yah! You guys! Where did you go?" Sunny ran to the two and she notice the bags they were holding.

"What are those?" Sunny continued.

"Oh. Fany unnie thought that you guys might be hungry from all the work so we decided to buy foods for you guys." Yoona exclaimed and tiffany nod.

"Really?! Foods!" Sooyong stole the bags that two were holding and peaked inside.

"Yah! Sooyong! Don't you dare eat all the foods!" Hyoyeon stood up to get the bags from sooyong hands.

"But im hungry!"

"Were hungry too!" Yuri shouted and also stood up beside hyoyeon, ready to chase the girl. Sooyong ran away from them and yuri and hyoyeon chase her.

The other girls giggled to the silliness of the three except for one person that her eyes are only staring to her.

Jessica was boiling inside from jealousy. She observed the two before they go out earlier and saw the closeness between them. She needs to make a move, fast

Suddenly, when tiffany felt a pair of eyes stare at her she turned to the girl. Their eyes met and the both of them didn't look away. They were like that for a minute before tiffany look away.

"Yoona, let's go sit. Im sleepy." Tiffany dragged yoona to the couch and she laid her head to the latter's shoulder. She, soon, fell asleep.

Jessica saw this and she was clenching her fist. She just want to go there and pull tiffany from yoona and embrace her to her arms. Jessica stomped out from the room and this startled the girls.

"What's wrong with her?" Sunny asked.

"Is unnie gonna be okay?" Seohyun looked at her two other unnies. Taeyeon smiled at her.

"Yeah. Just give her some space. Maybe there's just something bothering her." Taeyeon reassured the maknae.

This two should fix their problem. Taeyeon thought.


Today is the girls day off. Yoona and jessica were the only ones in the dorm. Jessica is in the living room, thinking. Yoona just came out from her room and walked to the living room and saw jessica sitting in the couch.

Jessica looked at yoona and their eyes met. There were silence.

Jessica made a decision and she was determined to do it.

"What do you feel about tiffany?" Jessica asked, directly.

Yoona was taken aback from her question. She was speechless.

There was a lot going through her mind that moment like, does she know? Why did she suddenly asked? Does she have the same feelings for her?

On all those questions, the last one bother her the most. What if she does. Will this means that jessica will fight for tiffany? Is their friendship will be gone?

"W-why do asked?" Yoona stuttered.

"Well, do you have feelings for her?" Yoona didn't expect that jessica will be this straightforward. Maybe she is really determined. 

"Yes." 

They had a long silence before jessica said, "Okay, then, I love tiffany and I will fight for her. So, don't expect me to play nice."

Yoona grinned at her response.

"This means war then? I will not back away unnie."

Jessica scoffed.

" Okay. We will see who tiffany accepts. Deal?"

Jessica pull out her hand.

"Deal." Yoona shake her hand with jessica and both of them had smirks on their faces.


A/N :

So sorry for the late update! This is kinda a bit short :(

Wooohooo! Jessica's ready to fight for tiffany!

What will happen between the three? 

I still don't know either :) Hehehehehe......

SUBSCRIBED AND LEAVE COMMENTS!