Chapter 7

Sealed With A Kiss

The ride back home was quiet. Niether of the girls dare to say anything as they can feel the tension inside the van.Taeyeon and yuri glance every minute at their bestfriends who was completely ignoring the tense atmosphere. They look at each other for quite a long time as they understand that each of each other's message.

We got to do something soon.

Flashback

"What the hell jess?!"

The girls look at each other as they heard the loud thud inside the room. All of them wore a worried face as they continue to eavesdropped at the conversation of the two.

"Why are you being like this?!" 

All of the girls felt the pain, jessica was feeling. 

"U-Unnie...is it okay to eavesdropped? It's their private conversation anyway." We heard seohyun said. Taeyeon knows that the maknae is feeling guilty. Well, she is the innocent maknae after all.

"If you don't want to listen it's okay seo.C'mon i'll walk you to the van." Hyoyeon said and the two walk away.

"She's so innocent." Yuri said.

"Yeah. She's so much different to you yul." Sooyong butted in.

"Yah-"

"You're the one who started it remember!" The five other girls shiver at the words tiffany said.

"I...I...."

"Aaaiisshh! What a great time to stutter sica!" The five other girls jump in suprised as a voice whispered loudly to herself.

"What the hell hyoyeon! Your already here?!" Yuri loudly whispered as she glared at her.

"It's already been 6 minutes you know-"

"Did you think your the only one whose hurting?!"

Silence

"What the hell happened?" Taeyeon asked.

"Let's peeked through the door!" Sooyong grinned widely and started to lightly push the door not so wide.

"OH.MY.GOD." Sunny said as she stared at the two who was kissing. All of their jaws dropped and blink a few times before they close the door. They made a vomiting sound and expressions.

"I really wish I hadn't seen that." Yoona said while she boiled in jealousy and anger. She can't really tell her other unnies that she also like tiffany...yet.

"I'm going to the van...i can't take this." She whispered the last four words with pain in her voice.

"It's really hot though." Sunny blurted out as the others look at her in disbelief.

"What?"

"Byunsun!" Taeyeon hit sunny's arm playfully.

"I love you." All of them gasped but inside they all felt happy.

"Finally." Yuri mumbled as a smirk place on her lips.

"I...I think..you should go."

"Wha-" Taeyeon was about to shout when sunny covered in time.

"I...I love..you."

"Oh god, I don't want to hear this."Hyoyeon said as she face palmed. It was so heartbreaking for them to hear this.

"Gasped. Let's go! Jessica is about to go out! C'mon!" Taeyeon panicked as they run to the van.

End of Flashback


Tiffany P.O.V.

"Can....can you smile for me? Before I let you go?"

I didn't smile. I can't move. I have no strength.

I want to smile but...i can't. I don't know why I'm feeling this when I'm with you jess. No. I'm afraid. I-I'm still not sure.

Jessica turned around and walked to the door. I don't want her to go.

Wait for my smile jessi. Please.

She held the doorknob but she didn't turn it. She look to me again. I still didn't smile. I can see the pain in her eyes. It kills me to see that I'm the one whose causing it. There's so much going through my mind. I don't know what to do. Then, she turned again and walk out. Then, it hit me.

Jessi...I think I love you too....Please don't go.

I was about to run after her but I stop. Something made me stop.

No...I'm an idol....and we're both girls. What will the others think? What will happen to our career? I've work so hard to be wherever I'am now. This is my dream....and I know that I will not be the only one who was gonna be affected at this....the girls...jessica....the fans...my dad. I can't take the risk...yet. I know this will hurt the both of us but...it's for the best...it is... isn't it? I'm so sorry jess...


Jessica P.O.V.

"Can...can you smile for me? Before I let you go?" I said to her with a pleading voice. She didn't smile. 

I turned and walk to the door. I hesitate. I turned again hoping that tiffany would smile. She didn't. This really means I have no chance right? I look at her with pain. I know she can read my eyes. She frowned because she can see the pain in my eyes. 

I don't want pity. I want your love tiffany.

I turned again and walk out the door. I guess this is it. I should move on.

Maybe...I'm not the one for her. Why am I so weak? I didn't even fight for my love. I'm such a coward. Why did I even do that? Aaiiisshh! I'm so stress out right now!!!

I finally saw our van with 2 minutes of walking. The door to the van was open so I can clearly saw the girls chatting with each other so.....seriously. Once she reached the van, the girls quickly shut their mouth. I eyed them suspiciously as they just ignore me.

What's wrong with these people?


 Author P.O.V.

The girls arrived at the their dorm and they quickly run to their rooms to avoid the awkward atmosphere. The only girls left in the living room were JeTi and TaeRi. Tiffany quickly walked away. The three girls look at the girl walking away until it was out of sight. Taeyeon and yuri eyed jessica. 

"What?" Jessica asked the two.

"C'mon." Taeyeon dragged jessica to yuri and jessica's room.

"Yuri! You could rest at my bed!" Taeyeon shouted before closing the door to the room.

"Wai-" Before yuri could asked what tey are going to do, the door closed.

BAM!

"I'll just go sleep then."


Taeyeon P.O.V.

I dragged jessica to her bed and sat down. We were facing each other in the middle of her bed.

"What do you want tae?"

"Why did you do that?"

"Huh?"

"Why did you confess and kiss her?!"

"T-Tae! Ssshhh! Y-You k-know?"

"Uuhh...well..."

"Oh my god! TAE! You eavesdropped on our conversation?!"She yelled.

GOD! I'm gonna be deaf if I stay closer to her! What's wrong with this girl?

"Hehehehe...I-I can't help it sica. I'm worried about you two." I give her my innocent smile. She didn't bought it as she gave me her deathly glare.

"You didn't tell ANYONE about it right?" She emphasize the word anyone as she inched closer to me. Giving me her glares.

"Uuhhmm...w-well s-sica...."

"TAE!!!" I jump in suprised and covered my ears. My sight was blurry and I can't hear what sica was saying.

"-know?" I recovered and glance at sica.

"What?" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Uugghh! I can't believe you."

"Well, sorry! My ears were broken for a minute because of you loud voice." I said to her sarcastically.

"Whatever. Who else knows?"

"All of us." I simply said to her.

"Allofwereeavesdroppinganditwasyuri'sidea." I quickly said to her as she were going to explode any moment.

"What?" 

"All of us were eavesdropping and it was yuri's idea."

"She is so dead." She stood up and about to go to yuri but I stopped her.

"Let's get back to the topic sica." She sigh and sat infront of me.

"Did you forget about our plan? Or your just impatient?" I can see that she felt guilty as she look down.

"I can't help it."

"You just ruined it."

"I never had a chance." She slowly look up to me and sadness is written all over her face.

"You do. Maybe something's bothering her that she said that."

"I don't want to force her. I'm letting her go."

"That easily?"

"Wow your such a-"

"Coward, Idiot, fool, stupid-"

"I know. I know." She glared at me but I gave her a warm smile.


Author P.O.V.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who is it!" Hyoyeon shouted.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Uuurrgghh! Who the h-" Hyoyeon froze when he saw the guy infront of him.

"D-Donghae?!" Hyoyeon yelled.

"Long time no see hyo." He greeted her with an evil smirk.

"Hyo! Who is tha-" Sunny also froze and look at the guy infront of the door. Jessica and Taeyeon got out of the room but stopped immediately as soon as they saw the man. All the girls felt anger as soon as they recover from the shock.

"What the hell are you doing here!" Jessica shouted, ready to punch him.

"I just wanted to see you all."