Chapter 11

Sealed With A Kiss

Jessica P.o.V.

"Sica! Where am I going to put this?"

"Yah! Jessica! Can I eat these?"

"Shika! We're done. Can wen go shopping?"

"Wow! This room is really pink!"

"Ugghh! This is heavy! I need help here!"

"This is gonna be awesome!!!"

Aaaahhh!! Why did I even agreed to let them help?! They're just giving me more stress. So many whines and complains! They're like babies D: 

Author P.o.V.

"YAH!!! Don't you dare eat the foods shikshins!!" Jessica yelled to yoona and sooyoung.
 
"Oh c'mon sica~" Whined sooyoung.
 
"No!" Jessica said firmly.
 
The the two walk away with frowns on their faces.
 
Jessica sighed, close her eyes and massage her temple.
 
Then, she felt a pat on her shoulder. She look behind her and saw the black pearl smiling at her for comfort.
 
She smiled back.
 
"Relax sica. I'm sure she's gonna love this." Yuri said assuringly to her bestfriend.
 
Jessica look around and saw her members preparing everything while they laugh and talk. Those smiles relax her and she smiled unconsciously.
 
"I'm stressing to much. *sigh*" Jessica said to herself.
 
"Yes you are. Just chill ice princess." taeyeon walk towards the latter.
 
"Hahaha! Yeah. You look like your going to propose to her already." Sunny walk towards the group.
 
'Propose?' Jessica blushed at the thought.
 
"Hey! I was just kidding.Geez, your thinking about that already?" Sunny teased. The three laughed.
 
'"I-i'm not!" Jessica puffed her cheeks, annoyed.
 
"Then why are you blushing sica? Is it really that hot in here?" Yuri wiggled her eyebrows up and down.
 
"Go back to work!!" She yelled.
 
'Oh sh*t! She might unleashed hellsica soon!' The three thought and they got back to what they were doing.
 
Her phone suddenly alarmed.
 
*4:00 pm*
 
'! I forgot about my order!' Jessica thought.
 
"Girls i'll be back soon! I'll just go out and get something!" She yelled as she got to the door and left.
 
"Where is she going?" asked hyoyeon.
 
"Dunno."
 
"Hey, when is fany unnie coming?" asked seohyun.
 
"At 5:30." Taeyeon answered.
 
Flashback
 
"We need help sica." Taeyeon exclaimed as she heard the latters' plan.
 
"No we don't." The girl is being stubborn.
 
"It's impossible if we do this alone! We will not make it on time. *sigh*" Taeyeon sulked at their couch in the living room.
 
The others have schedules so they were alone. Well, that's what they think.
 
"I can help." A voice startled the two.
 
"Y-yuri?! What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.
 
"Yeah, don't you have a schedule?" added taeyeon.
 
"Yeah but it was canceled. So, I came back and heard all about your plan." The other girl smiled innocently at the two.
 
".....That's great. We can get the things now and prepare them tomorrow." Jessica said.
 
"We're still not enough sica." Taeyeon said. Yuri nodded, agreeing.
 
"But where can we get people who can help us?" Jessica pouted and layed her back on the couch.
 
*Door Opened*
 
"Alright! Let's get this started!"
 
"Woohoo!"
 
"Go! Go! Go!"
 
"So Nyeo Shi Dae reporting for duty!"
 
Five girls appeared in the living room as they stood up straight and saluted. Taeyeon and jessica froze on their spot as they look at the girls. Both of them
 
look at the black pearl.
 
"Speed dial." She smiled awkwardly.
 
"You called them?!" Jessica stood up and look at the latter intently.
 
"Y-yeah. What's wrong with t-that? We n-ne-ed this m-uch people f-for your briliant plan." Yuri stuttered nervously. Taeyeon stood up beside the ice princess.
 
"She's right. We need all the girls here. But don't all of you have schedule?" She asked suspisciously.
 
"We had food poisoning?" All of them answered.
 
"That's your lame excuse? And they bought it?" Taeyeon look at them dumbfounded.
 
*Grumble* 
 
*Fart*
 
"Bwahahaha!! I told you downloading that as your ringtone is useful!" All of them bursted laughing.
 
End Of Flashback
 
Jessica P.O.V.
 
"C'mon. Aarrggghh!" Jessica honked her car.
 
*Green Light*
 
"Finally." I mumbled as i drove fast to my destination.
 
*Riiinnngg!!*
 
I quickly answer my phone and put it on speakerphone and layed it on the passenger seat.
 
"Hey sica! There's a big gift box delivered here. I just wanna make sure you ordered it." Sunny said on the other line.
 
"Oh, yeah. I did. Don't worry I already paid for it."
 
"Seriously, sica. Are you planning her birthday or something?"
 
"I just want her to feel special."
 
"I understand that but this is way too much."
 
"I ain't gonna be rejected that easily. I still have a lot to show her."
 
"Okay, okay. I guess nothing can stop you now." I chuckled as she sigh in defeat.
 
I already arrived at my destination without noticing it.
 
"I got to go now sunny. I'll just see you later."
 
"Okay. Bye and get here fast!" sunny said.
 
I was about to turn my phone off when...
 
"It doesn't mean that you have to break the traffic rules! Be safe!" She added.
 
"Alright, I wont. If i don't have to."
 
"YA-" I turn my phone off before she could yell at me.
 
-
 
Yoona P.O.V.
 
My temple is aching for all the fake smiles i did. 
 
'Why did i even agreed to help?' She thought.
 
'Oh right. I'm supposed to ruin her surprise.' Yoona felt guilty just by thinking about it but she can't help it. She knows she was losing to jessica.
 
"Yah! Yoong!" Sooyoung called.
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Could you put this totoro stuff toys in that big gift box?"
 
"Uhh..sure."
 
With that the shikshin walk away. The doe eyed girl look at the stuff toy then she smirked evily.
 
"I guess sica would love it if I put more stuff in that box right?" Yoona mumbled and rip off the totoro's right eye and put the toy inside
 
the box.
 
-
A/N: Just wanna let you guys know that this fic is still alive! I'm really sorry that I haven't updated for a long time! I just really have no idea what to put next. Since I wanted this fic to be unpredictable. I don't know if I should still continue this. So until the next update! If it's an update.....