Chapter 13

Sealed With A Kiss

Author P.O.V.

"Sica! Good thing your here already." Yuri approached  the said girl.

"What did you got? Food?" Sooyoung follows.

"No shikshin" Jessica said and showed the ring.

"A ring?!" The other girls exclaimed in unison.

"It's not what you think!"

"....."

"I just want her to recieve a special gift from me. I want it to remind her of me when she looks at it.  Only me."

"Your too cheezy sica." Hyoyeon teased.

"It makes me barf." Yoona mumbled but enough for sunny to hear whose just beside her.

"Jealous?" Sunny whispered beside her teasingly.

"What? No!"

"Maybe you like jess."

"Gosh! Stop it sunny. I don't okay?"

"You like fany?"

"..."

"OMG!"

"N-No...wait.....i-i d-don't." 

"Don't lie yoong."

"I-I'm not lying!"

"Then why are you stuttering?! And blushing too!"

"....j-just......."

"What?"

"Hey, you two! Are you listening?" Jessica shouted at the two bickering girls.

"Ah! Y-Yeah!" Yoona said.

"I'll talk to you later." Sunny whispered beside her.

On the other side....

Tiffany P.O.V.

Jiyeon and I chat and laugh while we eat at my waiting room. But then, we got interrupted by the ring from my phone. I got it out from my pocket and saw that I have a new message.

"Yah! Pany! You should go out now. The shows about to start." Jiyeon called.

"Ah! Y-Yeah." I put my phone down at the coffee table and got out of the room.

Hours later....

"Great work everybody!"

"Go home safely!"

I bowed to the staff. Other idols got to their van and drove off. I suddenly remember that I got a new message. I got it out of my pocket while walking to the van. It was from yoona. 

Jessica P.O.V.

This is it!! Jessica thought. She paced back and forth at the living dorm of their dorm. I look at my watch and it read 4:57! 3 minutes before tiffany arrived!

Minutes later....

"Where pany?"

"It's 5:45 already."

"Maybe something came up or her schedule extended."

The six girls comforted sica as the latter sat quitely at the couch.

Where are you tiff...

Yoona P.O.V.

I look at jessica unnie from the back so the girls won't notice me smiling. Maybe she already read my message.

Author P.O.V.

Tiffany was sitting under the tree, thinking. After she read the message from yoona, she got shocked and confused. 

Flashback

I open  my message from yoona and read it. 

To: Ddil Pany!

From: Yoongie :P

Unnie, I know this is all of a sudden but I can't keep it from myself anymore... I love you. I've been inlove with you since I laid my eyes on you. Your my love at first sight. I'm telling you this now because I want to fight for you. I know about sica unnie and you. My heart torn when I see you with her. It feels like i'm losing you. I want you to give me a chance fany. Let me show you how much i love you. You don't have to answer me now. I want you to figure out your feelings for me and sica unnie. If you don't want to break my heart and give me chance....don't go to dorm just yet. Jessica unnie actually planned something today for you when you get home. She'll ask you to be her girlfriend :( Your not gonna break her heart unnie if you didn't even knew that there was something planned for you. And you'll not break my heart too. I'll pick you up from our favorite place k? I hope you give me a chance....

 

What should I do??

End of flashback

So here I am at our favorite place, under the tree....waiting. These past few days, me and yoona got closer and closer. We were inseperable. As the time

goes by....I felt like the need to protect her. She always makes me happy, been there beside me. I don't wanna hurt her or jessi. I like the two of them. I don't

know if that's possible but I do. I'm not sure about yoona though. I don't know what I'm feeling about her, if it's just an unnie loving her dongsaeng or much

more. I'm confused :( That's why I decided to give yoona a chance. I want to sort out my feelings. I don't want to reject jessi too.... so I guess this is the best

choice.

"Fany?"

That voice.I froze. My hands sweating. I'm ing nervous!!!

TBC

-

A/N: I'm soorry I haven't updated! And belated merry christmas to all my readers!!! I'm such a bad author... I always make you guys wait so long T__T  *cries dramatically at the corner* I'm really sorry!!! Oh! by the way, i got a boy wll be awesome!! And the teaser! OMG!! Jessi's voice is so addicting and I'm excited for fany's rap! My jeti heart broke when I heard there was gonna be a taeny duet! Tiffany is such a great duet partner huh? First jess and now tae! And by the way, yoona's teaser photo...! She looks like a kid! It was soo cute! YoonYul really looks alike. With their blue eyes! And i'm super excited with the years] end shows! Especially MBC and SBS! (YG FAMILY!!!)  hehehe...And of course snsd's mbc christmas fairy tale!!! Soo many things to watch and anticipate!!