Chapter 5

Sealed With A Kiss

[AUTHOR'S P.O.V.]

All the girls except yoona and tiffany were at the living room sitting lazily at the floor and the couch. Well, if your all wondering where the two are, they are actually shopping at some random shops. Yoona and jessica still remembered about their deal but it's so obvious that yoona was on the winning side while jessica is on the losing side. In these past few days, yoona and tiffany were getting closer and closer everyday. While jessica and tiffany were getting really distant everyday. Jessica was frustrated about this because all she just do there is to watch the two with jealousy. She knows the girls' feeling towards Tiffany.

"Uuuuuggghhh!" Jessica let out a groan. Taeyeon noticed the sudden change of jessica this past few days. She also noticed that jessica is just watching helplessly on tiffany and yoona.

"Yah." Taeyeon called.

"Are you and tiffany had a fight or something?" She continued.

Jessica look at her with sad eyes and pouted. She then suddenly whined in front of the girl.

"Waaaaahhh! I can't help it anymoreee! I need her!" The other girls look at the two with the sudden outburst of jessica.

"Oops. Hehehehe......don't mind me here." Jessica smiled awkwardly. 

Jessica heard taeyeon chuckled and she glare at her. "What?"

"Oh, Nothing."

Jessica pouted again. 

"Okay, just spill it out already sica. What do you want this time?" Taeyeon said. The girl smile at her success.

"Tae tae~ can you help me win tiff? Pweasee?" Jessica did her aegyo. Taeyeon widened her eyes then she slapped jessica's left cheek that caused the other girl to fall backward.

THUD!

"OWW!" Jessica had her tounge out while rubbing her .

"Hah! Your fault!"

"How is it my fault?! Your the one who slapped me!"

"Yeah. But your the one who did that undescribable aegyo of yours! If you want me to help you, then don't ever do that again. I swear."

"You have an ugly aegyo than me!"

"NO WAY!"

"YES WAY!"

"NO WAY!" 

"YES WAY!"

"NO WAY!"

"YES WAY!"

"NO WAY!"

They argued with each other like kids and the other girls just look at the two.

"YAH! STOP IT OR I'LL PUSH YOU TWO DOWN ON THE STAIRS!(hehehe....remember this on the ep of snsd and the dangerous boys :))" Sunny threatened.

The two stopped and looked at sunny.

"But-"

"NO BUTS! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOMS AND CONTINUE IT THERE! NOT HERE!" Sunny continued to yell like a mother to the two. Even taeyeon cannot do anything. She is also frightened on the girl.

The two walked towards taeyeons' room. After the door behind them closed, they both let out a relief sigh.

"Look at what you have done."

"ME?!"

"IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR AEGYO!"

"Hey! What's wrong with it? Tiff loves it!"

"Your just a sho-"

"Don't you dare say that sica or I will never help you!" Taeyeon shot a deadly glare.

"Alright then." Jessica sighed in defeat..

"Your weird."

"Whatever. Just help me already!"

"Okay, okay." 

They started whispering and letting an evil laugh out from the two.

"OPERATION STEALING TIFFANY AFFIRMED!"

-

Tiffany was walking around all the stores but then stopped when she notice that yoona was not on her side anymore. She look around but didn't found the latter.

"Aaaiisshh! Where is that Im choding?!"

Suddenly a hand cover while the other were holding her hands tightly. Tiffany panic.

"FFhbsfmm......fasdjfhiu..." She tried to call for help and get free but failed.

Then, the unknown person talk.

"Im a thief......."

This panicked tiffany even more.

"........and Im here to steal your heart."

The unknown person released her and turned the girl to face her. It was yoona. Tiffany blushed when she found out that, that was yoona who told her that.

"Yoona! Why'd you did that for?!"

"Hehehehe.... sorry unnie but I just wanna have fun~" Yoona did her aegyo.

"Sigh. C'mon, let's shop for more clothes. You could pick on what I look good at!" Tiffany whined trying to dragged yoona.

"You know what look great on you?"

"What?" Tiffany asked curiously.

"Me." 

".........."

After sinking the words on tiffany she blushed again.

"Stop being so cheesy!" Tiffany pouted and she hit yoona's arm playfully. 

"Hehehehe........hey......did it hurt?" Yoona asked.

"Huh?"

"When you fell from heaven?" Yoona said in a cheesy tone with her cheesy line.

"C'MON!" Tiffany dragged yoona and walked towards the shops.

After 1 and a half hours of shopping.........

The two were now on a random restaurant to eat at.

"Wow. I think we bought everything that we look at." Yoona said.

Sigh.

Yoona heard the other girl sighed and look at her. 

"What's wrong unnie?" Yoona put a hand on the latters' shoulder looking worried.

"Well........" Tiffany was hesitating if she should say it or not but yoona noticed this.

"Say anything you want. I'll be here and listen to you anytime." She smiled sincerely to the girl which gave warmth to the other girls' heart.

"Well......this past few days.....me and....."

Tiffany is still not finish on her sentence but yoona knows where this is going to.

"......jessi.....we fought....and I really miss her already....I think she doesn't feel the same."Tiffany said in the verge of tears but she hold it in. 

"I don't mean anything to her." Tiffany continued.

"To the world you are one person, but in one person you could mean the world..... you mean everything to me.....the other girls too.... you guys are like a family to me now." Yoona said emphasizing the word you.

To the world you are one person, but in one person you could mean the world. I Love you unnie. Why can't you see it? (This is what on yoona's mind.)

-

At snsd's dorm........

Jessica is the only one now that is in the dorm since the other girls are now in an amusement park. She isn't really planning to get tired. She just wants to sleep all day long. That is Jessica Jung.

"I miss tiff......" She mumbled while she stare at the ceiling on her bedroom. She can't sleep because of her.

When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. When your dreaming with a broken heart, waking up is the hardest part.

"I Love You.....tiff...." 

"If you love someone, tell them. For hearts are often broken by words left unspoken."  Jessica remembered this. This is what taeyeon said earlier before she left.

Soon, tiffany cried to her sleep.

-

DING DONG!

"Aaarrrrrggghhh! WHO IS IT?" Jessica yelled but no one answered. She fix herself before she opened the door. Whe she opened it, her eyes widen. She clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. The unknown man smiled at the girl.

"Oh. Hi jessica. Is tiffany there? Oh, and nice to see you again." The man had an evil grin looking straightly at jessica's eyes.

"You BASTARD! What the hell are you doing here?! Hmmpph. Your brave to go here and ask for tiff?! You'll get through me first!" She yelled at him and thrown a punch but the man blocked the punch by his hand.

"Hmmpphh. WHY?! DID SHE ACCEPT YOUR FEELINGS? THAT YOUR TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT?!"

Jessica didn't answer. She was frozen at her spot.

"Huh. She will never feel the same about you! She's not gay like you!"

This time the punch landed to his face and the man cried in pain.

-

A/N:

HEY THERE! 

SO I WILL MAKE A POLL ON WHO YOU LIKE TO BE THE MAN!

SO THIS MAN WILL BE A THREAT TO JESSICA TO CONFESS TO TIFFANY.

HE IS ALSO FANY'S PAST LOVER!

SO HERE IT IS!

OH! AS YOU ALL NOTICE I CHANGE THE TITLE BECAUSE I THINK IT'S JUST SO COMMON :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

OOOHHH! BY THE WAY! IM SO EXCITED FOR BIG BANG'S COMEBACK!

IM ALREADY ADDICTED ON THE BLUE AUDIO TEASER! LOVE IT ALREADY! 

HEHEHEHE......JUST SHARING!