Chapter 1

Sealed With A Kiss

[ Jessica P.O.V. ]

"Aaaiisshhh! What am I going to do!" I groaned as I was walking back and forth to our dorm's living room.

-

                                                                                                             FLASHBACK

During trainee days..............

 

Jessica was in the dance practice room of SMEnt building. She is set up to debut to a nine member girl group. She was sitting in the corner with her earphones plugged in her ears with her eyes closed. She  just there sitting quietly with no one noticing her. She doesn't have many friends because of her iciness. 

"Hey Sica." She heard a familiar voice calling her.

She slowly opens her eyes.

"Hey Taeyeon." She said with an expressionless face and an uninterested tone. She closes her eyes again before taeyeon could say anything.

Taeyeon sigh at the coldness that was given to her. "Can't you be more friendlier when I greet you?"

No response.

Taeyeon sighed again before she sat beside the latter. She then whispered to the girl next to her, " I heard that there will be a new trainee coming."

No response.

She sighed again for the third time. "She's name is Stephanie Hwang and she's from the states." Taeyeon tried to make the latter beside her interested but soon failed when she didn't have a response.

Taeyeon stand up and walk away from the girl while she said, "Okay, just letting you know."

Stephanie huh? She thought. Then, unexplainably, her heart beats faster.

                                                                                                             END OF FLASHBACK

-

"Tiffany..........." Jessica mumbled while she slowly sat down to the sofa. Then she heard a familiar sweet voice call her.

"IM BACK JESSI!" her face lit up and a smile crept up to her lips. It's Tiffany, the one whose making her heart beats faster, whose making her happy everytime she sees her, who can make her heart aches when she sees the girl with someone else but her, it's because of her. 

"Hi Tiff." 

This feelings are for you and..............

"AND THIS IS MY CHICKEN!" A voice interrupted my thoughts, bringing me back to reality. I turned to the owner of the voice.

"HEY SOOYONG! GIVE ME SOME!" She heard the girl beside her, now chasing the other girl to the kitchen.

She looked at the back of the girl running towards the kitchen. She, then, smiled unconsciously.

"HEY JESSI! DO YOU WANT SOME?" Tiffany asked the girl who is smiling dumbly at the living room.

"YEAH! LEFT SOME FOR ME TOO!" She shouted back. Then, she runned towards the kitchen.

"REALLY?!" Sooyong asked with a shocked face.

"What? Can't I eat some too?" She asked the girl with a cold tone.

"Wow, She's really bipolar." Jessica heard the girl whispered. " What?" she asked, now glaring at her. "Nothing!" sooyong said.

She was about to walk towards tiffany whose more iinterseted at her chicken when sooyong suddenly said, "You've changed."

She turned to the girl and asked, "Is that a bad thing?" before turning away again and looked at Tiffany.

"Who turned you to this lovng person?" I heard sooyong asked but still kept my stare at Tiffany.

It's Because Of You.

-